PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The love between a man and a man and a man

Dkaren
01-04-2011, 03:43 PM
I'm ready for my date. My long, pitch-black hair has been brushed to perfection. My matching cocktail dress tightly grips my body, all five feet of it. Underneath are my see-through stockings and I'm also wearing my favorite high-heel shoes. I have my most pleasant perfume smothered on me, and I possess the scent of expensive strawberries. But I'm not a slut, well atleast not publicly; I'm wearing a pair of frilly pink silk panties and a matching bra. I view myself in the mirror as I apply my make-up, which consists of bright red lipstick and some eye-liner. I am ready for a night with a man I don't even know, which will surely end in some very deeply sexual and degrading events.

Why? Well I'll tell you a little later. But the really weird thing?

I'm not even a girl.

You couldn't tell it from the way I look at all, but underneath this dress and my panties lays my penis. My bra is stuffed too, with a fitted part as to look perfectly real, aslong as I don't show off much cleavage. But I know my man wont care, whatever his name is. I can feel my body warm itself with anticipation and nervousness, although that's to be expected. How else should someone feel before they prostitute themselves out? Truth be told I'm very nervous about the whole night, but also very turned on. My dick is hard, there's no denying that. Though it's so small you'd never even know.

I hear him knocking. I'm ready to be used.

I open the door and the sight is a surprise; there lies two men. Both large, buff, attractive men, who make me feel even shorter. I say not a single word while they let themselves enter my apartment. I close the door behind them and face the two men who are sitting on my couch. They're both looking at me with glee, and they know my part of the bargain has been delivered. It's only a matter of time before they have their fun with me, though I have a question which nags my mind. And then, they answered it:

"You don't mind if my friend joins us?"

I shyly nod and assure them. I know I shouldn't speak, it applies they actually care about my opinion. They further assure me that my pay will be doubled, which actually helps me out alot. I slowly join them and sit on the couch opposite the two of them, knowing it's only a matter of time before it begins and the fun begins. The suspense is killing me, and I beg to be let out of my missery. And then they indulge me.

"Lets get it started. I'll be first. Let's go."

He orders me. "Let's go", not "shall we go" or "do you want to do", he demands me to go. I like it that way. Decision making if for men to, something I am not. I am simply their toy. Their bitch. I am a mere object for their pleasure and enjoyment, and thats exactly the way I enjoy it. He gestures me towards the bed, and I walk towards him, with my heart beating like a drum within my chest, and my dick pounding like a water park, stiff as a tree trunk.

"Off with the dress."

Without a second of hesitation, I reach behind me and unzip my dress, letting it fall to the ground. His face lights up. I've pleased him with my physical appearance, which is the least I could do. However now he can fully see that I am actually male, before he could atleast deny that about me based on my appearance. Now I have nothing to hide and how far we continue rests purely with him, the tension grows.

"Get on the bed."

Another demand, and I listen. Now it's his turn to undress; he removed his jeans and suit, and moves next to me, wearing only a muscle shirt and a his skimpy underwear. I see his strong, well-toned muscles and impressive upper body strength which turns me on even further, something I didn't think was even possible. I really want him, but that depends on his doing. He wraps his arms around me, embracing me in a passionate hug. Our dicks are pressed against eachother, separated by only our underwear. The smallness of my own becomes even more apparent, as his own is twice as larger as mine. But this doesn't make me feel more pathetic, it own furthers my desires.

After the hug he motions me to lie my head down against the pillow, and I obey. He gets ontop of me and inspects my body; I am a present waiting to be unwrapped. He is aware of this fact and thoroughly checks the contents of his prize. He is on all fours, with his dick sticking very blatantly out in an odd angle. What makes the sight even more comical is the fact that he is wearing a pink thong, which I guess proves I'm not th only one who likes crossdressing. He continues staring at me for a few minutes, like a tiger stalking it's prey.

He gets up, now on his knees, with his amazing ass pressed down against my erect cock. I surge with pleasure. He removes his muscle shirt, now wearing only the barely-there thong, which I was sure was from Victoria's Secret, as I own the same one. His size never seems more apparent; he is huge, nearly 6 foot 4, and here I am barely five feet, quivering like a frightened chicken underneath his massive girth. But my fear is very reassuring, not having to worry about what will happen to me, being fully submissive to his wrath is what I live for. He caresses my legs, removing my shoes and stockings, and then my jewelry. Now I am merely a man in panties and a bra, though my face surely passes as fully feminine.

He finally pressed his rock-hard chest against my own, with our bodies pressed tightly against eachother's, stopped only be our underwear and my bra. He grabs my head with his large hand, and presses his lips against mine. At first I am hesitate, but slowly I begin to surrender. I allow effortlessly to let stick his tongue down my throat, and I can rest assured it's not the biggest thing which will be shoved down my throat tonight.

Then I hear the door of my bedroom open, in comes his friend. And guess what? He's wearing nothing but a thong aswell, thought his is black and isn't as obviously a girl's, though my expertise on the subject tells me the truth. He approaches us and gets on the bed with us both.

"Well, we can share."

And they do.

They take turns making out with me, holding me, groping me, like I'm some kind of doll. They aren't even gentle, as they pull me tightly and hold me in uncomfortable ways. There is so much passion between the two of them, which is all inflicted against me. Not an inch of my body is not grabbed, and my small but hard dick is the only thing safe, and even that wont last long. My hair is pulled, make-up smeared, and my underwear is pulled, giving me a wedgie which only rubs tighter against my fully shaven body.

But there fun reaches it's critical mass, it's time for my work to begin. The guy in the pink thong pulls his underwear down, and then brings it near my head, further humiliating me by having to keep his underwear on my face without removing it. I know what I must now do, and then his friend will surely be next. I prepare my lips and my lungs for their upcoming duty, and savior the wonderful scent of his underwear pressed against my nose. I inhale. I am ready.

d0rf47
01-13-2011, 11:26 AM
wow thats incredibly written, and erotic ;)