PDA

View Full Version : Finally! Messy Bath Dice Dare!

D-man
02-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Bath dice dares!
Before you begin, fill the bathtub up like you would if you weren’t being dared. (no bubble bath though)

I’m still kind of a newbie at making dice dares so please, and compliments and constructive criticism will be most appreciated!

What to wear:
1, naked
2,socks and all underwear (bras, undershirts, etc)
3, shirt and pants (no underwear)
4, whatever you are wearing right now
5, full pajamas
6, full daytime school/ work clothes

What you have to add to the bath water:
1, a can of soda and a cup of mustard
2, 3 eggs and a bottle of whatever sauce you may have lying around
3, a load of shaving cream (use your judgment) and a heaping scoop of mayo
4, 2 cups of lemon juice and a large scoop of butter/ margarine (for the daring: 4 eggs)
5, lighter fluid (just kidding!) powdered sugar (or talcum powder if you don’t have any powdered sugar) and a cup of vegetable oil.
6, Darn you! You just lucked out! Well, sort of…..you get to pick any of the above options (or, for the daring, all of the above options.

At this point you should get in and begin to “enjoy” your bath.

How long to stay in there:

1, 10mins
2, 20 mins
3, how ever long you want as long as it is more than 10mins.
4, how ever long you want as long as it is more than 20mins.
5, however long you want (if you choose to do this, add another number’s worth of stuff from the above section.) or roll again
6, wild, choose any of the above options

The dare:

1, drink a mouthful of the bath water after you get out.
2, remain underwater (including your whole head) the whole time, except to breath of course
3, make sure you really have to pee. As soon as you get in, completely empty your bladder (if your daring, poop while your at it) then, after that, roll again to get another dare from this section to perform.
4, same as number 3.
5, FUN ROLL! Pick any 3 items in your refrigerator, unwrap them (if wrapped) and add them to the party, so to speak.
6, of course, it’s wild

How long until you can shower again: (if possible, if you can’t do long term the game is over for you.)

1, 1 day
2, 2 days
3, until the next time you would shower normally
4, 2 days
5, 1 day
6, you guessed it! WILD!!!

WARNING!WARNING!!!!
Some of the items in this game can clog he bathtub drain! Use your best judgment!
If you really want to play find alternate draining methods such as bailing, sump pump, etc.
Or !!!!DRAIN AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

Also, Some of the items may be harmful if swallowed so again I say, USE YOUR BEST JUDGEMANT!!!

No game is worth a trip to the hospital, or worse!!!! Please people, BE SMART!!!
Besides that, have fun! ;)

D-man
02-11-2008, 10:03 PM
sorry hypo, i didn't realize how close my title was to yours. sorry m8. :P

daremaster
02-13-2008, 10:04 PM
Great dare I love messy dares! I'm going to try this asap

D-man
02-13-2008, 10:23 PM
Wonderful!
I specilize in messy dares:)

I have a whole journal of messy dice dares (all different)

Does any 1 think I should start posting them?

EvilGeniusNick
02-13-2008, 10:40 PM
Does any 1 think I should start posting them?

Definitely - please do. I'm sure other members and myself would be interested to see what you've come up with.

D-man
02-14-2008, 01:33 AM
:)hey thanks m8, i will begin posting them. I am into messy dares, so they will be messy. :P

john_gibson
02-14-2008, 10:36 AM
thats a really good dice dare, i might try it sometime

lcorbs12701
04-06-2008, 04:43 PM
for my friend

full daytime clothes

shaving cream and peanut butter (she gets nauseous from mayo)

10 min.

make sure you really have to pee. As soon as you get in, completely empty your bladder (if your daring, poop while your at it) then, after that, roll again to get another dare from this section to perform. (she did poo) haha

she then needed to drink a cupful (hahahahahahahaah)

1 day till next shower

AM.PM
04-06-2008, 04:53 PM
i love this one.i think this is the best dare to do while in the bathroom.im definitly going to try this when im home alone.

although i realy wouldnt want to smell like mustard or mayo for a week.yuck.lol