PDA

View Full Version : Small tits so punish me

Bondage_Gem
05-09-2011, 08:05 AM
I have really small tits and I think I need a punishment because of it I am 19/f with size 36B tits...as long as the dare/punishment is within my limits I dont care what it is =)

dmoney
05-09-2011, 08:11 AM
Wear a short skirt with no panties and a top, without a bra, that rubs against your nipples and makes them hard. Wear this all day. To up the dare, take a few pairs of panties and insert them up inside your pussy hole while doing this. PM me if you need help. Report back on your day like this, here.

Celine920
05-09-2011, 08:36 AM
Go flush your head down the toilet.

AtticsToEden
05-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Think what your ideal bra size would be. Then read below...
For every cup size you are smaller than your ideal size, spank your breasts 10 times, then add that many clothes pegs to your pussy.
For band size, work out how many sizes you are off your ideal size and put that many clothes pegs on each breast.
Leave the pegs on and edge, then write an apology for the size of your breasts - aiming for at least half a page of A4. Then edge again and rub your juices all over the letter of apology. When you have done that you may cum and remove the pegs.

Bubuk
05-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Rub your boobs and ask them to grow up faster. Threaten your boobs with pegs.

Greatcornbow
05-10-2011, 02:06 PM
I have really small tits and I think I need a punishment because of it I am 19/f with size 36B tits...as long as the dare/punishment is within my limits I dont care what it is =)

Wear no bra, but a tight male T-shirt, on the inside of which fix some emery paper where it will brush against your nips. Wear it all day, and all night, sleeping face down.

Ashy-J
05-12-2011, 02:24 PM
humiliate yourself and your small tits by putting a photo of them on kinktalk and PMing me the link :)

DMoe
05-12-2011, 02:58 PM
Take a wooden spoon in the shower with you, get your ass nice and wet. Once wet spank yourself HARD with the spoon 50x on each cheek.