PDA

View Full Version : Trust Lost

thatgurl
01-30-2011, 11:44 PM
His mind and his intentions, I thought, we’re just a joke. No one could be that sick, that demented. I grew close to him. Some may call it friendship, but I lost the true meaning of friendship awhile ago. We would spend the hours upon days talking and listening. I honestly couldn’t see his mental notations, his plans. His grayish green eyes even hid his true color; black.
He called me on a cool summer night. His words would dance around and avoid what he was truly thinking. “So, um, do you want to hit me up tomorrow?” He said in a calm and collected voice. I wanted to reply with the most loud and confident “yes” I could use, but I finally answered with a, “yeah, sure.” and went on with the conversation. My mind was in a tizzy. I was nervous but yet excited. His voice spoke out, “Well my mom is having a spaz attack, so I’m gonna have to let you go.” “Oh okay, see you tomorrow.” I said before I hung up and then I smiled with excitement.
I began to feel an urge. I was getting aroused. I took my hand and gently started massaging my labia. I did that for 10 minutes, getting more and more intense. I felt alive and I felt great. I finally orgasmed like I've never before. Letting out the most laud sequels of enjoyment.
I laid there in my bed, constantly grinning. Then I heard a familiar ring of my phone. The caller ID said PRIVATE. I knew it was him. I answered it, “Hello?” “Ah, hey, um, do you wanna come over tonight? My mom is working and well my brother is out so, yeah. Do you?” He said in a nervous voice. I looked at the clock “11:37.” It was late and I knew it was wrong, but I was very dim, and agreed. We both hung up.
I got up from my bed, and stood up. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a spaghetti strapped shirt, cleavage clearly showing and very short and translucent shorts. I thought maybe I should change into something less revealing but I overlooked it, and left out the door.
I walked down the hill of my street, looking around everywhere, because I knew I made it facile for anything to happen to me. When I got to the bottom of my street I crossed the intersection and went up to the well know Roanoke Park. I looked at the lonely blue play set, and shivered. I walked up every hill like a mountain, and finally got to his house. It looked dangerous, like I should turn around and go home, but that is something I overlooked again, and I continued my way to the door.
I knocked on the door. I could feel the coolness of the door on my knuckles. He answered with his baby brother. “Sorry, my brother woke up and he wanted me to be with him.” He said in an annoyed voice. I honestly didn’t care if his brother was with us so I said, “Oh, alright.” He smiled and told his brother to go to bed.
He gestured for me to come in, and I did. We walked down his long hallway to his bedroom, and we entered in to a boring gray room. I sat on his bed and he got onto his computer. He was on Facebook. He was chatting with some people. I didn’t think much of it. I lay down and dozed off a little bit.
I woke up to him shaking me. He said, “Wake up!” I looked at his smiling face. He shook me again, “Wake up!” I yelled at him, “I’m up!” He pulled me up, and gave me a hug. He looked me in the eyes, and then looked down at the bed. I knew what he was thinking. I really did want to have sex with him. I wanted to feel alive, but I shook my head, and his grin vanished. He went in for a kiss, and I shook him off. He then said, “Why?” “Well, we’re such good friends, and I don’t want to ruin that.” I said. I really wanted to be with him like that, but I was in love with someone else; Trevor. “Oh well. But you can’t come over tomorrow. My mom is off work, I just realized. The next day would be fine.” He said after he swallowed his sadness. I thought about his reaction to the rejection I gave him, and then replied, “Oh, okay.”
I looked at the clock, “3:23.” “Uh, I gotta go.” I said. His face went blank and he said, “Alright. See you Monday.” I got up and hugged him goodbye and left out his door.
The walk home was longer than I thought. It was cool and I was lonely. I finally got to the familiar intersection between Roanoke Park and my street. I took the long and hard walk up the hill to my house.
When I finally got to my house, I went in through the front door, and up to my room. I crawled into my bed, and went to sleep.
I awoke the next morning with the ring of my phone. I looked at the caller ID, and it was Trevor. I answered it, “Hello?”
“Hey.”
“Hi Trevor.”
“So I hear you were at Benn Drew’s house late at night”
“Who told you that?”
“Benn, is it true?”
“Yeah.”
“So you two were having sex?”
“No.”
“How do I know you two weren’t?”
Trevor was always looking out for me. I wanted to just giggle and tell him to calm down, but I decided just to deny the accusations.
“We weren’t. Believe me.”
Trevor was an amazing boy. I really did love him a lot. He was always there for me. His hazel eyes penetrated my soul, and he gave me much happiness. I knew he loved me. Not only from the cliché boys use all the time, “I love you.” But he gave me much love.
That day actually went along pretty fast, and before I knew it. I was in my bed sleeping and dreaming of two boys I thought were incredible.

I woke up; it was about seven in the morning. I yawned, and got dressed for the day. Then I realized I was supposed to meet Benn. I put on some light make-up and headed out.
It was a bright morning. I could smell summer all around me. When I got down to the bottom of my street, I stopped looked for cars. When I saw no cars were turning, I hopped off the curb and went my way to Benn’s house.
When I arrived, the door was open, inviting me in. I walked in, and saw him lying on the couch with no shirt on. He motioned for me to come and sit by him. I did. I looked into his eyes and fell in love. He went in to kiss me. I let him. I could taste his sweet mouth. I loved it. It may have not been my first kiss, but I was amazing. He rested his hands on my waist. His hands started wonder, and he put his hands on my breasts. I didn’t feel comfortable with that. I pushed him away. He slapped me. I went in to slap him, but he grabbed my hand. He took both hands and tied them with rough rope. I was scared.
He pulled me to the futon and laid me down, making sure he had hold of my legs. He called his brother in. He told his brother to undress me. his brother revealed my 34D breasts and my trimmed vagina. I was screaming and crying. Then he told his brother to get duck tape. His brother gave Benn the duct tape. Benn took the duct tape and placed it over my mouth. He swore at me. Benn then took my feet and tied them close to where my hands were, spreading my legs out far. I knew what was going to happen. I continued to cry. He first broke my hymen by inserting his fingers into me. He fingered me for about 5 minutes. Next, he placed his mouth on my clitoris and began to suck. He did this briefly and then slapped my vagina. I screamed through the duct tape. He started. He place his penis right next to the hole of my vagina and began to trust. He wasn't slow, and he was doing it hard. I was crying. It hurt a lot to my virgin self. He ejaculated inside me. He then ended his terror with a slap of my vagina and started watching T.V. Something was wrong. He didn't untie me. I wondered for a good hour or so. Then, he came back and repeated what he did before, but after five minutes he stopped and took the duct tape off my mouth. He pushed me forward. He grabbed a knife on the end table beside me. He said, "You bite, you die." I complied. He stuck his foul smelling penis inside my mouth. He trusted it in and out, and he made me gag. After about 15 minutes he ejaculated his shrimp tasting semen into my mouth. "Swallow bitch." He said to me with the knife pressed up against my throat. I swallowed it.
He continued for hours. Repeating the same procedure. Taking breaks and then going at it. It was a terrifying hell for me. When he finally finished he untied me and put my clothes back on. I didn’t move or say a word. He dragged me out of his house and laid me down at the outskirts of Roanoke Park. I just lay there, not moving.

Swan
01-31-2011, 02:29 AM
Very nicely written. Good job. :)