PDA

View Full Version : chastity punishment

dahgetdown
02-27-2008, 08:02 AM
I haven't seen this posted yet, so im going to post it :cool:

(This is for men and women)

Here's the idea:

Put a cathera tube into the bladder(a medical device used to help a patient urinate, a tube that goes through the uretha and into the bladder), and leave it open, so there is no control over urinating. Then put a chastity device on, and leave for several days/weeks/etc.

You won't be able to control your urination, and you can't take it off/block the flow, because of the chastity

sk0073r
02-27-2008, 10:36 AM
whats a cathera tube and what do you mean put it in your bladder? - ass?

glue
02-27-2008, 10:52 AM
i agree here with sk0073r what is a cathera tube

do you mean the item older people use when they cant control the bowles any more?

slave1987
02-27-2008, 12:36 PM
Basically it's a tube that runs down your urethra and into your bladder and all the urine goes straight into it

sk0073r
02-27-2008, 12:40 PM
im guessing this dare aint for men then?

If i am mistaken, please explaine it a bit more :)

MasterBeltha
02-27-2008, 12:40 PM
He mean : put a tube in the hole of the manhood from a man urinate... This ideas is not totally safe according to me.

sk0073r
02-27-2008, 12:41 PM
He mean : put a tube in the hole of the manhood from a man urinate... This ideas is not totally safe according to me.

Ouch... sounds painful.

dahgetdown
02-27-2008, 07:26 PM
I have revised the original so there is clearer understanding :)

AM.PM
02-27-2008, 07:52 PM
eww.so u couldnt control what gos out?sick my grandmas cathera burst once and it was like a flood and kept on going out:(

slave1987
02-29-2008, 12:42 PM
Everyone who has a CATHETER at home, please raise their hand. Despite the obvious medical downside to everyone inserting a tube inside their cock and into their bladder...

cupbunny
03-03-2008, 03:35 PM
The correct spelling is catheter, as slave1987 said. It is not an unsafe device at all, HOWEVER, it is NOT intended to be operated by anyone other than a professional!!! Do not attempt this at home!

Just so you know, it is a tube that has a little sealed pocket attached near the end. Once inserted you inject a small amount of liquid into it which keeps the catheter in place and then you cannot stop yourself from peeing.

If your really interested check out "Foley catheter" on wikipedia. (I still dont understand why some people cant do a quick search to verify what they are saying)

05-03-2008, 08:14 PM
The correct spelling is catheter, as slave1987 said. It is not an unsafe device at all, HOWEVER, it is NOT intended to be operated by anyone other than a professional!!! Do not attempt this at home!

I agree, although with supervision the first few times and proper sterilized equipment, this type of play can be almost as safe as in a hospital.

onknees
05-04-2008, 12:51 AM
Catheter are not made to be left on for more than 1 day it must be changed after because the risk of infection of bladder grows up very fast.
You can find catheters on ebay ;)

TensionRoom101
05-08-2008, 04:19 AM
Catheters can form a major part of medical play, and in latex fetish too, but as has already been pointed out, it's not really the sort of thing most people do straight off without some training/experience.

They're easy to purchase, but are a 1 use item and have to be changed regularly. Although they're packaged in sterile conditions, and urine is in itself sterile, improper use can cause serious infections that will need PROPER medical attention.