PDA

View Full Version : Candlestick slave

robertsubslave
03-22-2008, 08:54 PM
this is something i was made to do recently. sorry if it is a repeat.

insert a candle into a hole (Master/Mistress choice). the slave waits while the candle burns until told to blow it out (usually by then a lot of wax has melted and hurts/burns quite a bit)

userben
03-23-2008, 07:34 PM
kinda but not the exactly the same thing from what i read

slave1987
03-25-2008, 11:54 AM
Make sure to use a candle with a fairly low melting point and to stand it upright. Burning wax dripping onto your intimate areas isn't fun!

Seven7Dust
03-30-2008, 12:54 AM
Make sure to use a candle with a fairly low melting point and to stand it upright. Burning wax dripping onto your intimate areas isn't fun!

Of course it is. Have you tried it?

slave1987
03-30-2008, 11:46 AM
Of course it is. Have you tried it?

No, I try to avoid anything that's on fire landing on my balls... or anywhere else for that matter

mistressmegs
03-30-2008, 02:02 PM
Wax dripping from a candle generally isnt on fire. Yes it is hot, but when it touches skin or any other surface it cools and hardens fairly quickly

Seven7Dust
03-31-2008, 12:11 AM
Well I've played with candle wax and I think it's one of the most fun things to do if you like a little pain. I'm a big fan of letting it drip one drop at a time for a few minutes or longer on a sensitive spot like my balls. Blindfolds once it's set up dripping adds a lot of fun, as does putting an ice cube dripping in the same area (that one really "adds" to it, but you should try the first one, first...)

XxSgtJordyxX
03-31-2008, 12:25 AM
I dunno if id be willing to try this but i guess if i was ordered to by my Mistress or Master i would :D

Seven7Dust
03-31-2008, 12:29 AM
I dunno if id be willing to try this but i guess if i was ordered to by my Mistress or Master i would :D

First minute's the hardest...besides removing the wax after. Highly recommend a quick shave beforehand, I forgot to mention that. :)

XxSgtJordyxX
03-31-2008, 12:31 AM
First minute's the hardest...besides removing the wax after. Highly recommend a quick shave beforehand, I forgot to mention that. :)

Otherwise it might stick to the Hairs and would be quite painful to remove? :D

Seven7Dust
03-31-2008, 12:48 AM
Otherwise it might stick to the Hairs and would be quite painful to remove? :D

Yeah, for some I suppose that might be good but I don't like it unless I'm shaved pretty short.