Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Literally

Rate this Entry

Outdoor Nudity Checklist

Posted 12-07-2013 at 12:17 AM by Literally
Updated 12-07-2013 at 12:19 AM by Literally

This was originally posted in Alex_X99's "Outdoor Nudity Checklist" thread (A great thread please visit it HERE)

Context Alex_X99 wanted some semi-public nudity dares, but his favorite thread idea focused primarily on locations within a city. He wanted it to focus on the country-side, so he made his on thread (what a guy!).

I had fun imagining some locations, and tried to be creative.
I haven't tied in a point system, but I love thinking up games so I can if it would be more fun/motivating for you.

My personal rules:
[1] No other people in the picture, unless they are playing too, consent matters.
[2] No clothing in the picture, it removes the mystery of the experience if your pants are laying on the ground next to you.
[3] Using a timed camera from a distance produces the most enjoyable results, but that isn't available for everyone (I don't have a tripod)
[4] Center yourself in the picture as much as possible. If using a timer/tripod frame the shot and use a stick to mark your spot before stripping.
[5] Try and pick a single pose to do in every picture, I enjoy a thematic continuity. I think the old standby of feet shoulder length apart and hands behind the head elbows out is the most pleasing

The List

The Elements
Find yourself against each type of property divider:
A Wooden Fence
A Stone Wall
A Metal Gate
And a Plant Hedge

The Scarecrow
Be as far from anything higher than your knees as possible by standing in the middle of an open field.

Ni
Stand inside shrubbery of varying heights
Up to your knees
Up to your waist
Up to your elbows
Up to your eyes

Stoned
Climb atop a rock/stone that would be too big/heavy for you to move on your own.

The Wild Life
Have Sheep/Cows/Deer in the background

Take A Gander
Have water fowl in the background
Bonus points if you can get 5+ behind you at once.

Mind The Gap
Stand in the center of a bridge. Pedestrian is fine but automotive is more exciting.

Take It Deep
Stand with your back to various water sources
Creek
River
Pond
Lake
Waterfall (do you have enough elevation changes?)
Ocean (depends on your location)
Bonus points for standing in the water... but it is winter after all so be safe!

To The Point
Find yourself on gravel
On your bare feet
On your knees
On your hands & knees
Laying face down

Enjoying The View
Hike to the top of a hill, and stand with your back to the view. Try and make it the highest around, but I don't know the viability of that.

Happy Trails
Be at the beginning and the end of the same hiking trail
(Super mega ultra bonus points for doing the whole trail naked, but again... stay safe!)

The Road Less Taken
Stand in the center of a variety of roads
Paved
Gravel
Dirt
Posted in My Dare Ideas
Views 1904 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ni! Ni! Ekke, ekke, ekke ptang-fuck-off-16-char-req...