PDA

View Full Version : Driving Around Dice Dare

t_or_dgal
02-20-2008, 05:31 AM
Roll 2 dice, 3 times (roll the pair for each of: What to Wear, Where to Drive, and What to Do) Then get in your car in the specified clothing, drive to the place you rolled, and do what it says.

Then report back here, in detail. Tell us what you were thinking, what other people's reactions were, etc.

What to Wear:
2=Naked
3=Bottomless
4=Topless
5=Bra Only
6=Panties Only
7=Naked
8=In a Robe
9=Naked
10=In a frilly piece of Lingerie
11=Only in high heels & stockings
12=Wildcard (You pick the clothes!)

Where to Drive:
2=To Work or Your School
3=To a Co-Workers or Classmate's home
4=To a beach (if none is within 100 miles, roll again)
5=To a park at least 10 miles away
6=To a nearby park
7=Around the block 10 times
8=To the nearest gas station
9=At least 50 miles on the interstate (then make a U-Turn and return home)
10=To a convenience store
11=To an adult toy shop
12=Wildcard (You pick the place!)

What to Do:
2=Orgasm twice during the trip, before you get home
3=Make the trip with an anal dildo inserted
4=When you get to your destination, masturbate to orgasm there (outside of your car)
5=When you get to your destination, masturbate to orgasm there (inside of your car)
6=Masturbate to orgasm while the car is moving (be careful !!)
7=Honk and wave to truckers
8=Drink a 1/2-liter of water every 5 minutes during your drive.
9=Every time you stop at a red light, turn on your interior lights (if night, if daytime just leave them off) and pretend to look for something in the backseat.
10=When you get to your destination, remove the rest of your clothes and then drive home.
11=Call someone you know from your cell phone, and tell them what you're wearing
12Wildcard (You pick the action, from the list above!)

Looking4somename
02-20-2008, 07:10 AM
Excellent dare. Can get really hard if you get some of the harder cominations.

Anyway, I would suggest you change the "masturbate while driving" task, since it's very dangarous for both the driver and other passer-bys. Some people may not have enough control or a clear enough head to drive while having an orgasm.

I suggest "When you get to the desination, ride the stick for atleast 5 minutes (gilrs - ass or pussy. guys - ass) - if it's too big to be possibly inserted there, do your best to improvise."

jlstockton25
02-20-2008, 08:11 AM
I rolled 11, 11 and 9..I will try to do it this weekend!!

jlstockton25
02-20-2008, 11:07 AM
Well I couldn't wait until the weekend so I just finished this. As previously stated I rolled two elevens and a 9,meaning I had to drive to a sex shop wearing only high heels and stockings and pretend to look for something in the back seat at every red light. Since I live in dorms, I used a long coat to cover my naked top half and basically naked bottom half on the way to and from my car. I'm guessing you are supposed to go to your car in the state of dress indicated by the dice, so if anyone feels I have broken the rules and need to be punished, leave it as a comment here or message me. Anyway, the closest sex shop is about 20 minutes away, and there are only a few red lights. It's lunch hour here, so someone may have seen. Other than that it was uneventful..hope you enjoyed!!

queerbunny
02-20-2008, 12:11 PM
I haven't done this dare yet, I definitely will when I get a chance to though.

Anyway, I would suggest you change the "masturbate while driving" task, since it's very dangarous for both the driver and other passer-bys. Some people may not have enough control or a clear enough head to drive while having an orgasm.

You are obviously going to want to be careful with this one but I know personally I have successfully masturbated to orgasm well on a motorcycle once at around 30 mph as I cam into a town, the other time on more rural roads at around 50 mph.

lcorbs12701
04-07-2008, 04:09 AM
this is an awesome dare. i did this one first thing this morning and it was amazingly fun

naked

to the nearest gas station

masturbate till orgasm outside of car

it was self serve gas and although people saw me nobody apporched me.

JoMo
04-07-2008, 08:19 AM
great dice dare, would love to read some more of the stories!

Ludvig_with_cam
04-17-2008, 10:40 AM
since i'm just 16 and not in legal age of driving i cannot do this one, it's quite a shame because i really liked this one.

Dice7
04-17-2008, 05:31 PM
Me and my freind Sarah are doing this one tomorrow (when I can actually afford to fill up my car lol).

I have to drive to the store topless..not bad huh? With a fucking dildo up my ass...not cool!!

Sarah has to drive to a park 10 miles away naked then cum outside the car!!! ok thats at least some compensation!

Will let you know how it goes.

Dice7
04-20-2008, 08:00 AM
OMG I did mine and holy crap was it uncomfatable, painful and downright difficult to drive with a dildo in my ass.

Sarah however complained hers was too hard so she is risking a re roll which means she has to do whatever she rolls this time plus 2 dice dares of my choice haha.

She rolled...Naked, store, dildo in ass. So she has to do what I had to do but naked...which in my opinion is much worse that what she had to do because its local and theres much more chance of her getting seen then if she drove to the park 10 miles away. Plus naked with the dildo up there she is going to drip lube out her ass onto her car seats which is just nasty!!

Dice7
04-20-2008, 08:19 AM
Back omg did she drive poorly with the dildo in her ass. She said it was just nerves about getting seen but I think she just liked her ass being full ;). We drove past a bus which meant she must have been seen by about 30 people lol. Pretty sure her sisters freinds (her sister didn't seem to be there) saw her and did a double take so that was pretty fun (for me!).

Anyway she has two more dares to do now!

Dice7
08-23-2008, 01:47 PM
The next forfeit for me to do..:(

Bottomless
To a nearby park
Drive home naked.

Agghh

seasider1953
10-26-2011, 06:20 AM
Naked round the block 10 times with a dildo up my arse! I'll let you know how I get on

seasider1953
10-26-2011, 12:37 PM
Haven't had anything up me for ages, that used to be comfortable and nice, but it really hurt. My driving was awful, and that was as humiliating as anything I've ever done, don't know if anyone saw me, drove past a few people

lisabigboobs
02-28-2015, 11:51 AM
What to Wear[/B]:
6=Panties Only

Where to Drive:
11=To an adult toy shop

What to Do:
5=When you get to your destination, masturbate to orgasm there (inside of your car)

Linda K
08-11-2015, 10:30 PM
Those were my roles. So wearing only panties. I drove through the city to a park on the other side of town. When I got there I got out and lay on the ground and masturbated till I came. Then I got back in the car and drove home. Don't know if I was seen in the park. But I got lots of honks and waves while driving with my breasts exposed

Spoiled panties
08-12-2015, 01:10 AM
11, 11,4 I'll do it this weekend
Thanks it seems like a lot of fun

wandering76
08-12-2015, 07:14 AM
I rolled 8, 9, and 2. So I get to wear a robe, drive 50km on the highway (no interstates exist where I live), and orgasm twice on the trip before coming home. I'll add no clean up to that.