PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: This was his time

Dom_S
02-07-2011, 12:29 AM
So, this is my first attempt at a story. So feel free to rip it to shreds :). It's just the first chapter and based off the feedback here, hopefully the next will be better.

So here goes!

S

This was his time

He watched her from the shadows of her garden as she unlocked her door and went inside. He didn’t even know what it was about her that he was interested in anymore. It didn’t matter. His infatuation had turned … unhealthy, a while ago; an obsession. He couldn’t get her out of his mind; her sensuous lips, her perfect curves, her firm breasts. He had to have her. He knew the time was soon as he slowly walked away, whistling.

Weeks of planning had led to this. He stared at her, bound and helpless, on the table before him. She wouldn’t wake for a few hours. He had time. It had to be perfect, not rushed. He whistled as he worked, with a hint of a smile on his face. He had come to terms with his urges years ago. He knew he was different and it had taken him a long time to accept that. Here he stood, complete; ready.

Jen groggily tried to open her eyes and panic immediately set in, though she wasn’t quite sure what was wrong. I am blind! She tried to calm herself, to think logically. She breathed a sigh of relief. It’s a blindfold. The relief was short-lived as the memories came flooding back. She remembered whistling; a man; then blackness. Where am I?

Ever since he could remember, sex had been different for him. Simple sex had never interested him; he had always wanted more. As he grew older, he discovered the world of BDSM and found others like him. Others who needed just that little bit more for sex to be interesting. He discovered pain, bondage, humiliation; and like a kid in a candy store, he didn’t know when to stop. As he tried something more extreme, the previous interests turned boring. It was only recently that he had realized rape rekindled a lot of his old kinks. It had started off as pretend with women who’d do anything for a price and that was enough initially. Until he saw Jen.

Jen tried to get up. Her body was bound down, spread eagled. Shock registered as she realized “I am naked…” She struggled to remember. She had been watching TV. He had attacked her, she saw his mask. He was strong, too strong. She remembered something sharp pricking her neck, then blackness. What does he want with me? A single tear rolled down her cheek as she let out a quiet sob.

He watched her struggle. This was it; his first. He had to take every precaution. He watched her house for weeks to see what the best time was. It had been worth it. No one had seen him and no one would ask for her till the weekend was over. This was his time…

Ozpossum
02-07-2011, 02:09 PM
this is good pls continue

Reluhv13
03-05-2011, 02:29 PM
Loveing it! Go on!!!

SrattNights11
03-08-2011, 07:18 PM
Very good set up so far! I'm interested to see where you take it.

Dom_S
03-19-2011, 02:39 AM
Thanks for all the feedback! Apologies on the delay on this, but life's been busy!

Hope you all enjoy this.

PART2

Among all his kinks, fear had been the most interesting one. One he would explore quite thoroughly on the quivering form in front of him. He knew fear from darker days in his past and knew how paralyzing it could be. He looked around with the smug satisfaction of a craftsman surveying his tools. This room had taken him months to build. It had everything he could imagine to act on his urges and Jen would be its first guest. His prey lay on a wood table in the middle of the room, naked and strapped spread eagled on the table. The table had a number of interesting toys that he had every intention of trying on her. All in due time.
As she cried softly to herself, a sudden realization forced her out of her trauma – I am not gagged! She forced herself to scream for help as loudly as she could. She screamed till she couldn’t anymore and fell into hysteric sobs. She looked up, startled as she heard a soft laugh close to her and realized in horror:
I’m not alone. He’s right here…

“Please, let me go. Please, I won’t tell anyone. Please” she begged.

He listened to her words with affection. He did not feel anger or hate towards her like others who might have found themselves in this position – filthy animals with no creativity. He saw beauty in her, exquisiteness in the excruciating pain he would cause her, elegance in the depths of degradation he would drag her through. He would not rush; she would not enjoy this. He continued whistling as he laid out his tools on the table next to her.

Hoarse from the screaming, Jen finally stopped. It’s no use... She tried to calm herself, to think about her situation and to try to find a way out. The whistling… it was so calm, so cold. It sent shivers down her spine. A voice spoke into her ear, terrifying her. He was so close. She could feel his lips on her ear and disgust, fear and loathing swept through her body.

“I want you to listen to me very carefully Jen, I will not say this again.” He said, in a raspy deep voice. “Screaming is futile as you’ve probably understood by now. All you will do is nod in response to my questions or I will start cutting you into little pieces till there isn’t enough left for anyone to find. Am I being clear?”

She nodded in renewed fear, wondering what she had done to deserve this. She did not recognize the voice, but she sensed the deadly seriousness and the helplessness of her predicament. She had to play his game, try to survive long enough for someone to notice she was gone. The police would find her eventually, they had to. It was her only hope.

“Good” he said, sounding pleased. “You and I will be spending a lot of time together Jen. Do as you are told and I will not have to kill you. Disobey and …” His voice trailed off but he did not need to say the rest. She understood. She nodded but her fear had spoken before she could stop it. “Please… let me go.” She felt his hand stroke her cheek as he laughed quietly.

Suddenly, she could see. She struggled to focus her eyes as they grew accustomed to light again. She looked around the room. Curtains? She lay on a table with curtains all around her. She looked around and then her eyes came to him. He stood there, smiling, her blindfold in his hand. Vague recognition flowed through her. She had seen him but never paid much attention. He had been outside her work, at the grocery store. He had been stalking her! For how long?! She opened her mouth to speak and he raised a finger to his smiling mouth. “Be quiet Jen. Remember our agreement.” She forced herself to be quiet. He turned to the curtain and pulled it away from her left. As he pulled, the room to her left revealed itself and what she saw, petrified her. He stopped as soon as she could see the entire left side of the room, leaving the rest as a mystery he would undoubtedly reveal later.

She did not even look around. He eyes were fixated on the table to the left of her. He had laid it out for her. There were whips, belts, crops and paddles. All sizes and they all looked painful. Some were wood, some metal and some, plastic. They get worse from left to right! He had laid out the table to taunt her and show her how it would get worse and worse for her; starting with the flimsy plastic ones on the left to the steel ones at the end. Her lips trembled as she moaned, Oh god no…

“I need to leave now Jen. When I get back“ He glanced at the table with an almost cruel smile. “We will have some fun.” He turned and walked away ignoring the pleas and screams that followed. She would lie there helpless, faced with her very painful future and the inevitable fear would begin to break her. He whistled as he locked the door and walked away.

SrattNights11
03-19-2011, 08:25 PM
still i good setup. cant wait to see what its like once your really into the story.

MR.Not To Nerdy
03-19-2011, 08:39 PM
this could be interesting :)

Dom_S
06-20-2011, 12:10 PM
Sorry for the long hiatus. Been busy as hell. Here's the next part and I promise the one after this will be quicker!

Part 3:

Her isolation felt like an eternity to Jen. She tried to calm herself, to think of a way out, but her fear overwhelmed her and clouded her mind. She couldn't focus on anything but the table. She trembled each time she thought of one of those objects against her skin. She screamed till her throat was hoarse and eventually, exhausted, she quieted. She did not know how long she had lain there silently, with the occasional sob, before the door opened again. She steeled herself for what would undoubtedly happen now.

To his satisfaction, he walked into a silent room. It meant he was winning this battle of will. This was a power trip, a game of control. He did not care about pain; he did not care about fear. They were tools with which to reach his goal. The utter satisfaction of breaking a girl to his will. "Did I keep you waiting Jen? I apologize. I had to make sure you weren't missed. Now we can begin" he said, reaching out for one of the plastic rulers.
"Now, I don't want you to think I do this with everyone Jen. I need you to know how special you are." He ran his hand across her bare skin as she cringed at his touch. He felt a rush, more satisfying than any he had felt in the recent past. “You are my first, you know? And so far you are living up to my expectations fully. Now, we are going to play a simple game Jen. Every time I whip you or cane you, you keep count. If you miss a count or are too slow to count, we will start again. If you reach a hundred, I will let you go. Simple as that." Her eyes went wide. Disbelief? No. Hope. Foolish girl, he smiled quietly. “Agreed?”

She nodded.

She gritted her teeth and braced herself. It didn’t matter how hard he hit her, she would count and she would rest her hopes on him sticking to his word. What choice did she have? He began. She felt the plastic against her bare stomach. “One”, she said without hesitation. “Two, three, four, five”, the blows were not increasing in velocity. When she hit ten, she realized, He is toying with me…

“Well, now that we’re warmed up, let us step things up.” He grabbed a leather belt off the table and folded it into two. The next few blows caught her off guard. He had hit her significantly harder than before and she stumbled on fourteen.
“Tsk Tsk” he said mockingly “I am disappointed, but don’t worry. We’ll start again, I have all day.” He laughed cruelly.
Her body grew accustomed to the pain and she took fifteen lashes with the belt across her body keeping count. A single tear flowed down her face as the fifteenth lash landed. He set the belt back on the table and picked up a cat o’ nine tails from the pile.

The next 15 minutes were unbearable for Jen. Each time the whip landed, each tail dug into her skin and she screamed out the count. He gave her a few seconds to catch her breath before lashing her again. Her body was screaming in anguish and felt like it was on fire. Tears flowed down her face freely now, all resolve gone from her being. Her only focus was the count. At fifty, he finally gave her some respite. However, his merciless assault had done its job. It had drained her quite thoroughly and she lay there sobbing and gasping. Her body was a mess of marks and sweat. The burning feeling throughout her body didn’t go away. She turned to him with her tear stained face and a look of defiance as she said Fifty.

Dangerous
06-21-2011, 02:10 AM
Interesting......:rolleyes:

geosnake7
11-27-2011, 05:57 PM
Go on, its a really good story.

Siren
11-29-2011, 10:21 AM
Very well-written, and I like the beginning :)