PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: My Son's New Girlfriend (Lesbian)

MrsWalker
01-17-2011, 10:38 AM
"I Meet my Son's New Girlfriend", a short story by Mrs Walker.

My son Tommy and my daughter Krissy are shopping together at the Mall and are supposed to be home at seven o'clock for dinner. Tommy invited his girlfriend Carol and she was originally going to drive over by herself at seven, but she called a few minutes ago and asked if she could come over early and get to know me. I have not met her yet and told her to come over whenever she wants.

I change into my new bikini and around six o'clock I am in the kitchen preparing the celery, onions and bell pepper for the potato salad. The potatoes are already cooked and in a few minutes I will be able to chop them up into sections after they cool down a little bit more.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings. It must be Carol so I walk through the living room to invite her in. When I open the door I see the cutest little eighteen year old girl I have ever seen in my life! Her huge tits have hard nipples that are straining at the fabric of her sheer blouse, and her skirt must be the shortest one I have ever seen!

I reach out my hand to shake hers, but she puts her arms around me and gives me a really nice quick kiss! I like her already!

After the kiss, I feel a little unsteady on my feet, but manage to lead her into the kitchen to make her a lemonade and vodka drink. I open the freezer, get some ice cubes to put in the glass, then pour the lemonade into it. I hand the ice cold glass to her and she takes a swallow. While staring directly at the front of my bikini bottoms, she says "Oh, this tastes good Mrs Walker, and I bet you do too!"

She suddenly steps closer to me and leans forward to kiss me. I am really attracted to her so I accept her advances and we tongue kiss for a little while.

After we break our kiss she places her glass on the kitchen table and pulls two different colored bikinis from her purse. She holds them up and asks me which one I like best. I tell her the black one matches her long hair and I bet it will look good on her. She asks me, "Mrs Walker, is it okay if I change into it here, or do you want me to use one of your bedrooms?"

I quickly reply to her, "Oh no, please feel free to change here. Tommy and Krissy are out shopping and won't be back for about an hour, so go ahead and do as you please."

As I grab my glass to put some more ice cubes I notice that I am trembling with anticipation to see what Carol looks like in the nude.

Carol looks me directly in the eyes as she slowly unbuttons her blouse and pulls it down off her shoulders. Jesus Christ what a magnificent pair of tits she has! I can't stop looking at them! They are big and firm and her dark brown, hard nipples must be sticking straight out about half an inch. I tell her, "Oh Carol, you have gorgeous breasts! I don't think I have seen a pair that are so perfect as yours!"

She smiles, then asks me, "Would you like to touch them?"

I immediately sit my lemonade drink on the kitchen counter and walk over towards her. I stop about a foot from her, then reach up with both hands, quickly give them a feel, then start to turn around. Carol immediately reaches down, grabs my left wrist and says, "Mrs Walker, don't be shy!", then guides my hand back to her breast.

She continues saying, "Please spend a minute or so touching them. It feels so nice having a beautiful woman like yourself squeeze them and gently pinch their nipples."

I am thrilled to please her, so I put both my hands back on her tits and start playing with them. I look into her eyes while I am gently pinching her nipples and we begin passionately tongue kissing each other. After a couple of minutes, I break our kiss because I am having feelings that I would like to do more than just kiss her. If she was not my son's girlfriend I would lead her to my bedroom right now and have sex with her!

I walk back across the kitchen, take a drink from my glass, and watch as Carol puts her thumbs inside of her skirt and panties and pushes them down to her ankles.

Jesus Christ, she is so physically fit that I can see every muscle in her naked body expand and contract as she steps out of her clothes!

After she places her skirt and panties on the kitchen table, I can't help myself from staring directly at her pussy for a few seconds. It is beautiful! She must have just shaved it this morning because it is so smooth! I just want to get on my knees and bury my face between her legs, but she does not ask if I want to.

Anyway, I can't stand here and stare at her like this, so I put my drink down and start chopping up the potatoes. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see her naked body approaching behind me and she puts her arms around my waist. She whispers in my ear, "Mrs Walker, is there anything you would like me to do for you?"

I can feel her hard nipples poking me in the back as she slowly moves her naked pussy back and forth against my bikini clad ass cheeks. I am trembling and unable to speak as she moves her hands up under my bikini top and begins fondling my breasts. I continue chopping the potatoes as she unties the strings holding my bikini top together. She starts pulling it down, so I relax my arms for a second to let her take it off me, then go back to chopping the potatoes.

Carol takes my bikini top and throws it on the kitchen table, then puts her hands back on my tits and begins gently caressing them while she holds me close and kisses my neck. This is very enjoyable to me and I begin to softly moan.

She is breathing heavily and after a few seconds, she pushes my bikini bottoms down to the floor. I step out of them, then Carol gets down to her knees behind me, picks them up and throws them onto the kitchen table. She starts running her hands up and down my smooth shaved legs and says, "Mrs Walker, your legs are the most shapely ones I have ever put my hands on! They are so smooth and I love your tan lines!"

I tell her, "Thank you", as she roughly squeezes and gently slaps my firm white ass cheeks a few times.

Suddenly, she pushes my cheeks apart and says, "Mrs Walker, your ass looks so inviting! May I stick my tongue in it?"

Without waiting for a reply, Carol presses her face against my asshole and rams her tongue in it! Jesus Christ, her tongue is so long that I can feel it flick around inside me! I start moaning loudly as she continues fucking my ass with her tongue for the next few minutes.

Suddenly, Tommy and Krissy pull into the driveway and park! Carol and I frantically put our bikinis on, and just fifteen seconds later Tommy and Krissy walk into the kitchen through the back door! That was close!

Anyway, the four of us have a really nice dinner by the pool and are sitting around talking afterwards. Carol keeps giving me secret glances now and then while she sexily licks her lips and purposely pinches her hard nipples when nobody is looking at her except for me.

She is driving me crazy, so I ask her, "Carol, we appear to have the same dress size, but you are a little more full on top than I am. I have a few dresses that don't fit me right, but I bet you would fill them out nicely. Let's go to my bedroom for a while so you can try them on. If you like them, then I will give them to you."

I tell Tommy and Krissy to take a swim in the pool, then take hold of Carol's hand and lead upstairs to my bedroom. As soon as I close the bedroom door Carol immediately strips naked then sits on the edge of my bed with her legs spread wide apart and starts masturbating!

I just stand there in shock for a few moments while I stare at her beautiful naked teenage body. Carol begins breathing hard and says to me, "Mrs Walker, we only have a few minutes! Do you want to have sex with me or not?"

I immediately snap out of my trance, then get down on my knees between her legs and bury my face in her pussy. Oh my God, she tastes as good as she looks! I really like my son's new sexy little slut girlfriend!

firenight
01-17-2011, 08:06 PM
go on more please

Elina
01-18-2011, 02:35 AM
it`s nice, would like to read more.
but in my opinion it`s a bit rushed, and i think it would sound better in past tense. but hey, that`s only my opinion.
Good Luck