PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Truth or Dare Reveals All

Scott04069416
12-14-2010, 07:03 PM
I have read several stories on GetDare and after being completely disillusioned by lack of grammatically correct sentences, the over-whelming number of misspelled words, and the over-use of words like "cock" and "pussy" I decided to take matters into my own hands. I hope you all like the story "Truth or Dare Reveals All". Here it goes:

It was my 17th birthday and my mom had let me have my friend Maggie Rockwell stay over. I was on my way out of school, walking with Maggie to my car when I heard a teacher’s voice.

“Seren Fleck!” she said in a voice that sounded a bit angry. “Don’t leave without letting me wish you a happy birthday!” she smiled.

“Thanks Ms. Jones.” I said, waving goodbye.

Maggie and I got in my car and I drove us both to my house. We hung out in my room, watching The Princess Bride and eating popcorn. After the movie, we tried to think of things to do.

“I’ve got it, Jet!” she said, calling me by my nickname. “We can play ‘Truth or Dare?’!”

“Sounds good to me!” I said, happy for something to do.

“Okay, truth or dare?” she asked with a grin.

“Truth.” I said, I always start games of “Truth or Dare?” with a “truth”.

“How did I know?” she laughed a little, “Okay…if you could be a guy, would you?” she asked this with a smile but there was a seriousness in her eyes.

“No, I wouldn’t. I’m fine being a girl; it’s not something I’d go out of my way to change.” I answered.

“I got you.” she said, patting me on the head.

I smiled and said, “Alright, now it’s your turn. Truth or dare?”

She thought for a moment. “I pick dare.” she said, grinning.

“Alright, let me think.” I said, thinking of a dare as quickly as I could. A sudden idea came to me and I couldn’t think of anything else. “I dare you to sit in my lap until I say otherwise.” I said, giving a sheepish smile.

She seemed to ponder this for a split second and then climbed into my lap.

“This will make it hard to play.” commented Maggie. “Why don’t I sit like this?” she asked, turning herself so that she was sitting with her legs reaching out behind my back.

Her crotch resting on mine, it was hard for me to speak. I swallowed hard to clear my throat but I still couldn’t get any words out so I simply nodded to her.

“Truth or dare, Jet?” she asked with a cat-like smile.

“Dare.” I said, regaining my composure.

She grinned with an almost mischievous air, “I dare you to take off both of our shirts.”

I hesitated slightly but then complied. I became hyper-aware of Maggie sitting on me as a rushing wave of horniness washed over me. She started to fall backward and grabbed the back of my neck with both of her hands to steady herself. She breathed a sigh of relief and then realized where she had placed her hands. Maggie’s face slowly turned a bright shade of red.

“Sorry.” she said, almost in a whisper. . It’s fine. I- I like it.”

“No, don’t be sorry I said, reaching behind Maggie’s back. I laced my fingers together and rested my forearms on her hips.

“Truth or dare?” I said with the confident grin of someone who had just done something they had wanted to do for a number of years.

“Truth.” she said with a laugh.

“What am I to you?” I asked, blushing slightly.

“You’re a good friend but you’re also someone I would consider dating if I had the chance.” she stately frankly.

“You do know I’ve had feelings for you for a long time, right?”

“Oh, Jet, I had no idea. Why didn’t you tell me?” Maggie’s face had turned red again and she looked deep into my eyes.

“I was too shy. I–”

“Truth or dare?” she asked suddenly

“Dare me.” I said quietly.

“I dare you to kiss me.” she said with a smile and then a look of mischief came over her “And take off your bra.” she added.

To be continued...(probably sometime next week because I have finals).

slutpup
12-21-2010, 06:12 PM
Did this story die?

zyxwxyz
12-21-2010, 06:33 PM
Die? It's only been a week.
I like it so far. (: Can't wait to read more.