PDA

View Full Version : Hmm.. dice dare..

PJ581
03-19-2008, 09:27 PM
Attire
1. Clothes you would wear if it was below 0 degrees F.(other words winter clothes)
2. T shirt
3. Nnderwear
4. Nothing
5. Blue jeans NO underwear
6. Nothing

DareThis requires a dice rolled twice.

2. Give yourself a swirly with your piss in it
3. Hit your genitials with a ruler 3xdice roll"1 Di"
4. Masturbate till orgasm in 1 minute starting when the clock changes if you do not complete you must masturbate till orgasm 3 more times in 30 minutes starting then. If you do not complete that. You are just horrible.
5. For the next 24 hours If you have to get something to eat you must crawl there with the clothes you have on for this dare
6. Do every dare 1 through 5 Then stop
7. Tonight for the rest of the night till you wake. you must pull your pants and underwear up as far as they can possibly go, than put a belt on..(disregard what you are supposed to wear in this game only on this dare though)
8. Download and listen the most disliked file in your oppinion from Warp My Mind (http://warpmymind.com)
9.Put your cell phone(should be on vibrate) on or in your genitals and call it from your house phone 15 times 15 minutes later you may masturbate(if you cant do this dare re-roll)
10. Put an ice cube and put salt on it anywhere on your body(NOTE: THIS DOES MAKE A RED MARK, NOT TO SEVERE DO THIS DARE AT THE RISK OF SOMEONE SEEING A HICKEY LOOKING MARK WHEREVER ON YOUR BODY.)You can reroll this if you need to
11. Do every dare 7 through 10 then stop
12. Do every dare.(good luck chicken butt)Scratch out numbers 6,11,12 if you land on this

if there is any miss-understanding in this dare I will try my best to clear it up for you.

Sennia
03-20-2008, 02:48 AM
This is a good dice dare, but don't forget that it's impossible to roll a '1' with two dice!

That, and the 'do every dare from 1-6' and 'do every dare from 7-12' ones would be infinite if taken literally, but I guess people can work out what you mean :P

PJ581
03-20-2008, 07:10 AM
Oops lol I see ty

FatGuyOnCam
03-20-2008, 08:19 AM
I had to do mine wearing nothing, and had to give myself a swirly with my piss in it.

I wasn't brave enough to use the toilet, so I improvised a little. I did this in my shower. I got a plastic tub (something like whip cream would come in). I pissed in that, and then dunked my head in that. I ended up pouring it over my head.

lcorbs12701
04-05-2008, 07:35 PM
i was naked
8. Download and listen the most disliked file in your oppinion from Warp My Mind

PJ581
04-06-2008, 03:43 PM
just a question I was wondering what you downloaded. ha.