PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: My Daughter and I Flash the Shopping Mall

MsWalker
01-23-2011, 12:14 PM
"My Daughter and I Flash the Shopping Mall" is my dare to my daughter and she accepts.

[In this story my daughter's name is Amber and my name is Mom.]

Today my eighteen year old daughter Amber and I decide to drive over to the Shopping Mall and flash our naked bodies in public while we take pictures of each other. When we arrive there I want Amber to take shots of me getting out of the car in the Mall parking lot wearing nothing but my sunglasses and high heels so I am going to drive us there while I am naked.

Amber comes downstairs and tells me that she is ready to go, so we walk out to the garage. I quickly take off my dress and stuff it into my large purse then turn the car on and back down the driveway. A short time later we are traveling on the highway towards the Shopping Mall.

During the trip I notice Amber keeps looking at me so I ask her what is on her mind. She replies, "Oh gosh Mom, you look so sexy driving the car without any clothes on!"

She suddenly pushes her shoulder restraint to the side then leans towards me and begins running her hands all over my naked body!

After a few pleasurable moments I push her away from me and sternly say to her, "Amber stop! You are going to have to wait until we get home, now put your seatbelt back on! Remember, safety first!"

A half hour later we are at the Shopping Mall looking for a place to park. Amber suddenly says, "Mom, there is one right over there!"

I pull into the spot and turn the engine off then tell her to get out of the car with her camera and start taking pictures. Amber jumps out of the car, slams the door shut, then walks around to my side of the car and gets ready. When I see her positioned about ten feet away I open my car door.

Amber starts taking pictures while I climb out of my car and step into the busy parking lot. I look towards her and smile while I run my fingers through my long blond hair a couple of times. I want her to get a good shot of my firm little ass cheeks so I turn around and lean down into the car to get my dress out my purse. Amy keeps taking pictures of me as I retrieve my dress then stand up straight and casually put it on and button up the front.

Amber turns off the camera then says, "Mom, I got some really good photos of you! You looked fantastic wearing nothing but your white sunglasses and white high heel shoes while people were driving by staring at you!"

I grab my purse and shut the car door then start walking to the mall entrance. Amber follows behind me and starts taking pictures of me flicking my long blond hair around while I lift up the back of my dress exposing my bare ass cheeks for everyone to look at.

As the automatic Mall entrance doors open up Amber turns off her camera and runs up to me. We walk through the Mall for a while then I decide to stop at the main water fountain so we can take a few pictures of us flashing our naked bodies in public. The fountain is in the middle of a large pool that looks to be about a foot deep and there are about a dozen people sitting on the circular concrete bench surrounding it.

I say to Amber, "Honey, stand over there about twenty feet away while I sit on the bench next to the fountain. Take pictures of me every few seconds while I try to look sexy for the camera."

Amber runs over and takes a couple photos of me. The flash from the camera startles most of the people sitting near us so they look over to see where it is coming from.

She takes a couple more photos and I notice that nobody is looking in my direction so I unbutton the front of my dress and hold it open to expose my beautiful firm breasts and their hard brown nipples. I wait about ten seconds for Amber to take some pictures of me then quickly pull my dress up and button it.

Amber walks over to me and hands me the camera then says, "Mom, it's
my turn now!"

Amber stands next to the fountain and looks towards me then unbuttons her dress and lets it slide off her arms to the tile floor!

Jesus Christ, I thought she was going to quickly flash her young naked body while I take a few quick pictures of her, but instead, she just casually stands there while shoppers walk along and look at her!

I keep taking pictures while Amber sits down on the cement bench surrounding the fountain and takes her cute athletic shoes off. She
is now completely naked! No bra, no panties, no dress and no shoes!

She then motions for me to come over to her, so I walk over and she stuffs her dress and shoes in my big purse. I ask her, "Amber, what are you going to do now?"

She replies, "You will find out in a couple of seconds, now start taking more pictures!"

Amber turns around then hops up on the concrete bench and steps down into the water surrounding water fountain! She wades through the water until she is about ten feet away then stops and looks over her shoulder at me. I take a few more pictures then she begins walking through the water again! Where is she going?

Jesus Christ, I don't believe what I am seeing!

Amber continues to casually walk naked around the pool while people gather around to watch her. After a couple of minutes she wades back to where I am then climbs out of the pool and sits down on the bench. She takes her shoes from my purse to put them on then says, "Mom, my feet are all wet! I need a towel to dry them off!"

By this time there is a large group of people crowded around and a handsome young guy about her age takes off his T-shirt and hands it to her. Amber dries off her feet then stands up and walks over to him.

He is really tall so she looks up into his eyes and says, "You are a true gentleman! If you would like to kiss me then go ahead!"

The guy immediately puts his arms her and they begin tongue kissing while he runs his hands all over her naked body! I don't believe what I am seeing and the dozens of other people standing around don't either!

Amber starts moaning softly while they continue kissing then she
suddenly pushes her hand down inside the front of his shorts!

More people gather around us then Amber suddenly gets down on her knees, pulls the guys shorts down to his ankles and starts sucking his
cock! I immediate say to her, "Amber, stop what you are doing right now young lady! Stop right now and put your clothes back on!"

Over the Shopping Mall's public address system I hear, "Security, Security, respond immediately to the main water fountain!"

Amber does not seem to hear the warning so I have to slap her on the back of her head a couple of times to get her attention!

She leans back and the guy's hard cock pops out of her mouth. I tell her that we have worn out our welcome here and we have to leave this second! She starts complaining but I grab her wrist and we run toward the exit doors.

When we get to the car Amber casually puts on her dress while people are driving by staring at her naked petite teenage body, then she says to me, "Mom, let's to the other Shopping Mall just down the street!"