PDA

View Full Version : Marker Pen Fun

robertsubslave
01-26-2008, 08:33 PM
As this is my first thread i'm sorry if it is crap. This is something previous Mistress and Master enjoyed and i'm sorry if this is a repeat of something already posted.

a slaves body is (particularly if shaved) a blank canvus. just think how much fun a Master or Mistress can have making a slave write humiliating and degrading things all over Your property.

MasterPain
01-26-2008, 08:38 PM
hello and welcome,

yes that is a exelent and fun idea with the markers!

i have both been on the giveing and reciveing end of useing markers...(the reciveing end was by choice)

robertsubslave
01-26-2008, 08:46 PM
Thank You Masterpain, although i should add be carefull what pens you use.

Whilst it may be amusing for your Master/Mistress to have you branded for several days (if you use permenent markers (yes i've made that mistake)).

a washable pen may be better for temporary fun.

pimpdaddy
01-26-2008, 08:50 PM
all three of you have great ideas but i would like to add

if u make them keep the marker on for a long time it could be in a simi consealed area or like under there shirt

robertsubslave
01-26-2008, 09:05 PM
i agree PimpDaddy. previously i had to keep my Mistresses initals on certain places on my body at all times and show her pics as and when she requested.

it adds to the risk and shows commitment

tissue13
01-26-2008, 09:24 PM
yea this sounds pretty cool. but thik of the humiliation if ur friend saw "im a slut" across ur arm.....lol...only for the really daring though :D