Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > peaceful_soul

Rate this Entry

Sick and in bed...

Posted 12-17-2011 at 11:43 AM by peaceful_soul

I don't want to complain, but sometimes it its interesting to know the problems of others. So here I am in bed sicker than sick. I think I got a nasty head cold. One in which I get every year. I honestly hardly every find myself getting sick, but when I do... it take a toll on me.

So again, I am in bed with a stuffy nose and a fever. I don't normally take pills to make myself feel better, because I like to let me white blood cells do the work in which they are meant to do. Fight infections. However, I couldn't do it any longer and I pop a codeine pill. If you don't know what if feels to be loopy, take one of those. I was out like a light... for about ehh 2 hours, then work up at 4:00am because I couldn't breath and have been up since.

So as I am typing this, I am pretty tried and have been in bed all day. I even canceled my trip to a concert last night because of my illness. It was free too, so I suppose I don't feel so bad about it since no money was wasted...but still. I do like to go out and see bands play when I get the opportunity.

I am just happy that I got sick during the weekday and the not during the week. Hopefully i will be back to normal or close to it by monday so I don't feel miserable for work. Good think I finished finals last week.

All the best.

Gin
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1835 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments