PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The Orphanage

openinvizion
12-18-2010, 04:11 PM
The Orphanage. Fiction Story. No T or D. Contains slight illegality and in one part, the suggestion of rape. Hence the story being put into the R18 Section

There will be at least 3 sides to this story.
Side 1 is Molly
Side 2 is Rhys
Side 3 is Katuki
and I might write:
Side 4 is Will

And now follows an intro into each character.
Prologues

~~
Molly
~~

Many people in this world wish that poverty was no more, and homelessness was abolished. We can cater for one and a half of that. We care for the homeless, whether they be old or young, black or white, but we only take males. The Orphanage isn't a care home, it is a lab. Sexual Science is the subject we are most knowledgeable to.

We monitor many subjects, and choose after a lengthy discussion. And there was one person we had in mind. She was a caring young woman, and far more advanced than any other eighteen year old. She had E cup breasts, and had the “hourglass” shape to her body.

And here it begins, the tale of Molly. The girl that changed the Orphanage.

~~
Rhys
~~

Among the hundreds of young boys we have had at the orphanage, Rhys was one of the most contraversial. He took to Molly like a child to chocolate. Yet would never advance beyond spending time with her. After Katuki spoke to him, she discovered that he didn't want to hurt Molly. We found that one of the Intelligence drugs we were giving him were also boosting his genitalia growth. At 13 he had a cock at over 8 inches. Even some of the longest residing subjects had up to 7 inches. Katuki took him away, and after being sedated, we begin at the time when he comes to in a new environment.

~~
Katuki
~~

Katuki. One word describes her down to a tee. Stunner. If it weren't for the fact she had an IQ at 2.5 x Stephen Hawking, we would have let the subjects have their way with her. And her IQ wasn't the only shocking thing about her. Born in Japan, in a world where sex before adulthood, and where adulthood is 25, meant death, we took her on as a virgin. She joined when she was 20, and now, 12 years on, still no cherry popping in her schedule. We mention a lot of her, but she truly shines when she takes Rhys to the Pen.

~~
Will*
~~

Will, a “maybe” character.
Will is one of those young men who see the world as an opportunity. He was taken from what seemed to be a bad family environment. Yet we discovered not even a week into his new life that he had someone in his life more inportant than his family. And we could not obtain this person, without due reason to end an incarceration. Will. A precious nineteen year old, in love with a 17 year old, serving twelve years in prison for escaping the Pen. We couldn't take his lover back. We promised that Kris would never return. Kris and Will. One couple, one world apart. We follow Will's progress at the Orphanage and how Kris escapes prison, breaks into the Pen, in search of his lover after a tip off links the organisations. Will the two be reunited or is this a life that ends too soon.

So, after the intro to Molly, Rhys and Katuki, what do you think. Please don't comment on Will just yet, PM me for now..

Cuffed
12-18-2010, 04:46 PM
I look foward to this :)

chubbsman7
12-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Interesting set up you have started. In my opinion, I would get rid of the color coded thing, though, if you plan on continue using it. It's theoretically a good idea (the color coding, that is), but honestly, it's a pain to read sometimes. I see promise in this. :)

openinvizion
12-19-2010, 08:30 AM
@Chubbsman7. The Color coding was only for the Intros,. not for the full story.

As the story is still a work in progress, I shall post, some time later today, a description of the Pen and the Orphanage.

maddy09
12-20-2010, 02:44 PM
sounds interesting, cant wait to see the actual story

Stormwalker22
12-20-2010, 03:03 PM
I like it too please write the story it sounds great!

slutpup
12-25-2010, 08:10 PM
Did this story die or are you still thinking about what to write?

openinvizion
12-30-2010, 11:25 AM
neither. i know what to write, just need the time to write it..

will probably post the first part of the story in the new year

Happy New Year getDare.

Stormwalker22
01-03-2011, 04:03 AM
I hope the new chapter comes soon