Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ang7

Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Naked in the woods

Posted 02-06-2008 at 11:11 AM by ang7

A few months ago my girlfriend (Amy) and I went hiking. Prior to this we dated for maybe two months so we were still getting to know each other. Anyway it was pretty hot day and we had been hiking for over an hour when we came along a creek. I suggested some skinny dipping to cool off. She hesitated and said what if someone comes along and catches us. I told what the odds of that happening. We hadn't seen anyone for at least 10 -15 minutes and I doubted we would see anyone else. I reassured her that it would be ok and began to strip. It was a couple of minutes later when she decided to join me. After we cooled off we sat on the banks letting the sun dry us off. She told me that this was the first time she was ever naked outdoors, but admitted that it felt good feeling the warm sun. I could tell she wasn't entirely comfortable though and asked her if she wanted to get dressed. She said she was ok. She asked me how times I've been outside naked. I told her many times, but mostly on dares. She of course wanted to know more in detail and took her a couple of times that I've streaked and skinny dipped. She asked me how comfortable I was being naked and I told her it depends on the situation. She asked me if I was comfortable now and I said sure. She then dared me to continue hiking leaving my clothes here and we'll get them on the way back. I thought about and asked if she would be naked too. She said no that she's not the one comfortable about being naked. I knew by the map it was maybe another mile to where we planned on turning around and I'm not one to pass up a dare so I excepted. Amy told me that I could wear my hiking boots and socks and that I should hide my clothes somewhere just in case. She got dressed as I put my clothes behind a tree just off the trail. She got dressed and we took off. As we hiked away from the creek Amy said she couldn't believe I was actully doing this. It took us maybe 20 minutes to get to our turn around. There was a small shelter with a water pump in a rather large clearing. This was really the only area that I really felt exposed. I knew if anyone would come though would be one place to hide even if I wanted to. We filled up our water bottles and relaxed for a few minutes when we decided to head back. We topped off the water bottles again and started back.

We barely left the shelter when we saw another couple coming down the trail into the clearing. Amy laughed a little and said this should be interesting. I began to get turned on knowing I was was going to be seen naked. As we were getting closer I could see the guy wasn't happy that I was naked, but the girl smiled and was checking me out. As we approaded them. I said hi nice day for a hike isn't it; trying to act like it was prefectly normal to be hiking naked. The guy didn't say anything, but the girl said it was indeed beautiful day. After we passed them Amy turned around and told me that the girl turned around at us again. As we got to the woods I become erect. Amy noticed and grabbed me and stroked me a couple times making my cock even harder. She dared me to turn around and wave to the girl if she looks back again. I turned and sure enough she looked again and I waved like Amy requested and the girl waved back. My cock subsided after a few minutes of hiking, but knew it wouldn't take much to get it hard again. We hiked back to the creek without seeing anyone else. I hopped into the creek again and Amy stripped and joined me. As we were drying off on the bank we heard someone approching. I never retrieved my clothes and Amy's weren't very convenient either. I could see panic in Amy face and before she could react; along comes the same couple we encountered before. This time the things were a little different. Since Amy was naked the guy was in no hurry to move along. We talked to them a couple of minutes and could tell Amy was totally embarrassed and tried to cover up without being too obvious. She raised the leg closest to them so they couldn't see her shaved pussy and put her arm on her knee to kind of hide her tits. I myself began to get a little hard, but tried not to let it bother me. Since they already saw me naked I decided why try to hide now even if I do get completely hard. I asked them if they wanted to join us. I think the girl wanted to because she looked to the guy looking like she wanted his approval, but he declined and then they took off.

When they got out of sight I could see Amy trembling. I asked if if she was ok and she said that she couldn't believe she sat there naked in front of them. She said that was the first time she was ever naked in front of a stranger. She said that had to cool off and as she stood up I could see that her pussy was wet. I joined her in the creek and we talked about it some. She said even though she was scared being naked she loved the thrill of being caught. We stayed by the creek for a while and I could tell Amy was getting more comfortable. She asked me how it felt hiking naked knowing that no matter what if someone came along that I had nothing to put on. I didn't know where she was going with this, but I since she was asking maybe she was thinking of doing it. I told her that all I can say was that it was liberating and asked her why. She said no comment. After a couple of minutes I dared her to go naked back to the shelter and experience it for herself. She surprising agreed only if she could carry all the clothes in her daypack. Then if she gets caught by someone she can get dressed if she wants. And I would have to stay naked until another girl sees me or we get back to the car. I agreed. She got up and put her stuff into her pack and she said let's go. I asked what about my stuff and she said we'll get it on the way back. I figured that going to the shelter would be pretty safe and it was. To my surprise Amy was in no hurry to get back. I just let her do what she felt comfortable doing. I think she was hoping to get caught but no one came along. We headed back toward the creek and still no one. Amy stopped several times I think hoping someone would come along. Finally we got back to the creek and we jumped in again for a dip. We were talking when I could see three older guys coming up from behind Amy. I told Amy that we had company and she turned and to my surprised just stayed as she was. Now the creek is at the most waist deep and pretty clear. Amy was standing so the guys could tell she was at least topless. As they approched she turned and said hi. There she was with standing with her tits sitting proud on her chest and she didn't care that the guys were starring at them. She continued a conversation with the guys and they were in no hurry to move along. Then I couldn't believe it, but she got out of the creek and went to get her water bottle. Now not even two hours ago she was nervous about getting caught naked and now she's standing completely naked in front of three complete strangers looking like she's done this a hundred times before. The guys finally moved on. After they got out of sight she proceeded over to me and began grabbing at my cock to get it hard and proceeded to fuck me on the creek bank. I couldn't believe how wet she was and how fast she cummed. I shot my wad shortly after and we cooled off in the creek. We talked and she said she couldn't believe that she got out of the creek fully naked and talked to them knowing that they were checking out every last bit of her. After a letting the sun dry us off one last time she got dressed leaving her bra and panties off and said we should start to head back. I went and got my clothes which she put into the bag and headed back to the car.

I knew that I could be naked up to another hour if we didn't come accross anther girl. We hiked for about 10 minutes when we came accross a single male hiker that looked at me like I was nuts. Maybe halfway back to the car when we came across a couple. Just like before I tried to act like it was normal to hike naked and said hi as we approached. They said hi back acting like there was nothing unusal about seeing a guy hiking naked. After we passed them I waited to see if Amy would say anything about giving me back my clothes which she didn't. At a point it didn't matter to me if others saw me naked. If fact I preferred be naked. Unfortunately we didn't come accross anyone else.

After we got back to Amy's we talked about the entire day. Amy had such a good time she thought we should check out our nudity boundries. So we each wrote out several dares to be completed. Each week we would alternate on who was to do the dare. Since we didn't know if we would pull out a dare of our own it began some what tame. In no time things advanced. I'll write some things we did if anyone is interested.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 30276 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hey, you may want to post this in the stories section. Marked with Non-Fiction.

Welcome to getdare.
  2. Old Comment
    I'm new to the site. How do I move it?
  3. Old Comment
    I'm not sure if you can move it directly. I'd suggest copying and pasting it into a new thead there then deleting this blog. Which i think can be done from somewhere in the blog control panel.

Also i'd suggest breaking it up into shorter paragraphs, long paragraphs are good if you're reading off paper but reading off a screen the eye tends to wonder more.

Hope this is of help.
  4. Old Comment
    I was about to suggest the same thing. You could even make a hybrid story and add pieces of fictional fantasy. It'd make for one interesting read.
  5. Old Comment
    Heck, its a great story even as-is.
  6. Old Comment
    Great story! I want to go hiking!
  7. Old Comment
    I see a recent post that sounds almost like this (naked in the woods with my girlfriend). I'm just wondering if his really happened. What do you think?