PDA

View Full Version : My Friends Betrayel

Stormwalker22
01-21-2011, 03:18 AM
This story is partly true with some fiction. This story has some rape in it so if your against rape and to any Moderaters who read this an think it shouldnt be on here Im sorry just let me know or trash it thank you. The names an places in this story have been changed for privacy issues.

PART 1 MY FRIENDS BETRAYAL
__________________________________________________ ___________________________

My name is John Im 19 6'0" 186lbs athletic build and my friend Stacey is 21
5'6" around 100lbs body skinny.

We met at a church retreat in mexico. The retreat was for only a week but it helped me and Stacey get to know each other an become really close. I had a huge crush on Stacey and wanted to ask her out while we were still in mexico and on around the 4th or 5th day I went for it and said "Hey Stacey can I talk to you for second alone?"

Stacey said "Sure John is something wrong?" and I said "Nothing. Ive been wanting to ask you something since we first started talking but ive been afraid to ask you."

"Well what is it John?" she said while a blushing smile predicting what Im going to say next lit apon her face.

"Well I was wondering if you would like to go out with me?" she looked a lil confused an said "What do you mean go out with you? Like on a date?"

"Yes on a date but I really ment would you like to be my girlfriend?" I said worried but excited at the sametime hoping she would say yes and all I got back was a soft kiss on the lips then she walked back to her friends.

It was only for a few seconds I was in heaven the girl I had a huge crush on just kissed me but a minute after it was over I realised she hadnt actually given me an answer?

Later that evening I walked up to Stacey an straight up asked her when she was alone what her answer was because I dont like to assume anything. She told me that the kiss ment yes and I was so happy that I kissed her this time and made out then we talked for awhile.

After the retreat we dated for about a month and a half when we both realised we would be much better off as friends and it was a mutual agreement so nobody got hurt.

We became such close friends that we knew everything about one another and could do anything around each other without things being weird till a year later and she asked me.......
MORE TO FOLLOW......

Stormwalker22
01-21-2011, 03:25 AM
Please feel free to comment an give suggestions. Thank you.

Rachie
01-21-2011, 12:57 PM
Very nice introduction - like the part ending - finishing on a cliff hanger - I wonder where you have learned to do that lol

Will pvt message you a few suggestions

Please keep up the Good Work

Love Rachie
x x x

Stormwalker22
01-21-2011, 02:43 PM
Thanks Rachel for the suggestions an the comment and took what you said into consideration I will probably post another chapter soon hopefully everyone is enjoying it :D

Stormwalker22
01-21-2011, 04:33 PM
Thank you for the comments now here is the next chapter of this incredible story.

PART 2 MY FRIENDS BETRAYAL
__________________________________________________ _____________________________

We became such close friends that we knew everything about one another and could do anything around each other without things being weird, till a year later and she asked me to go to one of her friends kick back (for those of you that don't know what a kick back is it's just like a party).

I said "Yeah sounds like fun. When and what time is it at?" Stacey told me "Its on saturday starting at around 8 or 8:30pm". "Cool Ill be there" I answered happily.

Before the party I had become a bit of an alcoholic, since I started drinking at around the age of 16 because of depression. I had become sober for a little over two years and didnt plan on drinking at the party.

Stacey and I met up at Jack in the box (its a fast food resturant for those who dont have Jack in the box) at around 7:30pm to get something to eat because we were hungry and Stacey didnt want to drink on an empty stomach.

So we had a couple of jr. bacon cheese burgers with extra sauce. Man those burgers are so good they make your mouth water just thinking about them.

The thing I didnt know was the fact that Stacey still had a crush on me, I didnt see her that way anymore and I was absolutely clueless about her feelings for me.

While at the party me and Stacey got seperated I was drinking my Dr.Pepper when suddenly I felt really tired and weak. Just as I felt like I was about to fall down Stacey grabbed me an asked me if I was ok I said "yeah I just felt really tired all of a sudden and weak. Is there any place I can lay down for a bit?" Stacey said "Yes, of course there is let me just find Liz and ask her where you can". (Liz is Stacey's friend who was throwing the kick back).

Stacey saw Liz and yelled for her she came over. Stacey asked Liz if there was a bed I could lay down on, Liz said "Yeah theres a bedroom down the hall just follow me". Liz led us to the bedroom and closed the door as we walked in.

I was just about to pass out while Stacey was helping me take off some clothes because she knows if Im not sleeping at my house I will usually sleep with just my pants on since I dont really wear underwear very much.

So Stacey took off my shirt right as my eyes closed I thought I saw Stacey......
MORE TO FOLLOW.........

What did John think Stacey was doing?
Why was John so tired an weak without any alcohol?
Please stay tuned and see what happens :D
Please feel free to comment.

Memories for Life
01-21-2011, 05:33 PM
Not that I know from personal experiences but it sounds like John has been slipped a Flunitrazepam most commonly known as Rohypnol (that's a "roofie" in the local vernacular)!

With the title being "My Friend's Betrayal" (correct spelling!), I believe John may have seen Stacy adjusting the straps of her 14-inch long x 3-inch thick strap-on dildo! John has just become the party's "entertainment".

Very good story! The writing is steady-paced although you've jumped from a simple friendship into a femdom scenario quite quickly. It might be best to build some back story on Stacy's character before we leap right into a CFNM "rape"!

kmacroxs
01-21-2011, 05:35 PM
this is a great story and if I had to answer those questions, I'd say:

1. taking off his pants
2. there was a drug in his cup of Dr. Pepper

I'm sorry if I ruined your story, but I just felt the urge to answer your questions

Stormwalker22
01-21-2011, 07:43 PM
@Memories for Life and the title isnt wrong because this story is just the first of many stories thats why its my friends betrayel instead of my friend's betrayel which would mean just one friend.

@kmacroxs No its fine I want people to try an answer my questions.

Thank you everyone for commenting i might have another chapter either later tonight or tomorrow.

lordbob
01-21-2011, 07:51 PM
keep it up very good story the clift hangers are very good

Stormwalker22
01-22-2011, 12:52 AM
Thank you every one for your comments and guesses. So now for the continuation of my friends Betrayal.

PART 3 MY FRIENDS BETRAYAL
__________________________________________________ ______________________________

So Stacey took off my shirt and right as my eyes closed I thought I saw Stacey undoing my belt and pants. The next morning my belt was gone but my pants were on so I didnt think anything of what happened last night. Stacey and I gathered are stuff then headed home after saying bye to Liz and thanking her for a great party.

(Now the party from Stacey's point of view)

Me and John were hanging out then I saw some friends and Liz so I told John I was gonna say hi to them and he said he was gonna get a drink an he would catch up with me later.

I talked to my friends for a little bit I could see John in the kitchen from where I was standing. He looked so cute in his skin tight black shirt and jean pants haha even though it had holes in it and he had been putting patches over them that also ripped.

I was wearing a low cut v-neck shirt showing off my 36 C breasts and a mini skirt that came down mid thigh with a cute black g-string.

I have wanted to make love to John so bad but I know he doesnt feel the same way. My urges for him are getting way to hard to control and Ive been thinking about giving him one of my perscription pills that knock me out so I can sleep since I have insomnia.

I brought my pills with me thinking I would either spend the night at Liz's house or John's. I saw him put his drink down as I was walking towards him but his back was to me and I thought to myself, Oh my gosh this is my chance! Could I really go through with this? I reach into my purse grab the pill and dropped it in to his cup then walked out of the kitchen to come around into the kitchen from the other way when all of a sudden....
MORE TO FOLLOW.......

Why would Stacey put the pill in John's drink?
What all of sudden happened to Stacey after she dropped the pill?
Will John ever find out what Stacey did to him?
Does Stacey grow a concious?

Stay tuned for the unbelievable story of John's life :D

Memories for Life
01-22-2011, 12:27 PM
@Memories for Life and the title isnt wrong because this story is just the first of many stories thats why its my friends betrayel instead of my friend's betrayel which would mean just one friend.

@kmacroxs No its fine I want people to try an answer my questions.

Thank you everyone for commenting i might have another chapter either later tonight or tomorrow.

The correct spelling is "betrayal"! BTW: If you are referring to more than one friend possessive it's " friends' "

nicknick0912
01-22-2011, 12:28 PM
I t is a good story i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:D:D:D:D

Rachie
01-22-2011, 01:08 PM
Very good

Will John have the pills - guessing yes

Keep up the great work Jake

again messaged yourself with info

Love Rachie
x x x

xeldin
01-24-2011, 05:46 AM
nice story you have there :D can't wait for the next chapter now :p

Stormwalker22
01-25-2011, 01:55 AM
Thank you everyone for the comments and guesses. I hope you all dont mind that this chapter is longer then the rest but I garrentee you will not be disappointed :D

PART 4 MY FRIENDS BETRAYAL
__________________________________________________ _________________

I reach into my purse grab the pill and dropped it in to his cup then walked out of the kitchen to come around into the kitchen from the other way when all of a sudden Liz came up to her and said "Hey Stacey. Are you and John having a good time?"

"Yeah we are, except John seems kinda uneasy with everyone drinking though?" Stacey said worried as she glanced at John. "I thought he said he was ok being around alcohol?" Liz said confused and worried a little about John being there.

Suddenly Stacey sees John acting a little strange, she excuses herself from Liz and walks over to him. Suddenly She sees John starting to fall and grabs him. "John are you ok?" she asks scared and concerned.

John replied "Yeah I just felt really tired all of a sudden and weak. Is there any place I can lay down for a bit?"

"Yes, of course there is. Let me just find Liz and ask her where you can" she said a little worried about him wondering if she really should have slipped him that pill in his drink.

She saw Liz and yelled for her. "Hey Liz is there a place John can lay down? He's not feeling well." Stacey asked. Liz replied "Yeah theres a bedroom down the hall just follow me".

John and Stacey followed Liz down the hallway to a bedroom where Liz opened the door for them then closed it after John and Stacey went inside.

I layed John down on the bed and started helping him take off his clothes. He took his shirt off and I took off his belt and unbuttoned his pants.

I stood up when I knew for sure he was passed out and just looked at his sculpted arms, rock hard abs and his amazing cock that I know is hiding in those loose pants of his.

I then unzip his pants an look at his limp dick then at him real quick to make sure he is still asleep. When Im sure he wont wake up I start to lick, jerk and suck his thick cock as I feel it growing bigger and thicker in my mouth.

Then I pull it out of my mouth staring at his 7 1/2" long 3" thick an shaven cock standing at attension for me as I strip my top and mini skirt. Then I go an check to make sure the bedroom door was locked. After I locked it I heard John make a noise I turn around real fast scared he woke up and with a sigh of relief I realise that he was probably just dreaming as he was still passed out.

I walked over to him looking at him in all his glory. I slowly slide my
g-string over my plump ass and straddle John. Right before I slide him into my wet pussy I look at his face thinking whether I can really do this to him or not.

John was a virgin and was waiting for the right person but he also kept saying he wasnt sure if he wanted to wait, even though he was a huge horn dog (just means really horny) I use to say just to tease him. But I couldnt resist I just wanted him so bad and he was right there naked and rock hard.

So I took a risk and slide his huge dick inside me and oh my god it felt so good. His dick plugged me up so much that as I was riding him my juices were filling up inside me because he was so big.

Then right as I slammed down on him real hard, John.....
MORE TO FOLLOW....

Will Stacey ever tell John what she did?
What did John do while Stacey was riding him?
Will John wake up?

You will have to keep reading to find out.

Rachie
01-25-2011, 02:27 AM
John what?

Love how much detail you have put into your description, and well done on using different describing words

Also sending another pm on few suggestions. (but what happened to John)

Love rachie

Stormwalker22
01-28-2011, 06:19 AM
Sorry everyone for not posting another chapter yet Ive been really busy and thank you every for reading My Friends Betrayal it has now hit over 2,000 viewers :) Another chapter will be up within the next 36 hours

Stormwalker22
01-30-2011, 05:01 AM
Thank you everyone for the comments, guesses and for my story reaching over 2,000 viewers. Now for the next chapter of this amazing story.

PART 5 MY FRIENDS BETRAYAL
__________________________________________________ ________________

Then right as I slammed down on him real hard, John moved abruptly trying to turn over, I was scared that he woke up that I got off of him till I noticed his eyes were still closed and he was still laying on his back.

I was just about to cum when John moved. I was so upset that he ruined my orgasm and I had to start all over again :(. So I started sucking him off to get cock hard again when I tasted a lil precum slowly running onto my tongue. It tasted a lil salty and sweet at the same time.

I really wanted John to cum inside me I didnt want to get pregnant and have people asking me questions about who the father was, so I thought of a way I could without getting pregnant:rolleyes:.

I figured I would let him cum in my ass since I wouldnt get pregnant that way. I found some lotion sitting on the nightstand so I used some to lube my asshole a little so it would hurt so much sliding is 7 1/2"long 3"thick and shaven dick in my tight firm ass.

As I was sliding him in me, I could feel his huge cock stretching my tight little whole out so wide I wasnt sure if I could put it deep enough into my ass.

So everytime I would inch him in deeper and deeper until I could finally take his whole cock in me. I was pushing him in me slowly so he wouldnt cum to early then once John was all the way in I started going faster.

Now as Im rubbing my clit while Im riding John with his cock up my ass I feel....
MORE TO FOLLOW....

What does Stacey feel?
Is John gonna wake up while Stacey is on him?
Will Stacey grow a concious and tell John what she did?

Continiue reading to find out :D

Sorry its so short I have been really busy.

Rachie
02-01-2011, 04:40 PM
Very nice - again sent message

A little part is better than no part at all - (hope you feel better soon)

Love Rachie
x x x x

Stormwalker22
02-05-2011, 08:53 PM
Thank you everyone for the comments, guesses and for my story reaching over 3,000 viewers. Now for the next chapter of this amazing story.

PART 6 MY FRIENDS BETRAYAL

Now as Im rubbing my clit while Im riding John with his cock up my ass I feel him explode in my ass. It felt like it was never ending he just kept cumming and cumming filling me up so much I wasnt sure if I could take it all.

When he came in my tight little hole as I was rubbing my clit I had the best orgasm I have ever had in my life. When I came I actually squirted all of John's cock and stomach.

When I squirted on him I actually thought I peed myself but it didnt feel the same, it felt incredible.

I was still sliding up and down on his cock while he was still cumming in my ass. Im guessing John hadnt masterbated in awhile with all his cum that was flowing into me.

When I slammed down on his cock for the last time I wanted it real hard and deep because I was getting tired and I wanted to end it feeling great.

So as I slide down onto his cock there was so much cum in me that his cum squirted out and I leaned back and relaxed with him still inside me.

I layed with my head on the foot of the bed. Then I got up and slide him slowly out of my ass threw on my thong and his shirt because its really big on me since Im so short.

I cracked open the bedroom door to see if I could get to the bathroom without anyone seeing me. I ran to the bathroom because John's cum was slowly starting to come out of me and I didnt want to drip cum all over Liz's floor.

So I made it to the bathroom (I think?) pulled down my thong and lifted the toliet seat, sat down and pushed as much of his cum out as I could but John really filled me up.

Then when I was done in the bathroom I went back to the bedroom where John was sleeping and fell asleep next to him.

The next day I actually woke up before John so I got dressed and right as I finished I pulled his pants back on him and got a glass of water then went to the restroom.

When I came back John woke up and we grabbed are stuff found Liz in the kitchen said thanks for a great party and went home.

A week later I was feeling really guilty about what I did but I could tell John to his face so instead I....

(John's view)

A week after the party, it was a wensday if I remember correctly, I had hung out with my best friend Andy during the day playing cards and video games.

When Andy went home I went to my room started watching television when suddenly....
MORE TO FOLLOW......

What is Stacey going to do?
Is she gonna tell John what happened?
What happened while John was watching tv?

Keeping reading to find out the end of the first chapter of "
My Friends Betrayal"

Rachie
02-06-2011, 01:26 AM
Like all of the detail that you have put in to explain the orgasm. Glad to here you are feeling better

Stormwalker22
02-14-2011, 03:39 AM
Im sorry for taking so long ive been a little distracted with stuff at home and I got food poisening and am better now. Thank you everyone for the comments, guesses. Now for the next part of this amazing story.

PART 7 MY FRIENDS BETRAYAL

(John's view)

A week after the party, it was a wensday if I remember correctly, I had hung out with my best friend Andy during the day playing cards and video games.

When Andy went home I went to my room started watching television when suddenly my phone rang very loudly. So I looked at the caller ID and it was Stacey?

It was late at night around 11:30pm-12am and Stacey doesnt usually call that late unless its an emergency, So I picked up the phone answered the call and said "Hey Stacey are you ok? Whats up?" She replied "I need to tell you something that happened last week at Liz's party."

She said sobingly to me and I suddenly became very confused not knowing what was going on exactly. So I asked her "what happened at Liz's party? Are you ok? Are you pregnant?"

Im not sure why that was the first thing that popped in my mind but it was. Her reply was that she wasnt pregnant but she did something, something that is unforgivable.

So I asked her what did she do? Then Stacey told me she slept with me that night. So I asked her why did she do that and if she had planned it.

She told me she didnt plan it before that night and that she slipped a pill into my drink that made me pass out, So thats why I was so tired and weak.

At that point Stacey was balling, crying saying she was so sorry for what she had done to me and she doesnt blame me if I didnt forgive her but she still wanted to be friends and I was so shocked and hurt by what my best friend had done to me.

I was speechless and crying because I was so hurt by my friends betrayal, my best friend stabbing me in the back the one person who had my complete trust and faith in whatever we did.

I told her I need to go and she kept telling me to stay on the phone please and I said I cant and hung up the phone. I never talked to Stacey again that was the first major betrayal in my life.

END OF CHAPTER 1
__________________________________________________ _______________

MORE TO FOLLOW....

What will happen next to John?
Will he get a break from all this bad luck?

Keeping reading to find out what the next story is in chapter 2 of "My Friends Betrayal"

Rachie
02-14-2011, 05:53 AM
Very nicely written, thanks for taking all comments/recommendations on board

newbzoors
02-21-2011, 11:59 PM
Good job with the story! I like how you told it from 2 different point of views.

Bidz4321
02-22-2011, 03:28 AM
Nice story, looking forward to seeing where you will go from here!

Stormwalker22
03-06-2011, 02:22 AM
Hey everyone thank you for reading My Friends Betrayal. I have been sick with the flu and havent really had the inspiration to write but I promise I will be post something soon.