PDA

View Full Version : Punishment Reserves Day 50 & 51

Kinky Bastard
01-20-2011, 03:54 PM
Day 50
Day 50 was an unremarkable thursday, as was usual during the week. They both had work that day and the next so there wasn't much excitement. But the weekend was coming. This would be the first weekend of his Punishment Reserves since the month ended about 4 weeks ago.
That night when they went to bed she gave him an extra slow, extra soft, teasing blow job just the way he liked them. When she was finished she asked him if it was good, did he enjoy it. Of course he said yes, she did give the best blow jobs he had ever had.
"I'm glad Sir." she said to his response, "Tomorrow starts your one weekend for this month of Punishment Reserves, so you will not have another climax for at least the next 3 days. Don't forget straight to the bedroom when you get home for spanking and teasing."
That said she closed her eyes and snuggled into his chest to fall asleep.

Day51
After work he went straight to the bedroom and waited for her to follow and start the weekend.
"Remove you pants and bend over the bed." she said to him entering the bedroom.
She retreived the large but plug from the toy box and lubricated it with vaseline then slowly inserted it into his ass.
Adding so liquid KY to her hand she grabbed his cock and started to slowly and softly stroke him, she intended to drag out his teasing as long as she could.
While she stroked his cock, she spoke to him. Asking him questions, informing of his duties for the weekend.
"Was you submissive good this month?" she asked him. Knowing full well she was.
"Did she suck your cock and take it up her ass often enough for you?" she asked, again already knowing the answer.
"Then why haven't you taken care of her the same way?" she asked him.
"If I count correctly she took your cock in her ass 8 times this month, and gave you a blowjob at least a dozen times or more." she stated,"And yet you only went down on her 4 times, and only fucked her pussy 4 times this month. Don't you think you should have done both at LEAST as often as you fucked her in the ass? Well I think you should have. So to make sure you remember to do that Im going to give you some insentive. Since you slacked 4 times on each for a total of 8, 8 will be the base number for your punishment this weekend. 8 smacks isn't enough for a proper spanking, so you will take 80 smacks with the paddle each day this weekend. Thats in addition to the usual 20 - 40 smacks with my hand during your teasing/spanking etc.
You will be teased to the very edge of climax 8 time on Saturday, and 8 times on Sunday.
Since today is already half over you will be teased 4 times.
Every time you are teased you will also be spanked as usual.
You will not be allowed to climax all weekend. If your good and do everything you are told, maybe I will let you climax Sunday night before we go to bed.
You will take 2 hot/soapy enemas on Saturday and Sunday as per the rules.
You will hold each one of these for 8 minutes while I spank your ass.
If your lucky I won't add vicks or lemon juice to your punishment this weekend.
For your chores, you will wash, dry and fold all of the laundry. I will put it away.
You will vacuum the rug in the living room and clean the hard wood floors throughout the house.
You will do the dishes and clean the kitchen.
You will clean the bathroom including scrubbing the tub.
You will have the large pink plug stuck up your ass at all times when doing chores.
You are free to set your own schedule for doing the chores provided you follow the following rules.
When you are ready to start you will come to me so I can stick the plug up your ass then tease and spank you.
Once the plug goes up your ass, it must stay there for at least an hour regardless if your doing chores or not.
You will still be required to lick my pussy or any other task I assign when ever I feel like it regardless if your in the middle of doing a chore.
If you can not complete the chores by the end of the weekend, you will be required to continue your punishment until they are finished."
Having given him his instructions for the weekend she continued to stroke his cock until he was on the verge of climax then stopped.
Picking up the paddle she gave him his first spanking for the weekend, she smacked his ass 80 times with the paddle. They were light smacks but even light smacks stung quite a bit with the paddle, and he still had Saturday and Sunday to get the same 80 smacks.
Having finished spanking his ass with the paddle she said to him,"You will leave the plug in your ass for the next hour. Remove the rest of your clothes, you will remain naked for the rest of the weekend unless we go out. If you get cold you may put your robe on but that is all. You can start your chores if you like, or come watch TV with me."