PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: slave for life

sexslavemaster27
02-01-2011, 01:58 AM
ok so this my first story ever so please be nice about

this story is about a young male named john who has been kidnapped and is now a slave for a young women named miss jones. are story takes place after are slave has been kidnapped and wakes up to find him self in a small cage.

john awakes to find him self completely naked in a cage he looks around but cant see any thing for it is pitch black not know whats going on he starts to yell for help after 30 minutes of yelling he gives up for is voice as gone horse all the sudan he see a light a door opens a tall slim figure sanding there,
why all the yelling says miss jone, as you see you are in a cage and you are to become my new sllave says miss jones
john try to pull him self together yells out noo fuck off i will never sarve you as he spits at her feet
well it seems we are going to have to brack you then and trust me i will not back down so its your choice it could go easy or i will you hell so i will leave it up to you says miss jones with a grin on her face
miss jones walked over to a table john unable to see what she was doing, she walks back to him holdin a stun gun she looks at his smiling
oh look what i habe here trust me this will hurt
john not knowing what to do his eyes open wide begging her please no stop
miss jones laughing zaped him knocking him out. john wakes up to find him self bent over and chaned up
miss jones standing there watching as he comes to good you are awake now we can start she walks in front of him wearing a 12" strap on she looks at him now how do you like this, im going to fuck you so heard and long its going to be grate on and i dont have lub so ether you open wide or this going t hurt john quickly opens his mouth she then shoves it into his mouth banging over and over gagging him slaping him calling him her fag slut boy after 5 minutes of it she moves to the back she slaps him on his butt then pushing the strap on into his ass john lets out a yell scream miss jones laughing aw dose my slut want some more she pushes it deeper going back and forth slaming him john now in more pain screaming please stop im begging you miss jones still fucking him say oh but this is only the beginning but stops and says ihave somthing new for you now john in pain say any thing i will do any thing miss jones well im happy to hear that she ung chanded him leading back to a small room now as you can see there is a pipe that pipe gose to my toilet when you here a bell ring you are to go put you mouth on it and drink and eat what ever comes out if you fall to eat it all you will be punished and have to clean up and finish it now i will be back i have to use the bathroom, miss jones locked john in th room and made her way to the bath room john now not knowing what to do hears the bell ring moves over to the pipe puts his mouth around it waiting for his smelly treat

Swan
02-01-2011, 02:43 AM
It has some potential, I must say, but it'd be better if you use proper capitalization, spellings, grammar and punctuation. It'll be easier for the reader to understand. :)