PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: My Daughter Gets a Physical Exam (Lesbian)

MrsWalker
01-20-2011, 10:22 AM
"My Daughter gets a physical examination at the modeling agency", a short story by Mrs Walker.

My eighteen year old daughter Krissy was recently hired by a modeling agency, but she has to have a physical examination this morning at their office before she can start working for them.

My alarm clock goes off at eight o'clock so I shut it off then reach over and gently push on Krissy's shoulder a couple of times to wake her up. She rolls over and says, "Mom, it's still early yet. Let's go back to sleep for a little while."

I get out of bed and reply to her, "Krissy, we can't be late for your physical, now come with me and let's take a shower together!"

Two hours later my son Tommy is driving the three of us downtown on the interstate. Krissy is in the back seat and every now and then I turn around to talk with her. Suddenly, I notice that she has on her bra and panties. I angrily tell her, "Krissy, I thought I told you not to wear a bra or panties today! You have a photography session this afternoon if you pass the physical exam and your bra and panties leave marks on your skin that show up in the pictures! Take them off right now before it is too late!"

Krissy replies, "But Mom, it is too cramped back here! Can't we wait until we get downtown?"

I notice there is a rest stop up ahead so I tell Tommy to exit there. We park near the rest rooms and Krissy gets out of the car and starts walking towards them. I quickly yell at her to come back, then I get out of the car walk over to her. I tell her, "We don't have time for you to walk all the way to the rest rooms. Just take off your bra and panties right here by the car."

Krissy says, "But Mom, there must be two dozen people walking around!"

I reach up and quickly unbutton the front of her dress and push it over her shoulders then pull it down off her and drape it over my arm. Krissy hesitates for a second, then reaches behind her and unclasps the bra, she hands it to me then pushes her panties down and steps out of them.

Truckers who have been parked at the rest stop begin sounding their loud horns and a crowd of people have stopped and are looking at my daughter standing naked in the middle of the parking lot!

I help Krissy put her dress back on then give her a quick kiss and we are soon back on the interstate.

We arrive in the middle of the busy downtown area right on time and we find a space in the parking garage. The elevator ride to the tenth floor was fun, then the door opens and we walk into a very large reception area with several couches and comfortable looking chairs. We are immediately greeted by a beautiful oriental looking young girl and she invites Krissy and I to come with her to the physical examination room. I tell Tommy to sit down and read a magazine, then assure him will not be too long.

The young girl leads us down a long hallway, opens the door for us, then says the doctor will be with us shortly. As soon as Krissy and I sit down, a very beautiful woman about thirty years old wearing a doctor's lab coat enters the room.

She introduces herself by shaking our hands, then turns around and gets Krissy's chart. She reads it briefly, then says, "Miss Krissy, please take off your pretty dress and stand in the middle of the room."

My daughter gets up, unbuttons her dress and hands it to me, then takes a few steps to the middle of the room. The female doctor sets her chart on the counter, then puts on a pair of latex gloves and walks over behind Krissy. She runs her hands back and forth over Krissy's shoulders then up and down her sides a few times then gets down on her knees. She gently grasps Krissy's ass cheeks and pulls them apart so she can inspect her asshole.

As the doctor is doing this, the bottom of her lab coat rides up and I can clearly see that she is not wearing any panties!

The doctor then sticks one finger into Krissy's ass and asks her if she feels any pain. Krissy says "no", then the doctor gets back on her feet and walks around in front of her. She pushes Krissy's long blond hair away over her shoulders then leans forward and kisses the nape of her neck. I see the doctor smile, then she softly says to Krissy, "You smell really good."

The doctor kisses Krissy's neck one more time then stands up straight and takes a step backwards. She reaches out with both hands and starts gently caressing Krissy's firm young breasts. After a few moments the doctor leans forward and gives each of Krissy's breasts a quick nipple kiss then she says to her, "Miss Krissy, your breasts are very nice! They are just right for your height, weight and frame size! I especially like how your nipples really perk up when I touch them!"

The doctor instructs Krissy to lay on her back on the examination table and raise her knees up slightly. My daughter does like she is told, then the doctor looks over at me and says, "Mrs Walker, I always like to be more comfortable when I examine new patients. Is it all right with you if I take off my lab coat?"

I respond, "Oh please doctor, just act like I am not even in the room!"

The beautiful doctor steps directly in front of me about three feet away and starts unbuttoning her lab coat. She looks down at me as she unhooks the last button and lets it slide down her arms to the floor.

Jesus Christ what a fantastic naked body she has! Perfect tits with hard, dark brown nipples and a smooth shaved pussy. I almost reach out to touch her, but I just smile at her and comment on her lovely figure.

The doctor thanks me for the compliment then turns around and walks over to the examination table. She puts one knee on the soft cushion, then hops up and straddles my daughter. She moves forward a little bit so she is directly above her and looks straight down in her eyes. I notice her full breasts are hanging down and touching Krissy's as she says, "Krissy, do you like to have sex with girls?"

Krissy replies "yes", then the doctor asks, "When is the last time you had sex with a girl and what is her name?"

Krissy looks over at me for advice, so I say to her, "Go ahead Krissy, answer the doctor."

My daughter waits a few seconds, then shyly says to the doctor, "I love having sex with girls and my Mom and I had sex last night after we went to bed together."

The doctor looks over at me and smiles then looks back down at Krissy. She begins to casually move her naked breasts back and forth against Krissy's as she says, "Miss Krissy, I have to check your pussy to make sure it tastes good and smells sweet. Do you mind if I do that?"

Krissy says, "Oh no doctor, I do not mind! Please let me know what you think about my pussy! I want an expert opinion!"

Suddenly, the doctor lowers her head down slightly and she and Krissy begin tongue kissing each other!

Krissy begins moaning softly and after a couple of minutes they break their kiss and the doctor slowly backs off the table. She takes time to suck on one of Krissy's nipples, then the other one.

Once she is on her feet, the doctor immediately buries her face in Krissy's sweet pussy and begins to feverishly lick it! Krissy starts moaning loudly and thrashing around.

Suddenly, the examination room door opens and the oriental girl appears in the doorway. She takes a quick look, then yells down the hallway, "Doctor Stevens! Natasha is playing doctor again! Come quickly!"

The girl that I thought was our doctor quickly grabs her lab coat from the floor, pulls it over her shoulders and runs out of the room!

Within a couple of seconds, an older man about sixty years old walks into the room. He introduces himself as our doctor and apologizes for letting something of this nature happen to us. He says, "I am sorry Mrs Walker! One of the models likes to play doctor on occasion! This is such a big office building that I can't keep track of who is walking around. Please forgive us and I will start the examination right now. All I have to do is give your daughter a quick visual exam and take her blood pressure. It should take no longer than two minutes."

A few minutes later, I am sitting with my son and daughter in the reception area. The oriental girl opens a door and says that our photography session has been moved forward because of what happened earlier and they will be ready to start in about five minutes.

Within just a few moments, the same door opens and "Natasha the Doctor" steps into the room and walks over to Krissy.

She has on a beautiful black silk dress that is completely open in the front and her huge firm naked breasts gently sway back and forth as she walks. When she gets to Krissy, she reaches into the front of her black thong panties and pulls out a small piece of writing paper. She hands the piece of paper to Krissy then pulls her dress together, wraps the matching black silk tie around her waist and walks towards the elevator behind us.

Krissy reads the note Natasha just gave her and it says, "You passed my physical examination honey! Make sure you call me this weekend and we will go boating on my boyfriend's fifty foot yacht with a few of my girlfriends! You mother is invited too! Make sure you call me!"

We turn around to see Natasha step into the elevator and she waves goodbye to us as the door closes.

Krissy says, "Mom, is it okay if I call her? I really liked the physical examination she was giving me before we got interrupted."

I tell Krissy that I think she is really nice also.