PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: the storm

cherry13
01-03-2011, 06:11 PM
this is my first shot at a story so here it goes
----------------------------It was a dark night when it happened. I was laying awake in bed listening to the awful sound of my parents fighting about where they should send me off to.they hated me because of two gifts that were also curses. one i could shapeshift,two i could read minds. the curses were that whenever i shapeshifted id have 1 hr before it became permanent you can only guess the mindreading curse. "JANICE GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANCE!"

cherry13
01-03-2011, 06:13 PM
i heard my mom yell
------------------------------------
ill write more later if its any good

bottomb
01-03-2011, 06:31 PM
I like it!! keep going

cherry13
01-03-2011, 06:46 PM
2 part:
i walked downstairs to find a man with my parents. ''this is bruno, hes one of your kind'' my mom snapped. ''so''. ''your going to go with him to wolf canyon where youll be pushed in'' my mom said with a smirk. ''wont that kill me''. ''thats the plan''. i knew they hated me but this much was new to me. suddenly i felt fur growing ''im leaving'' i said with a bit of bark in my voice. i then ran. transforming into a dog was hard work. i rarely got it right. i knew where to go. the wolf canyon.

bottomb
01-03-2011, 06:53 PM
love it!! amazing powers

cherry13
01-03-2011, 06:57 PM
2 part con.
no one ever came out of there alive. suddenly i knew i had five min. before it became permanent. i found a dark alley and transformed back, it was cold. i noticed a small fire and went to it. ''well, well a little lost girl'' someone laughed. ''im 15 and im not lost'' i shouted. ''15? get her boys'' i gasped as two men grabbed me from behind. the man stepped out from behind a dumpster. i read his mind and intantly began fighting for my virginty.

bottomb
01-03-2011, 07:10 PM
I hope he paid for his thoughts....

cherry13
01-03-2011, 07:26 PM
3 part
i kicked a strong blow to his groin when he cam near. ''i wont let you rape me''. ''listen up kid, i dunno how you knew that but i was gonna let you go but know i think ill kill you when im done'' he snarled vicously. ''hold her down ass up'' he told the two men holding me down. i struggled hard but in the end i was held down. i gasped as he started to spank me hard, ''cry, you worthless bitch and itll all end'' he said. suddenly he ripped my pants down and hit harder and harder.

cherry13
01-03-2011, 08:13 PM
i let out a scream when my panties were forced down. it was at a very high pitch sudenly he was screaming '' i cant hear'' the other guys were dead. ''did i-i do this?'' i took his knife and ran. i knew just one thing, i belonged in exile at wolf canyon. my heart beat was fast as i ran. faster i thought. the cliffs edge was nearing and with one last breath i jumped........

bottomb
01-03-2011, 08:15 PM
sweeet! turned into a ....

cherry13
01-03-2011, 08:33 PM
as i fell i sang a song a sad but beautiful song. my arms became white wings. i tried to transform back but a voice spoke ''you have passed your body shall die but your spirit will become a new bieng'' as the voice spoke white feathers sprouted. ''you will fly by night and sleep by day'' i gasped as i became a snowy owl.''your powers are now taken away as they were nothing more than crutches on your journey'' i flew to a small cave now i knew nothing of my past.''soon they shall return''.
to be continued