PDA

View Full Version : My Master

ObidientSlave
10-25-2006, 10:47 AM
My Master wanted me to explain some rules that govern our relationship. My new master and my one and only master makes me do things that I will never forget. He knows my msn, e-mail and get dare forum passwords, this gives him complete and utter power over me and he can do what ever he wants. I wake up at 8 am and wait for him for like 3 or 4 hours until he comes on msn in the morning and I always have to wait for him. By waiting I mean that I sit on msn and think when he is going to come on and hope it’s soon, but I still talk to other people.
He supervises all my pm’s and my e-mails and my msn contacts, giving me no privacy which I like. He rules my life and takes all decisions in it. Also he decides what I wear, if anything where I sleep. My master now asks if there are any more ways in which I can prove my obedience to him. I have a blog for my master which i update like 3 times a day. It tells master everything

Thanks
ObidientSlave

Manbearpig
10-25-2006, 04:05 PM
do u have a website for ur blog and what does he normally make u wear?

ObidientSlave
10-26-2006, 12:41 AM
My master has decided that until I learn to update the blog as much as he wishes, I am not able to share it.

He promises me if I update it everyday I will be allowed to share it on getdare. I hope to get this done over the weekend.

Also when talking to him i must either be nude if he says or wear what ever he says.

ObidientSlave
10-27-2006, 07:07 AM
He goes through my pm’s and e-mails and msn contacts to make sure I am hiding nothing from him. My master now controls my masturbation fully; I haven’t masturbated for two days. Only he decides when I can and I can only be in his presence when I wank. I must only think of him when I masturbate. Today, he is making me sleep like a proper slave, on the floor, naked, with a pen up my crap, worthless ass, no pillow, and no cover. I am where I should be on the floor. I speak to him regularly throughout the day and cancel arrangements to speek to him.

TrekBoy008
10-27-2006, 11:08 AM
I'm curious as to how old you are and how old your master is.

iluvwedgies
12-21-2006, 01:21 PM
who is your master. I he sounds like he could be the best master in the world. If you would do everything he says