PDA

View Full Version : Alex is punished [FICTION]

waspees
01-21-2008, 03:48 PM
The pathetic little boy named Alex knocked on the door of the house. He was lost like the baby that he is so had stopped to ask where he was. A beautiful teenager called Beth was standing at the door, Alex thought he had seen her before but didn’t know where. She invited him in and took him upstairs for a drink. As she walked into the room behind him she demanded. “Don’t you recognise me boy?!?” “Err should I?” “YES YOU DAMN WELL SHOULD BOY”. A look of comprehension spreads over his face. “Oh mistress…” “Damn right slave get on your knees and beg for forgiveness from me, me and my 2 friends here will rate you’re apology out of 10, u better score good boy.”

Alex gets on his knees and begs for forgiveness, he pleads with his mistress, he’s whining like a little baby so not to face the wrath of Beth and her friends. “Pathetic apology from a pathetic boy” one girl says, Beth nods “I agree, strip down to your boxers and get on your knees, while we decide your punishment!” The girls turn their back and discuss how he should be punished. Alex complies with the order and as he gets onto his knees for his mistress, he can see up her skirt. His eyes look up at her thong and he is mesmerized his eyes are glued; he does not notice the 3 girls looking at him. “You like that thong huh?” Beth says. “Look!” cries one of her friends “he’s got a hard-on!” Alex face quickly reddens with embarrassment, however Beth does not get angry at him, she merely chuckles and pulls down her thong. She pushes Alex’s face in between her legs. “If you like that so much lick it!” Alex desperately tries to lick it, stretching his tongue out, but he is just a centre metre away, trapped between Beth’s smooth thighs. She squeezes his face between her thighs and says, “On you go girls”. Her friends pull down his boxers and his little dick pops out hard as it can be. The girls then take turns in spanking his ass as hard as they can with their hands. After 2 minutes and Alex’s pathetic whimpering between her legs Beth calls a stop to it. Alex tries to mumble a thank you but before he can Beth says “Now use the rulers!” The girls then unleash another powerful attack on Alex’s already red ass, this time with hard wooden rulers. Alex pathetic whimpering stop as he starts to whine like a little baby. Beth picks up a whip and starts to whip his ass from her position around his face. After 5 minutes of this torture they stop and Beth releases Alex from her grasp. “That slave is your punishment.”

Alex sits in the corner like a little puppy clutching his bruised cheeks. The girls walk over and push him to the ground on his back. They begin to walk all over his chest in their platform shoes. They are wearing mini skirts with no panties on. So Alex’s small penis is getting hard through his tight white boxers as he looks at their beautiful pussies. But as they begin to jump on him he begins to cry in pain. You want it to stop baby boy? “Yes please stop” Alex whines.

The girls comply. Since your such a baby girl you’re going to have to dress up like one boy! The girls blind fold him and push him to the chair. When they remove his blindfold, the little girl finds himself dressed in a mini skirt and a little girl’s training bra. There you go boy, a little girl’s bra for a little girl. As Alex looks in the mirror his face turns as red as his still glowing ass. Bend over boy and take a look at your bony asscheeks. The slave complies, and notices, not only his burning hot red ass, but a bright pink thong the girls have put him on. His face turns redder still. Beth notices this. “Ok slave you seem embarrassed enough, you may take them off” Alex starts to strip quickly but as he goes to take his thong off, “No, No leave that on”.

The girls tie him down to the bed so he can see the three of them in the room. They all start to strip slowly, rubbing each others, boobs and bums. The slave’s dick tents up inside the thong, and then springs up through the top as the girls continue their dance. “Look at the little boy’s puny dick” Beth laughs; she runs her fingers up and down it just once and cum bursts over the slave’s chest. “Did I say u could cum!?!?” She screamed “I know we are extremely hot but that was pathetic!! Follow me to the shower you need to clean yourself up” The other girls push him to the ground “Follow on your knees, kiss the ground she walks on” As he crawls like a dog behind Beth, the two girls take turns to kick his still red ass.

“Ok slave lie in the bath and close your eyes.” Beth orders. Alex complies. The 3 girls stand in a line over him and all at once start to piss all over his body, the cover him from head to do in their smelly urine. When they are done Beth puts the plug in the bath. “Get out now! She orders. The girls back away from the smelly slave, who’s dripping in piss.
“Ok slave” says Beth. “Get on your knees and lap the piss in the bath up like the dog you are.” Alex considers disobeying but he knows better. He starts to lap up the piss as he gags at the horrible taste. The three girls just stand back and laugh at his pain. After a few minutes Beth calls a stop to the little girl’s torture and makes him wash the piss off then dry himself up. She leads him back to the bedroom in the same way as before.

“All that torture made my feet sore”. The other girls nod in agreement “Mine too”. Beth then orders the slave “Take our shoes off and massage them boy, NOW!” The boy gets on his knees and massages the girls sweaty, smelly feet as the girls laugh at him in his skimpy pink thong – which they made him put back on. After a few minutes each Beth orders the slave to begin kiss her feet. As he does it another command comes “Lick them clean boy, get right in between my sweaty toes!” The three girls laugh even harder as the slave gags on the sweat.

“Ok that’s enough slave.” After a few minutes. “Now lie on the bed”, the slave complies wondering what will happen next. Ok slave were all going to put our asses right above your face. Kiss each cheek, and use tongue boy!!” Beth is the last to be kissed and when the slave is finished she drops onto his face. That was a pathetic kiss, just like the rest of you. For that you get this. She farts on his nose, making him nearly pass out from the smell. The three girls laugh harder than ever as he tries to cough but cant because his face is covered by Beth’s ass.

Ok slave you have earned a little rest. Go to sleep now, you will need your energy for later…

Pikachu
01-21-2008, 10:26 PM
nice i aprove great story so far and left on a very good note keep it up.

Glutgod
01-23-2008, 09:11 PM
WOw, great story! Remeber to continue it though,

waspees
01-24-2008, 04:12 PM
glad people are enjoying it, i wrote it a few years ago, and ill post some more of it later tonight hopefully

waspees
01-24-2008, 04:42 PM
Later that evening while the slave is busy dreaming of the three hot girls. The girls silently creep back into the room. “Look he must be dreaming of us he’s got an erection again” one of them whispers. They giggle quietly to each other, “wait here” says Beth as she runs off downstairs. She comes back a few minutes later and the baby boy is still sleeping in his pink thong. “Watch this” she giggles. She creeps up and pulls the little girly girl’s thong out and slips a few cubes of ice down there. Alex wakes up a few moments later and jumps up because of the cool ice rubbing against his penis. He goes to remove it but hears

“tut tut, don’t you dare remove that ice”

“missstrrresss,” he stutters, “Your back?”

“that’s right boy, were back, and u better be ready for more!”

The three girls circle him like animals, stalking their prey, “What to make you do for your first punishment I wonder?” As they circle him they can see his cock shrivel up through the now soaking wet thong. “Hmmmm since the thong is so wet u can take it off now”

As he takes it off one of the girls screams “LOOK AT THAT TINY COCK, CANT EVEN BE AN INCH LONG!!!”

“ittsss because its cold-” the slave stutters.

“NO!” Beth cutes across him, “We don’t want any excuses slave!”

“Bend over boy, lets see if your ass has recovered from earlier.”

Alex complies bending over for his 3 mistresses. His ass isn’t red anymore but has many bruises covering it.

“Well this just wont do” Beth states. “I’m going to go fetch our new toys” She returns moments later and gives each girl something which the slave cannot see because he has not stopped bending over. He knows better than to do something without being ordered to do it. His legs are aching from standing like this but he keeps going, holding back the tears. “Well slave these are normally used on horses but they can be used on dogs too…”

The girls move in towards him and unleash their knew horse canes on his bruised ass. Alex yelps in pain after every hit like the dog he is. The battering continues for 5 minutes, until the slave falls to the ground on his knees. “You know we like it when you’re on your knees boy, but that is pathetic, we did not say you could stop taking a beating!” Beth shouts at him. You’re going to be punished for that one!

“Put that thong back on slave” Beth orders.

“Mistress I need the toilet, you haven’t let me go since I arrived 12 hours ago.”

“You know that you don’t get to decide what you do, so hold it in slave. But I’ll show you what I will do for you.”

She pulls the slaves ear and leads him to the Bathroom. “Notice anything different boy?!” “You have a second toilet, but err its not connected to anything.”

“Observant dog aren’t you, correct it isn’t connected to anything, that’s where u come in.”
“You go under there and get to stare at my pussy and ass – lucky day for you slave”

“Thank you” Alex says nervously, waiting for the catch.

“WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GET UNDER THERE!!” Beth screams

Alex complies and Beth drops her skirt and panties and slips her ass over the seat gracefully.

“Do you like the view?” Beth demands.

“Yes I love it mistr-“

Alex stops speaking because as he opens his mouth Beth begins to pee and it lands right in the slave’s mouth. He gags trying to shut his mouth but can’t get it closed because of the constant stream of piss. When Beth is done he spits as much out as possible, but then lumps of shit drop onto his now closed mouth and nose. The smell is unbearable. But Beth keeps making it worse by repeatedly farting making the slave’s eye’s water.

“Ok slave that will do for now,” follow me, NOW! Alex obeys, face still covered in shit and urine. The three girls throw him outside in the back garden.

“There is a tap there so u can wash yourself.” She states bluntly

Alex cannot bare the stench anymore so quickly rushes to the tap and lets the icy cold water run down his body, washing the shit and piss of his face, but also shrivelling up his cock again. He then looks around and realises the back garden is overlooked by many houses. He notices lots of other teenage girls looking out the windows laughing at him. He tries to go back inside but the Girls have locked the doors and are standing laughing at him. The combined embarrassment and the noises of the tap and Beth’s pee have made him need to pee even more. He cannot hold it in any longer and it comes out all over the thong, then trickles down his leg. Everyone watching bursts out laughing. He can hear all the girls laughing through their windows. He is so embarrassed his cock gets even smaller. The freezing cold wind keeps coming and blows his thong off and all the girls are screaming with laughter at his tiny shrivelled cock. Heckles and cat calls come from all sides as the girls are laughing at him. Beth calls out

“If you get on your knees and kiss the mud, then roll around in the mud like a dog we might just let you back in.”

Will they let him back in?

Playstation
01-29-2008, 04:59 PM
Great Story ! Please Continue!

waspees
01-30-2008, 03:49 PM
The boy does as he is told and rolls around in the mud naked then kisses the ground, praying that his mistresses will let him back in. All the girls looking into the garden are laughing at the slaves tiny mud covered dick and his mud covered body.

His mistresses are laughing harder than anyone behind the door, Beth shouts out “Very good slave, u can stay in the dog house till we are ready for you to come back in.”

Alex crawls into the dog house as it begins to rain. The dog house’s roof is leaking and the icy rain washes over the slave’s body, removing the mud but also shrivelling his tiny penis up even more. After two hours of crouching in the muddy puddle Beth calls him inside. He is kneeling down, in the middle of the 3 girls, completely naked with his shrivelled penis poking out.

“Have you wondered what we’ve been doing while you were outside in the dog-house slave?” Beth demands.

The slave nods but does not say a word.

“Well we were having passionate sex, rolling around naked having fun with each other.”

The slave’s penis slowly grows as he hears this. Beth notices.

“You like that huh boy?” Beth taunts. “You should have seen it I was licking her boobs while getting spanked by her, then we had a 3 way poking session since you’re too pathetic to pleasure us we had to do it ourselves!”

Alex’s dick gets harder and harder with each word and soon he is begging his mistresses to let him wank.
“No, No slave no wanking for you!” “But you get something even better, all that sex has made me sweaty, clean me slave”

“Ok mistress, I’ll go and get some water…”

“NO! Use your tongue slave! Start with my feet, lick right in between my toes, then the sole of my sweaty foot, then the top.”

The slave does this. “Ok now move up the back of my leg and keep licking behind my knee, that’s really sweaty and needs a good, clean!” The slave does this but as he does Beth brings the bottom of her leg up to her thigh, trapping his tongue. She releases his tongue and forces him to continue up her thigh till he reaches the top of her leg. “Lick under my ass in the crack between my leg and ass. Then move up and lick all over the cheeks you like so much, slave!” Alex complies dreading what is to follow. “Ok boy, now lick down the crack, from top to bottom, then keep going down and under my legs, lick around my pussy, BUT DON’T DARE LICK IT, then lick all over my pubes. Alex shudders but slowly obeys, feeling the full taste of her sweat, shit and pussy juice.

“Good slave, now lick up a bit.” Alex joyfully goes towards her lovely boobs. Beth slaps him hard “Not them you idiot, them!” Beth points to her stubbly armpits, they have sweat dripping down from them. That must have been some sex Alex thinks to himself. Slowly he goes up and licks the sweat off his mistress’s armpits, gagging on it as he cuts his tongue on the stubble. After the first armpit his mouth is so dry he can’t go on. However Beth doesn’t want to hear this so she pushes his face into her second armpit, trapping his nose in the hair and sweat. She squeezes her arm to her body and holds the slave there as her two friends start to spank Alex. This time however it is not just his pathetic ass. They smack his thighs as he tries to scream for mercy and his stomach as he coughs on the smell of Beth’s sweaty armpit.

“Now slave” Beth says as she releases him. “You may take a drink” Alex drinks the ‘apple juice’ gratefully, until he feels the taste. He spits the piss back into the glass and looks at his mistress.

“What isn’t it good enough for you?” Beth says with a smile on her face but a look in her eye that tells Alex that he better drink it. The pathetic slave holds his breath as he downs the piss.

“Lovely” he comments cheerfully while trying not to throw up.

Ok slave Beth says, now you must entertain us or what you did to me, you will have to do to your other mistresses too. Alex gulps and tries to think of what he can do. He’s desperate he does not want to go through that torture again.

“You may go to the other room to prepare slave, you better be good!” The naked boy walks to the other room thinking of what he can do. He looks through the cupboards for anything he can use. After a few minutes he finds his only option and regrettably prepares himself. He walks back into the room where his mistresses are waiting. The light is off and the mistresses are making no sound. Beth’s friends shine two powerful torches on him, lighting him, and the area around him, up.

Cat calls and hoots ring the air as the light reveals the pathetic boy dressed up in a cat suit. The mini skirt is basically a belt, but the rest of his legs are covered in fish net stockings. He is wearing an extremely low cut top showing off his “cleavage” and bra stuffed with socks.

“STRIP!” yells an excited Beth behind a video camera.

The slave complies slowly pulling the top over his head, then pulls the socks out of his bra and throws them off. He dances to imaginary music. He turns around to unclip his bra but cannot undo it. He trips over in his pathetic attempt revealing a g-string under his skirt. As he gets up Beth films his pathetic ass in a g-string. He resumes the dance and undoes his bra. Then he rolls his stockings down as the girls’ jeers echo around the room. He spins around and pulls down his mini skirt.

Beth stops the film and turns the light on and commands “leave the g-string on boy, that makes u look like the little girl you are.”

“Yes mistress” nods Alex.

“That was very entertaining slave, I’ll give you that” Beth states. “But I still think you need punished for being such a weakling”

The slave nods grimly, fearing his mistress’ punishment.

The three girls close in on the pathetic slave, wearing nothing but a g-string, and they…

daremenow
01-30-2008, 08:43 PM
amazing story keep it going

TrekBoy008
01-31-2008, 09:38 AM
Excellent story so far. Very well written!

waspees
02-02-2008, 03:14 PM
thanks again for the support, ill add some more later on

waspees
02-02-2008, 05:38 PM
The three mistresses surround the pathetic slave, Beth glances down under her pet’s g-string and laughs at his tiny cock trying to poke through. She then heads to her handbag and retrieves her lipstick. She lays her bright pink lipstick on Alex’s pathetic lips. Alex tries to struggle but he is pinned down by his other mistress.

“Awww aren’t you a pretty little slave?” She taunts.
“Bitch” the slave whispers quietly.
“Did you here what he just called you?” Julia said.
“Yes I did” Beth replies. “And for that we are going to have to rub this somewhere else, aren’t we boy?”

She moves down his body and rubs her lipstick on his nipples and just around them. She then writes “I have a small dick!” on her slaves chest. She proceeds down more and colours in her slaves now hard cock pink. Making her slave’s face turn as pink as the lipstick. She flips her slave over and draws a face on her slave’s bony ass. Then she stands her slave up and takes his g-string down. She circles around him taking picture of her slave. All the girls are laughing as the slave’s dick gets erect at the humiliation. She puts the photos on her computer.

“No, mistress, please don’t send them to anyone”
“Hmm what’s in it for me if I don’t?” Beth replies
“I’ll do anything mistress”

“You’ll do anything anyway slave! But I’m sure we could find some use for you.” She says thinking, as the other girls nod. Kirsten, the largest of the 3 girls, pushes him back on the bed. She pushes her overlarge ass onto the slave’s face. This is worse then ever; when Beth did it at least he had a lovely tight ass in his face. But Kirsten’s ass was huge and smelly. It covered his face and he struggled to breathe. “Are you sorry slave?” Beth demanded, the slave tried to reply but could not. “Push down harder, Kirsten” Julia laughed. Alex began to gasp for breath under the pressure as the three girls laughed. “Do your thing Kirsten” Beth laughed. Kirsten repeatedly farted on the slave as his dick increased in size, getting turned on by his humiliation.
“Oh Kirsten I can smell them from here”” Beth laughed.
“How do you think he feels” Julia pointed to the slave.
Kirsten kept going releasing all her toxic gas on the slave. Alex could not move he used his hands to try and push up on her ass but his weak arms were not strong enough. He had no fresh air so was forced to breathe in the stinking fart air.

“Ok slave, you now have an option, if you say yes Kirsten will get off you, say no and she will keep farting, since you can’t talk…” Beth laughed. “Tap your foot once for yes and twice for no.”

“If you wish her to get off you must stay under this bed, and only come out when we order you, for our entertainment, you will leave here until such a time we decide you may move out.”

The slave taps his foot once.

“So you agree, good! Kirsten if you please.”

Julia lifts her giant ass of the slaves face. The girls laugh as it’s all squashed.

Now slave crawl into your new hole! The slave crawls under the bed and the girls seal up the sides, leaving nothing but a little square dog flap just big enough for him to squeeze out of. “Its all dark mistresses, I can’t see.”

“We know slave,” they laugh. “Don’t worry though there is a whole in the top so you can get fresh air,” they laughed

He was finding his new home strangely comfortable, it had pillows and a duvet. He soon however found the catch to his new home. Soon the whole in the top was covered with darkness and he heard someone’s slow dribble of piss and a few drops of shit landing near his feet. The stench soon made its way to his head and was unbearable. To make matters worse, whoever it was shut the lid after they finished so he was covered in darkness along with the horrific smell. His mistresses did not ask him to come out his home all evening. However the lid was raised many times for his mistresses to go to the toilet. It was used so many times, surely no one needs to go that much, it was almost as if his mistresses were going just to make him sit it their filth.

The slave began to become hungry and thirsty. He tried to tell his mistresses but opening his mouth made him take in the smell of his mistress’ filth. However soon after food was pushed through the dog flap. It tasted horrible as the smell of piss was filling his nostrils but he was so hungry he ate it all quickly. He began to need the toilet as well but he did not know where to go. So he poked his head up through the toilet seat to ask his mistresses. But found his eyes drawn to the beautiful site, his mistresses were engaging in passionate sex. He watched for 2 minutes as his dick became hard. Soon however Beth noticed him and was angry as he had ever seen her.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!?” she screamed.
“I-I-I want-ted to ask yo-“he stuttered.
“I DON’T CARE! GET OUT YOUR DOG FLAP NOW!!”

The slave obliged dreading what was too follow, Beth pulled him onto her lap and held his hard cock between her legs and each of his mistresses began spanking him as hard and as fast as they could. Soon they got sweaty so they took it in turns to shove the slave’s nose into their sweaty armpits as the other two kept spanking. The slave had tears streaming down his face and was gagging on the smell of his mistress’s sweat.

“You want this to stop slave? Huh?” Beth taunted. “Ok that’s enough girls”

“She grabbed her slave and pushed his face down the toilet seat and into the pile of urine covered shit. She pulled him up and his face was covered in shit. “NEVER GET OUT YOUR HOLE WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION, OK SLAVE?!?!” She screamed

“Mistress I just wanted to know where I do the toilet if I need to go” Alex said in a pathetic croaky voice.

“You use your hose like the rest of you.”

She dragged Alex to the toilet and washed his face with the toilet flush, flushing his head down the toilet repeatedly till he was clean.

“NOW GET BACK IN YOUR HOLE SLAVE!”

"Bitch! How DARE you disobey me?!" The sudden scream from his mistress startled Alex.

"Mistress Beth- what do you mean? What have I done?!" he pleaded, approaching her mistress on his hands and knees.

"Cunt, you mean you don't even remember my orders?!"

"No, Mistress, I...I..."

"Come here," Beth seemed to be seeming with fury.

"But-" Alex pleaded tentatively, a sob forming in his throat in anticipation of her Mistress's anger even as his dick got very hard for the very same reason.

"HERE!!!" yelled Beth, stomping her high-heeled mid-thigh black patent leather boot on the metal floor with a loud clang.

"Yes, Mistress," he sputtered nervously as he scuttled over to his dominatrix. The woman proceeded to grasp him by his hair, ignoring her protests of pain and slapped him briskly three times across the face, completely stunning her slave. She immediately shoved the boys face between her legs and pressed his open mouth roughly against her bared pussy.

Taken by surprise, Alex assumed that his Mistress wanted him to eat her out again (as her usual punishment goes) and began to lick Beth’s cunt in earnest.

"I ordered you to clean my bathroom. Now, since you 'forgot' to do so, I figure a sufficient punishment would be for YOU to be my bathroom until I can get ANOTHER of my slaves to do this task. Understood, whore?!"

"Yes, Mistress," Alex managed to mumble from between Beth’s legs.

"Good, now, lick my feet. I have had a long day, and my feet really smell, so make sure you give them a good cleaning." With that, she pulled Alex from her sopping cunt and shoved him down to the floor.

"Y-yes, misssttresss," the stench of his mistress’s sweaty feet disgusted him but the idea of being forced to degrade himself in this way turned him on enough for him to overcome her revulsion.

He began by licking the top of his mistress's right foot, where the sweat was the least pungent.

"No, bitch, the bottom!" Yelled Beth’s as she pulled her foot from the boys grasp and spanked him with her riding crop.

Alex let out a loud startled yelp and rolled over on his backside to protect it from further abuse. Beth used this opening to stick her filthy big toe in her slave's mouth, "Suck it, whore! Suck all the filthy shit off it!"

After a brief moment of shock and revulsion, Alex did just that, once he realized that his Mistress must have planned this scenario- no one's feet get that dirty unless on purpose. He definitely detected a foul taste on the woman's feet, and it wasn't just dirt.

"Mmm, yeah, that's good. You know, I can't believe that even in space, if I take a short barefoot walk through the park, you just can't avoid stepping in some animal's shit!"

"Urrmgh!" Alex was no longer very turned on by mistress’s preparations.

"Shut up, whore, and just be happy I didn't bring the whole thing back here for you to eat! There are worse things than having to suck my toes, cunt!"

waspees
02-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Alex couldn't think of any but he had enough faith in his Mistress's ingenuity to continue her chore obediently. Soon, he had thoroughly cleaned both of his Mistress's feet and had the nastiest taste in his mouth.

"Good, good, but as I said, I've had a long hard day," (It mainly consisted of raping the hell out of all of her "personal servants") "and I feel all gross and sweaty. Now, since my shower is in no shape for usage, you'll just have to cleanse me yourself. You may begin with my armpits." Again, she lifted the boy up and shoved his face in her raunchy armpit.

"Look at you, you filthy little whore, this turns you on, doesn't it?!" She yelled suddenly finger fucking Alex, He groaned and nodded, closing his eyes in ecstasy as he slid on her Mistress' furiously working fingers.

"Fucking' whore, take this!!" Said Beth as she whipped out her dildo and wanked Alex and fuked his shitty asshole simultaneously.

"Don't cum!!" she ordered again as she fucked the little bitch who was pushing himself on the dildo harder and faster (enjoying this new pleasure). Overcome with lust, Beth shoved her mouth down on that of her favorite slave as she continued dildo fucking him and fingering her own cunt and ass. She parted the little slut's lips with her tongue and forced her way inside, deep kissing the little whore.

She devoured the saliva from Alex’s mouth sloppily, the taste of her own mingled with her sex slave's turning her on more than she ever fantasized was possible. As the boy began to moan, Beth frigged herself faster, harder and deeper, eating the both of them filling with lustful hunger.

Pikachu
02-03-2008, 05:38 AM
Great story keep it up

waspees
02-06-2008, 04:14 PM
When Alex woke up and realized where he was he panicked. He had fallen asleep after everything that had happened. It was dark and he tried to get up, immediately realizing he couldnt, he was tied to a bed, his hands were also handcuffed infront of him. After a few minutes Beth walked in to the room, wearing just a towel and still wet, obviously coming out of the shower. "Hi Alex, sleep well?" Alex couldnt answer, seeing her tits dripping in water still and erect just got him hard again straight away. "See you are still horny then seeing me then little boy?" He knew he was helpless, his legs tied to the bed, his hands cuffed together and a rope around his neck, he knew he couldnt escape. He was totally trapped, naked apart from the little underwear his mistress had put on him. He knew he liked to be dominated but was starting to wonder if he had gone to far this time. All his fantasies were coming true, but also he didnt know what would happen.......

Beth walked over to him and laughed at how pathetic he looked. His cock stretching the G string, unable to hide his excitement. "I need drying off a little and dont want to lose the towel just yet, think you should lick all the water from my body" Alex didnt reply just started licking straight away at her tits making sure all the drips were gone. Beth couldnt help but moan as his tongue wrapped around them licking and sucking them dry. "Lower" she demanded and Alex did as he was told, licking every drop of water from her. "Miss any and you will be punished boy" She turned around and Alex started to dry her back, Beth lowered the towel more and he could see the water had run down her back and towards her ass. "Everywhere should be dry boy bitch" he didnt want to put started to lick into her ass and towards her shit hole where the water had got to. Beth started to moan a little as she felt Alex' tongue slowly licking her ass dry. She turned around, "now the front boy bitch" Alex couldnt believe what he was seeing, her cunt was wet, but just with water, waxed clear of hair and so smooth. He lapped at it straight away. "too eager slave" Beth said and grabbed his balls hard, his cock was harder then ever and was close to errupting until then. He begged for forgiveness and again started to try and dry her. Slowly licking all around her cunt until it was dry, his cock still throbbing and hard his balls sore but also wanting to be emptied. He continued to lick away until he noticed it wasnt water he was licking.........

"You was a bad boy" "you need punishment" and with that Beth started to piss, Alex was panicking she was in his face and could feel it covering him, again the smell of piss but this time it was worse, it was going up his nose and over his face. He opened his mouth to breath and the piss starting running in, he didnt have a choice it was drown or swallow, so he did he kept swallowing the piss as more and more flooded out of her. "Good boy, now lick me clean and dry again bitch" Beth yelled at him..........

Pikachu
02-07-2008, 03:18 AM
great story mate absolutly loving it

waspees
02-08-2008, 03:54 PM
thanks, glad that people are enoying it, i have a few more sections to add still so look out for next bit

waspees
02-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Humiliated, tied up, naked apart from a tight G string and his face soaked in piss. Alex did not know what to do. Beth had gone to shower again and he was alone. His cock was painful it was throbbing so much.

In a few moments she walked back in the room carrying two glasses of beer but without the towel this time. He groaned out loud, seeing her naked in front of him her tits firm and her pussy smooth. "You deserve a little treat for being a good boy". She walked over to the bed and removed the rope from around his neck and undid his cuffs. He knew he still couldnt escape as his legs were still restrained. His hands went straight to his aching cock, desperate to feel it errupt with all the cum that had been building up in his aching balls. Beth put the glasses down and slapped him hard across the face. "Dont touch that cock boy" He yelled in pain and shock. He could see the precum had flowed all down his cock and was in his pubes. "Now you be a good boy Alex and I may help you out with that later" "Yes Beth" he said meekly. She gave him a glass and sat down on the chair next to the bed. "Now tell me Alex, how a good looking guy like you has ended up tied up in here" "And I want to know everything you have done with a girl, are you a virgin? Have you licked out anyone other than me? What are your fantasies?" Alex thought for a moment then told his story..................

"Very interesting" "Perhaps if you are really good some of those may come true" Alex didnt know what to think, he was starting to feel a little drunk, Beth must have slipped something else into the drink. Beth stood up for a moment and gave a little a squeeze of his cock which sent him wild. "Not yet boy" She grabbed his hands and tied them to the bed posts, and then removed his G String, rather cruelly squeezing his balls hard making Alex scream out. "Now I am going to have some fun with you slave"

She sat on his chest, and again started to tickle his pits, it was torture and he could do nothing about it. Her light touch in his pits made him feel like a little boy again. He couldnt stop laughing and crying. He was also aware that he was a little drousy with the alcohol and he really needed to piss badly. He hadnt gone for hours and now the piss he had drunk of Beth’s, the alcohol and with Beth sat on his chest and stomach was making his bladder feel like it was going to explode. "I need to piss badly Beth" "No, not yet boy" He felt like he was about to cry, and when Beth tickled his ribs he couldnt help himself a stream of piss started. Beth got off immediately, Alex' piss down her back, he couldnt stop though and now he was pissing all over himself, all over his chest and stomach. Beth again slapped him hard then forced his face up and roughly grabbed his nose making his mouth open. "No more mess on the bed bitch" And grabbed his cock aiming the stream at his open mouth. Twice now in less than an hour Alex was drinking piss but this time his own. The stream slowed down and has his cock softened more the last few dribbles again went on his stomach. Naked ashamed and soaked Alex just lay there in a daze...........................

Alex realized he must have fallen asleep, it was light when he woke up, he tried to get his bearings and graoned when the memories came flooding back. He tried to get up then realized he was still tied up. "Good morning bitch boy" Beth smiled as she walked in the room. She stood there witha camera taking photos of him on the bed. "Future ammuntion if we ever need it bitch" "I need the toilet Beth" "What, with the amount you pissed out earlier?" "No, I need a shit" "We cant allow that Alex and I cant untie you until the girls get back". "Dont go anywhere" She laughed and walked out of the room

A moment later she came back in, holding a banana. "No Beth please" Alex begged he knew what she was going to do with it. Again she laughed and walked closer. Alex tried to break free but he knew it was helpless. "Now lick it bitch, pretend it is a cock in your mouth and suck it well" He had no choice, and sucked on the banana, strangely his cock started to rise again not for wanting a cock in his mouth but the thought of how it must feel for a girl to do this. "Get it nice and wet bitch" He did as he was told. After a couple of minutes she forced it further in his throat making him gag. "Now you know how we feel boy" She laughed again.

She took it out of his mouth which was a relief but then remembered what the banana was for in the first place. "Please dont Beth" Alex cried out as Beth undid his feet, "Lift your legs boy" "No please dont" he was crying now. She grabbed his nipples hard and squeezed until Alex thought they were bleeding. The pain was unbearable. "Now when I say do something you do it straight away bitch" Yelling in his face, then spitting on him. He felt so humiliated and in pain, his nipples throbbing. "Lift your legs NOW" and without hesitation he did just that.........

daremenow
02-12-2008, 04:06 PM
this is an amazing story

Pikachu
02-12-2008, 10:04 PM
its brillent please continue.....:p

keep it up

waspees
02-21-2008, 05:05 PM
as i said in an earlier post, i wrote this story a few years ago, and when i made last post i realised that i had abruptly stopped, i shall try to write more of it but at the moment im finding it hard to get back into

RocksOff
02-22-2008, 07:52 AM
But that's like saying sex isn't good anymore! Do it for your loyal fans!

waspees
02-22-2008, 08:03 AM
lol ill see what i can do, altho maybe it should just end with a cliff hanger, leave u wondering what happens next...............lol

admireu4ever
03-13-2008, 01:31 PM
One Word
Amazing

Psychoclaw
03-13-2008, 06:02 PM
But that's like saying sex isn't good anymore! Do it for your loyal fans!

Eh, sex isn't that sexy.

King_TeHa1
04-03-2008, 02:09 PM
:mad: i am loving this story and was wondering if you could continue:D

Lollipop
04-03-2008, 02:22 PM
This is great! keep writing, pleeease :D

jakc333
04-26-2008, 06:26 AM
may i suggest writing a prequel to tell us how he became her slave in the first place. i never looked in the adult section but this is quite good

waspees
04-27-2008, 04:17 AM
unfortunately i seem to be having complete writers block with this one, i cant think of anything new at the moment, its nice to know how many people have enjoyed the post tho. feel free to suggest ideas and ill keep tryin to write it