Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Not in your butt

Posted 11-14-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:37 AM by Butterfly
Tags anal, funny, tips

Over dinner the other night, my 15 year old brother decided to share with us, a video he found on youtube that he found amusing. This video is called "Not in your butt".

The reason I decided to post it here on getDare, was because while I was watching the video (blushing like crazy as normal), I couldn't help but think that every single one of those items that the doctor lists, were probably put in by somebody on this site, and it made me giggle.

On top of that, I thought it might also be good to remind people that whether your accepting a dare from somebody or playing alone, your safety needs to be your first priority. Your anal cavity is open, and anything you put inside it can get stuck and lead to a very embarrassing emergency room visit. So please be careful and think of this video the next time you try to put a salami or jar of vaseline in your butt.
Views 2488 Comments 15
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 15

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I giggled nearly every time she said butt. Im totally mature!
  2. Old Comment
    "...not saying you should, but somebody did"

LMAO
  3. Old Comment
    I think that was a very good public service announcement.
  4. Old Comment
    I giggled the entire length of the video.
  5. Old Comment
    It's a very funny video and a great and funny presentation!
  6. Old Comment
    Great video. Although, many of those fruits and vegetables work very well, so why not. The point is, be careful with your butt. You only have one.
  7. Old Comment
    "Like they are making some kind of ass soup."
    Pretty sure that's happening now, by somebody on this site.
  8. Old Comment
    Also, "The Cowboy" at the end... serious question, can somebody REALLY fit that whole thing in their ass? Do you have to be like 8 feet tall to have that much room? That looks insane! I don't know anatomy enough to know if that is a serious thing or completely a prank like object. If you've done this, or something similar in size, please let me know, I'm genuinely not sure if it is possible or not.
  9. Old Comment
    As far as I know it's a great deal that it gets much smaller at the end and bends, but basically, due to some extreme ass-stretching fans, with a lot of training over time you don't believe what objects can made fit into your ass.
  10. Old Comment
    Was it just me, or did her eyes widen at the salami? That didn't look like dissaproval to me, more intrigued - perhaps even wistful.
  11. Old Comment
    That's my impression as well.
    to be honest, the salami doesn't even look that bad
  12. Old Comment
    Had to uncover this again today ... time to make some ass soup?
  13. Old Comment
    LOL Never seen that before. Was funny.
  14. Old Comment
    This. I'd be wondering how he do I d this video. xD had me cracking up. I've used some of those tho vs too! Like the toothbrush, and the zucini! I'm dead. This is hysterical.
    Posted 03-30-2018 at 08:06 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  15. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alexis Rune View Comment
    Also, "The Cowboy" at the end... serious question, can somebody REALLY fit that whole thing in their ass? Do you have to be like 8 feet tall to have that much room? That looks insane! I don't know anatomy enough to know if that is a serious thing or completely a prank like object. If you've done this, or something similar in size, please let me know, I'm genuinely not sure if it is possible or not.
    While the cowboy looks to be at least 2 and half feet long, I can say that I can take all of my 12 inch dildo, and then a little more from my 6 inches behind it. The trick is in the lube, and positioning of your body. As well as having a VERY clean anus. The 12 inch dildo goes into my colon when I use it, so the cowboy would no doubt go through your anal cavity, through the colon, and into the intestine.
    Dangerous? Very. Smart? Not at all. But possible? With enough lube and care, yes, I'd say it's plausible.

God, I sound like the mythbusters now xD
    Posted 03-30-2018 at 08:14 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline