PDA

View Full Version : [Fiction] Suzy's Punishment

02youeng
01-06-2011, 02:16 AM
Right...before this story starts, I'm gonna list everything that happens in the first post. I don't want anyone complaining they read a story they found offensive. If more get added, I'll edit them in here.

Diapers, blackmail, abduction, ageplay, punishment, rape.

Table of contents: [clicky!]

-Chapter 1: Suzy's Mistake. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=382629&postcount=2)

02youeng
01-06-2011, 02:17 AM
Chapter 1: Suzy's Mistake

Suzy was a remarkable woman, for a variety of reasons. She was 28, a biology teacher at a secondry school in the south of England. What made her stand out was her looks - she was tiny, barely scraping five feet tall, with a petite frame, a childish smile, and a face free of any crease or sign of age. But the most remarkable thing was the new direction her life took...

Suzy had a naughty side. She had many different kinks and fetishes, from being dominated to ageplay. This was why she was searching through a number of IRC channels, late one night, searching for someone like-minded. In one channel, she saw a man log in, with the name "DiaperingDom". She hadn't met anyone with a name like that before, nor had she found someone into ageplay in a long while...she eagerly messaged him.

For hours, they talked, Suzy getting wetter and wetter as the night went on, secretly cumming without the master's permission more than once. He asked many questions - what did she like to imagine, how old would she look if she wore kids clothing, would she like to come to Sweden to meet up? By the time that last question had been asked, Suzy was tired, and when she got tired, she got mean. Pulling her blanket tigher around her, she said "Yeah, meet up with a freak like you? When it snows in hell," before leaving for bed.

Suzy's life went on, as usual. It was May now - soon, her classes would be doing exams, and in just two months, she'd be off for the summer. She loved her job - teaching kids, and the holiday in between was just perfect for her. She went on IRC to look for more kinky gentlemen to help her get off a couple of times, but she hadn't seen "DiaperingDom" in a few months.

That night was warm. Suzy hated warm nights - she could never sleep. Frustrated and sweaty, she went downstairs in the middle of the night for a glass of water. Turning the tap, she filled the glass to the brim...

...before taking a long draught and placing the cup in the sink. She turned around and went back to her room. Laying back down in bed, on top of her blue duvet, she closed her eyes...and opened them again suddenly when she felt cold steel against her throat.

"Suzy, I presume?" The accent was unmistakable - her stepfather was Swedish, she recognised it. "No one calls me a freak, and no one leaves me after teasing me all night long. It took me a few months to find everything about you, but I've finally made all the preperations." Lifting the knife away from her, she gasped massively - before he punched her in the jaw, knocking her clean unconcious.

When she woke up, she was fully dressed, in a car, moving at speed. Her arms were cuffed behind her back, and she felt a diaper on underneath her skirt. "Ah, so my little princess is awake?" the man asked, grinning manically. "Before you say anything, let me explain a few things for you. Firstly, you are coming back home to Sweden with me. I have your plane ticket with me now, as well as a fake British passport, that I'll burn once we get home. Our home, for now."

Turning onto the motorway, towards London, he continued. "Like I said, no one calls me a freak. No one teases me. I decided that I would quite like to play out that fantasy we created that night. So, firstly. At about 6pm tonight, a small incendary device is going to detonate, at Kendra's house - do you remember Kendra? Your police record says you got into a fight with her when you were a teenager - appearently, you left some horrible scars on her face with your nails. Well, her house will burn tonight - with your DNA and prints left at the house. I took the liberty of taking some of your prints, and some hair, and leaving them behind."

Suzy was terrified. She was being abducted by a psychopath. "But, but...they'll know it's me, and they'll find me...do you want me to go to prison...?" But the man laughed.

"Fake passport at the airport, remember, Suzy? They won't know you've left the country - they'll search for you, but you'll have disapeared. And you'll start your new life with me...in future, I recomend you don't piss off men who work for the government, by the way. It makes it all to easy to find out about you, and to pull something like this. So, where was I? Oh yes - you'll come back home to Sweden with me, where we shall transform you!" He was getting noticably excited, his erection growing massively.

"I'm glad you didn't lie about your size - you really are tiny. You're perfect for what I have in mind, actually. Well, I have a third passport, at my house, waiting for you - Suzy Holopainen, my Finnish stepbrother's child, born and raised in England. Sadly, your parents both died in a horrible accident, and you're coming to live with me in Sweden, because I'm your closest relative now. We're going to make you into a 14 year old girl, Suzy - aren't you excited? Aren't you wet? This is what we talked about, Suzy..." He smiled even wider at the look of horror on Suzy's face.

"When we get back home, I've a man waiting to fit you with a pair of braces, for your teeth - we both agreed that it'll make you look a lot younger. I've also bought a lot of clothing for you - nice, childish clothes, to make you fit in perfectly at school." Revelling in her fear again, he continued. "Yup, school, Suzy. I've found you a place at an English-speaking school in Stockholm, where you'll enter into year 9. Now, I know you have a degree, but you're not gonna let them know that, are you? In fact, you're not gonna let anyone know anything, are you? Because if you do, I'll hand you over to the British police - I'll have caught you fleeing to Sweden for burning down someone's home. So it's your choice, really - do you go to prison, or do you live with me until you look too old to be a child anymore?"

Suzy sat there, stunned, silent tears running down her face. How had she stepped into this nightmare? She shuffled, the diaper warm and uncomfortable between her legs. The man picked up on this. "Oh, does Suzy not like her new underwear? That's a shame - you'll be in them 24/7. I decided that you needed a reminder that you were mine, constantly. I already let your school know - you'll be changed by the nurse at the school, so don't you fuss about getting a rash. And at home, I'll be doing it...so I suggest you be a good girl, else you'll be punished. I've had a few...special diapers made. If you're really good, I might even let you wear trousers to school, instead of nice, short skirts." At this point, Suzy gave up, and passed out...the journey passing by like a blur, being ushered through check-in, sleeping on the flight...finally coming to as the man parked the car outside his home. "Wakey wakey Suzy," he whispered in her ear, "we're home. Oh, and by the way...my name is Daddy. Call me anything else, and it'll earn you a spanking."

ljfairy
01-06-2011, 06:11 AM
I like, well written on the whole... cant wait for more.

doggy_slave
01-06-2011, 06:34 AM
relli good keep going

spoon55
01-06-2011, 02:46 PM
Wow amazing keep it going

2horny2sexy
01-06-2011, 02:57 PM
its Awesome!!! Waiting for more...

Dkaren
01-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Good story, very kinky.

boyslave89
01-10-2011, 02:36 AM
I like it! A good start! Dark and exciting! Keep going! :)

02youeng
01-13-2011, 08:50 AM
Sorry for the lack of response, lots of IRL stuff. Next chapter up by tomorrow

Also, looking pretty, Dkaren, hehe

dom-me-now
04-24-2011, 03:50 AM
ok, I know this is practically random and late but ppplllleeeaaassseee write more. :) You've probably given up on this story though.

02youeng
08-30-2011, 05:54 AM
Hey hey all, I'm back. Real life came back with a vengence, and I forgot about this. But, I'll continue writing again...I do enjoy having an audience, after all.

02youeng
08-30-2011, 05:55 AM
Chapter 2: Teething Problems

Without being able to bring herself to say anything, Suzy followed....Daddy into the house. Her wrists were still sore from the shackles she'd worn until they got to the airport. "Is that all you can think of, right now Suzy? How your wrists are sore?" she chided herself, but none the less, she could not muster any resistance. He led her into the living room, sitting her down on the sofa, taking a chair opposite her.

"Now, Suzy, as you can imagine, there's a few rules to living with me. I already told you the consequences of breaking some of them - you may get a spanking, you might get to enjoy a special diaper, or, if you really piss me off, I'll hand you over to the police. And trust me, I'll get away with it. Do you understand so far?" She just sat there, stone silent. Sighing, Daddy got up, and slapped her on the face - not hard enough to hurt her, but enough to shock her out of her stupour.

"You son of a bitch! What was that for?" she screamed, standing up and balling her fists.
"When I ask you a question, you answer "yes Daddy" or "no Daddy"! If you give me attitude, that's what happens! So I suggest you sit down before anything else happens to you!" He was on his feet too - at over a foot taller than Suzy, it was an imposing sight. She chose to sit down.

"A wise choice. Now, I have made a list of rules, and printed them out. Today, and every day afterwards, I want you to read them out loud to me, after you wake up, and before you sleep." He handed her an A4 sheet of paper, laminated. On the plain white paper was printed a long, bullet-pointed list.

What Daddy says, I will do. He is my Daddy, and knows what is best for me.
I will use my diapers, without complaining or moaning.
I will tell whoever is supposed to change me as soon as I'm done using my diaper.
I will wear the clothes Daddy picks out for me. Girls take too much time deciding, so I will let Daddy choose.
I am Daddy's fourteen year old girl, and I will act like it, so that everyone else thinks so as well.
I will make friends at school, and I will be sociable, inviting them over, and going to their houses. Daddy wants me to be happy, and friends are the best way.
I will tell anyone who asks about my diapers, without being shy about them.
If Daddy wants to use any of my holes, he is welcome to, as is any of his friends.

Suzy read through the list out loud, like the man had told her to - slowly growing more and more horrified. At the last one, she stuttered, before throwing the sheet to the ground. "No! I won't let you and your friends rape me! I'd rather go to prison!" She cried heavily, turning away from him. Suzy was no saint - by society's beliefs, she was a sexual deviant - but rape-play had never been one of her likes, and anal sex had never done anything but hurt her...she was terrified.

Sighing, Daddy stood up and grabbed her roughly, pulling her down over his lap. Yanking off her diaper, he slapped her backside roughly, ten times on each cheek. "What did I tell you, bitch? You are nothing now! You are nothing but my little whore! I suggest you resign yourself to this fact, because you will be going to prison! And I assure you, the guards there will be a lot rougher with your fuckholes." Reaching between her legs, he stroked her pussy briefly, before shoving three fingers roughly into her asshole. Suzy screamed in pain as he pushed his
digits inside her. "Call me by my name, Suzy, or my dick follows my fingers up there."

Suzy was defeated. Her body shaking, tears falling from her eyes, she whimpered "yes Daddy...I'm sorry Daddy..." She felt like being sick, but somehow she knew she'd be punished for that too.

Nodding, Daddy took his fingers out, before shoving them in Suzy's face. "Everything that goes in your ass gets cleaned with your mouth." Suzy could do nothing but nod, and start licking his fingers. They tasted disgusting.

When Daddy was satisfied with her, he stood up, knocking her to the floor in the process. "Get up, girl. In the next room, a friend of mine has set up shop. He's going to fit you with your new braces." He grabbed a new diaper, and pushed Suzy on her back with his foot. Kneeling down, he slid it under her, strapping it shut around her. Suzy was almost glad that she felt so bad...him doing this wasn't making it worse. When he was done, he took two big handfuls of her shirt, and ripped - it almost fell off her when he let go. Taking a knife from a desk at the side of the room, he cut off her bra, before pulling it free. Suzy went stiff as a board when she saw the blade. Daddy laughed. "Don't worry Suzy, if you're a good little bitch, I won't be needing this, will I? Get up, girl."

Suzy stood up, wearing nothing but her diaper and her socks. Daddy nodded. "When we're at home, this is how you shall be dressed. Even when I have friends over, you will be like this. Your body is now mine, and you won't be hiding it." When Suzy didn't answer, he said impatiently "this is when you say something, girl..." She swallowed, and said "yes Daddy," barely audiable. "Good slut. Now come on through." Daddy walked into the next room, and opened the door - revealing a small man with a dentist's chair set up. He looked like a rat, Suzy decided unflatteringly. Daddy and the dentist started jabbering away in Swedish, and Suzy was forced into the chair. After about five minutes, they finished, and the dentist turned to her.

"Now Suzy, I am going to knock you unconcious...this is not a usual practice, but your father tells me that it is for my protection..." His lilting voice almost made her want to laugh - he sounded ridiculous talking in English. A mask was placed over her mouth, and eventually, she couldn't hold her breath any longer...

...Suzy woke up again. Her head was spinning still. Her mouth felt...wrong. Too big.
No, her lips were too small. Bad taste. The braces? The gas? No...cold stuff, on her
face. Sticky. Cum, she realised. On her chest, too. She passed out again...

thefunman
08-30-2011, 06:53 AM
Good story keep up the good work.

Red
08-30-2011, 10:15 PM
I'm so glad this got started up again! It's amazing :)

DumbBrunette
10-19-2011, 03:08 PM
Im actually quite enjoying this, keep up the good work :)

Jonfron
10-20-2011, 03:06 PM
Please continue!

Burning Turtle
10-25-2011, 07:12 AM
More please. I just found this today and I love it.

starlight1992
11-03-2011, 03:50 PM
loved this, please keep going with it

cant wait to read next part

acheal123
11-19-2011, 09:29 PM
this is a really good storie...more more more please

Innocent Guilt
12-28-2011, 08:41 AM
Guessing this story's dead. Too bad. I was starting to like it.

molten man
12-31-2011, 05:18 AM
This story is too good!! Please continue!!

slave1224
01-01-2012, 06:41 PM
please please continue the story

SubFreyaxoxo
11-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Please please continue

Sakerra
12-21-2015, 03:49 PM
Yes please please please continue