PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Wicked teacher turns her student into a sex slave (F/m)

Venom
01-30-2011, 01:03 PM
Chapter 1.

It was the last day of the school years. Robert, a boy from the 11th grade, was thinking about all the things he would do during summer while he walked through almost empty school corridors, bringing his last papers to teachers. This was his last day as an 11th grader. Even though he was in 11th grade, he was already 18 and that made him the oldest boy in his class.

After 15 minutes he had given in all the papers except his essay for English. That classroom was on the end of the corridor… He was slowly walking through, thinking “This corridor is the only thing that separates me from holidays”.

He walked to the classroom, but couldn’t walk through the open doors, as he was shocked by the view of his fantasies. Mrs. Rose, the hottest teacher in school was sitting right before him, resting her feet on the desk. She was wearing a short dress; her stunning long legs were graced by black nylons. Robert noticed her high heeled shoes dropped near her desk. He looked up to her shoulders where her black hair ended and saw two cords that led to headphones. Her eyes were closed and she was probably listening to some music. Unconsciously Robert’s look came back to teacher’s feet; he was staring at her perfect toes, which shined trough her French stockings. He got hypnotized by her feet and legs and his cock started to grow.

And then Mrs. Rose opened her eyes and turned her face to Robert, who was standing in the doorway with his mouth wide open.
She looked frightened for a moment, then took her feet of the desk and started to put on her heels. Robert came in the classroom and stretched out the paper before her.

"You don't have to... umm... You could have kept your feet there, I'm here just to give in this paper" Robert said with his voice clearly trembling.

A light smile replaced the confusion on Mrs. Rose’s face; she took his paper, threw it on the desk, then crossed her legs and pulled off the shoe from the heel of her foot so it kept dangling on her toes. That view made Robert's cock grow in his jeans once again.

"Do you like my feet, Robert?” she asked. Robert felt the wave of heat as his face blushed. He couldn’t answer her.

“I think you have a foot-fetish, Robert”. Her sexy voice had hit Robert like an electro-shock. He was still paralyzed and couldn’t understand what had given him up. Maybe she noticed his hard dick or maybe she saw him staring when he had thought she wasn’t looking. Or maybe it was so easy to tell from his voice and the look on his face.

Teacher fixed the shoe and stood up. She took one step and she was standing just before him. The woman of every student’s fantasies was standing so close he could feel the scent of her perfumes, scent of her hair. Just few inches were separating his lips from her lips. She put her hand on Robert’s neck, leaned to his ear and whispered “I know you have, just admit it and let the fun begin”. He stepped back a little, because he couldn’t handle the tension.

“Fun?” he said to himself. “What does she mean?”

He got little scared, but something made him talk.

“Yes, Mrs. Rose, I do have a foot-fetish,” Robert said. He saw big smile appearing on her face. She was 30, but the smile Robert just saw was playful like little girl’s.
“That’s what I wanted to hear,” she said. “Oh and one more thing, from now on, you will call me Mistress, is that clear?”

“Yes,” Robert answered. He looked at his teacher’s face, but the smile was gone from there.

“Yes what?” she almost yelled at him. Robert got lost; he didn’t know what to say. That’s ironic because he was fantasizing about moments like this for a thousand times and for a thousand times he was saying “Yes, Mistress”. But that was not one of his fantasies now. He couldn’t control this, because he was lost in her deep blue eyes.

“Robert? What do you have to say?” she asked again. He put his eyes down to the floor and heard himself saying, “Yes, Mistress”.

“Now that’s a good boy! I knew you could do that, Robert. Now I want you to get on your knees.”

“But the d…” Robert wanted to say that the doors are still open, but she stopped him, putting her finger on his lips.

“Just kneel” she whispered. Robert couldn’t do anything but obey. She walked to him as he got on his knees and pulled his head to her right thigh. Robert placed his left hand on her firm ass and his right one bellow left and start kissing, slowly going to the inner side of the thigh, but then teacher’s hand stopped him.

“Now, now, not so fast, slave,” she told him.“Be a good boy and kiss my shoe, you can start with the tip.”

Robert leaned down and started kissing the tip of her shoe. The scent of her foot mixed with the joy of his fantasy coming true reached and took over his body. He was fantasizing about this, but he never thought it could come true and now, when he was kneeling before her, he felt extremely thankful for her.

“Don’t forget the other shoe, Robert” She said. He reached the other shoe and kissed it for one time. As he wanted to kiss second time, Mrs. Rose took the feet away right from his nose and he almost kissed the floor. Robert lifted his head and saw how his Mistress turned around, walked to her chair and sat there. She showed him to come and he crawled to her on all fours.

“Take my shoes off, doggy” Mrs. Rose said. He was a little surprised she called him doggy, but that only got him more excited. Then she ordered him to massage her foot. Robert was sensually doing that for 10 minutes, also kissing and sniffing her toes. After this, he did the same with her other foot as she wanted. After some massage she pushed his head away with her feet, stood up, turned around and then kneeled on the chair.
“Oh I think you want to kiss my ass, little Robert,” she said, “do you?”

Robert had never fantasized about that, but without any doubt he said “Yes Mistress”. He crawled closer and his cock touched her soles trough the jeans. That was such a moment of sensation; he wanted to come more than ever and in order to do that he needed to please his Mistress. Although he knew he probably won’t get a release with her.

He tried to reach her ass, but even though he was quite taller than her, kneeling on the floor he couldn’t reach it. He started to stand up, but Mrs. Rose, who was watching everything from above told him to stop.

“But I can’t reach it, Mistress” he told.

“Oh, poor baby, do you really want to kiss it?” she asked through her playful smile.

“Yes, Mistress, I do want,” Robert answered. She started to giggle. “Well tell me how much you want that, doggy”. She was teasing him and he actually liked that.

“I want it very much, Mistress. Please let me kiss it,” he begged.

“Aw, I always like some begging. It seems you would do anything for me, boy,” she smiled. The thought shocked Robert, because it was true, he couldn’t say no to her, every wish of hers was his command and that scared him.

“But today you won’t get the privilege to kiss my beautiful ass. Go down and take care of my soles now,” she continued. Robert bowed his head down and started to kiss and sniff her sole, also massaging it with his hands. Then he went to the other and did the same, not missing single spot of her sole and arches. Mrs. Rose didn’t have to tell him anything, he knew exactly what to do. He was so careful and caring, as if he was a jeweller and her feet were the rarest diamonds he ever held in his hands.

For this whole act both of them were lost in time, until now, when Mrs. Rose looked trough the window and noticed it was getting dark.

“Oh wow, it’s late. I need to get home” she said as she stood up and kicked on her shoes. She lifted his chin as a gesture for him to stand up too. As soon as Robert did that she sank her lips to his. That was long, sensitive kiss that seriously messed up his mind. Then she took a piece of paper from her desk and gave it to him.

“Write down your number here, I would like to continue this. I will call you in a couple of days.” She hadn’t asked if he also wanted that, because it was obvious he did. He took the paper from her, but it took a while for him to understand what just happened. She just turned around and ran to her desk so fast after that kiss. After a couple of minutes Robert took a pen she was holding and wrote down his phone number.

Mrs. Rose put the paper in her bag and they both walked out of the classroom. They also left school together and said “goodbye” to each other. Then Mrs. Rose got into her car and drove away and Robert walked to his apartment, which was near school. For the whole evening he went through the things that had taken place that day and creating scenarios of what will happen next in his mind. He couldn’t fall asleep easily that night, remembering events of the day he masturbated several times, and the last time he looked at the clock it was 4am.

This is the first story I decided to post so I would appreciate any feedback; critique, suggestions. Thanks !!

dragonator
01-30-2011, 01:08 PM
so far its awesome!

Swan
02-01-2011, 09:03 AM
I'm not into feet but I like this story.. I like the way you've described everything. Very interesting. Nicely written. :)

archie21
02-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Most excellent i look forward to the next post.

Spanks
02-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Very good so far.

Venom
02-03-2011, 08:24 AM
Chapter 2.

The next day Robert was expecting a call from Mrs. Rose. He was looking at his phone screen every 5 minutes hoping to see someone calling him, but no one did. Exactly the same thing happened for another 14 days of his summer holidays. Two weeks had passed and she still hadn’t called. Robert was telling himself that he shouldn’t hold fake hopes anymore, but he was still getting excited every time his phone rang. Unfortunately it was his friends, asking him to hang out, grandparents wondering how he was doing, or others that were absolutely unwanted contacts for him: that two weeks he was living with the thoughts of playing with Mrs. Rose again. He was masturbating, fantasizing about the next meeting a few times every day, but he wanted to feel something real again.

It was Wednesday, 15th of June and 4o’clock in the morning when the phone rang. He woke from his dream, and still not understanding what was happening took his cell phone and answered.

“Hey, Robert, I hope I haven’t woken you. Well anyway, I want you now,” A woman’s voice said through the phone.

“Mrs. Rose, is that you? Robert asked.

“Robert, only two weeks have passed and you already forgot how you need to address me. I will start to think you don’t want to please me at all.”

“No, no, sorry… Mistress… I do want to please you” Robert said, still being sleepy. He barely understood if he was still dreaming or not.

“Okay, then get here and prove it” she hung up the phone. Robert got confused, he hadn’t got a single clue where to go. He wanted to call her back, but then he received an sms :

“2311 Ocean Park Avenue
Richfield Springs, NY
13439”

He turned on his computer and looked at the maps on the internet. That was on a completely different side of the town. It was 4am and there were no traffic in the city. He wasn’t living in very rich family as most of his classmates and he had no car, so the only way to get there was by his feet. He turned off the computer, got dressed and quietly stole out of the house as he didn’t want to wake his still sleeping parents. He spent about 20 minutes at home before leaving and it took 40 to walk there so it was 5am as he rang Mrs. Rose’s doorbell.

After few minutes Mrs. Rose opened the door and brought him inside. She was wearing only a pink cozy sweater and small black panties. Robert wanted to say something, but that view made him numb, he didn’t even noticed how his teacher leaned to him until he felt her lips against his. After giving him a kiss she turned back and started to walk. With a wave of her hand she ordered Robert to follow her and he did so.

They walked into a spacious bedroom. Mrs. Rose took off the sweater and threw it on the chair next to the bed. That left her topless, showing off her perfect breasts. Then she climbed on the bed and lay on her back with her legs spread, giving Robert a view of her beautiful body. Robert, who was watching the show from aside, started to unbutton his shirt and walked to the bed. He got on the bed and climbed on his almost naked teacher, started to stroke her breast and sucked on her nipple. She started to moan and pushed him down by his shoulders. He slowly reached her panties, kissing her belly on his way down. He started to remove the panties and then looked up to her face. She smiled, in that way giving him permission to continue. He pulled them to her knees as she started to lick her lower lip in anticipation. He started to lick her lower lips. He played his tongue on her clit a little before pushing it deeper. She placed her hands on his head and played with his hair while he was getting deeper with each stroke of his tongue. She started to breathe deeper and deeper until it turned into a moan. She lifted her ass few inches from the bed, also lifting his head. Then she squeezed his head with her thighs as she reached climax. She was holding like that for few seconds, lightly squeezing his head and pulling his hair until she fell on the bed, still deeply breathing.

She lay on the bed like that for few minutes, then Robert climbed higher, kissed her neck sparkling with sweat, and fell by her side. She turned on her side and they lay face-to-face.

“That’s just what I needed this morning,” she whispered. The wave of satisfaction took over his body. It felt good to know he pleased his Mistress. He smiled. “I always wanted a man like you. Someone who wouldn’t be just a selfish pig and would truly wish to please me. You do want to please me, isn’t that right, Robert?” she asked.

“Yes, Mistress, I want” he replied.

“Good” was the only thing she said before she started to kiss her new toy. She embraced Robert and after few minutes he fell asleep.

He tried to sit up when he awoke, but he couldn’t. He opened his eyes wider and noticed that he was laying on the bed naked with no sheet and his arms and legs were tied to the bed. Mrs. Rose wasn’t there. He looked around to see what time is it, but there was no clock here. He tried to release his hands and that caused some noise. Then he heard heels clapping. His Mistress was coming to the bedroom, where her toy awaited.

Swan
02-03-2011, 09:02 AM
Write further!! Now! :(

robot1806
02-04-2011, 06:05 PM
as above hahaha i need more this could be great

Jake_NN_Bake
02-04-2011, 10:27 PM
This is really good. Please write more!!!

overlord
02-05-2011, 10:40 AM
WOW I LOVE THIS ONE..my only critism would e its speed...its going so fas...but i think its amazing

Shade622
02-10-2011, 12:54 AM
I like where this is going. Can't wait to see the next chapter :D