PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Sweet Little Holly

openinvizion
12-11-2010, 03:51 AM
Before I begin, please bear the following in mind.

This story contains chapters involving:
--
~ Incest
~ Actions involving minors and teens [7-9 and 15 years old]
--

If either of these offend you, or disgust you, please turn back (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=27) now.

Note to gD admins and/or moderators.

If this story is, to you, deemed a rule breaker, please let me know and remove it. I will not complain if the story is removed and I am notified.

Next post will contain Prologue: Characters and Backgrounds

openinvizion
12-11-2010, 03:59 AM
Holly was a normal girl. At 8 years of age, she was one of the tallest in her school, standing a proud 5' 5. She had blonde hair falling down to below her shoulders. Her hazel and green eyes glowed with excitement as she bounced around like a rabbit. And I just happened to be her brother. My name is Karl. I'm 15, 6' exactly and I just adore little girls. I have often masturbated over Holly and even some of her little friends. Not thought of doing anything with them, just their cute little faces, shining in the midday sun.

Now don't think of me as a paedophile. I don't act on my fantasies. Or at least I didn't. That was until Josie's 9th Birthday party. Josie was a cute girl. Not as nice as Holly mind you, but nice still. Her parents had split, and she lived with her mum in a rented room. When her ninth birthday came around, my mother had a wonderful idea. She called up Josie's mum and made an offer that made her day. She would host Josie's birthday party, with a Sleepover for TWO nights.

As the time approached, both myself, my parents and Holly were getting excited, but were a bit worried that having six girls in the house would be a bit crowded. Then an idea came to me. I collared my father and made a proposition.. I go to the Summer Shack and the girls can stay there too. Now most of you would think that your parents, or yourselves would never let a 15 year old boy and six 7 to 9 year old girls stay together under one roof, with no “adult” supervision. But my parents are different. They asked Holly what she thought of the idea, and she agreed up to the point of me tagging along. She argued for about an hour before my mother assured her that I was there just to keep an eye on the girls, and to make sure that the place is tidy when they are due to leave. My sister reluctantly agreed and my parents went along telling the other parents that their kids would be safe in my hands. Most of the parents knew that I could be trusted. On several occasions, I had babysat the girls, each ending in the moral and physical correctiveness. As I said before. My fantasies were just that. Pigments of my imagination.

And as the inevitable day drew closer and closer, Holly decided to spend more time with me.

~~
Part 1
~~

Holly walked up to my bedroom on the Monday before the party. 5 days of freedom left. For both of us. She knocked twice, then opened the door. I was sat on my bed, on the laptop, chatting away on MSN.
“Hey Karl” she sheepishly said to me
“Hey Hols” I replied, placing my laptop aside, “How can I help?”
“I was just wondering what you'll be doing at the weekend”
“Well, lil' sis. I am babysitting you and your friends.” I responded
“Yeah, but what are you gonna do when you get there? Mum says you cant take your Xbox or laptop”
“Well, I have other ways of busying myself” I snapped back.
“What like?”
She had to ask. What am I supposed to say. Just as I was about to dive into the deep end of the embarassment pool, my father saved me
“Holly, the phone is ringing. I think it's for you.”
And with that, she bounced out of the room. As she was about to close the door, I could have sworn she bent over, causing her skirt to raise a bit, and reveal her pink flowery panties, but before I could check, the door slammed, causing me to break from my trance. As I perched the laptop back onto my lap, I realised that the sudden sweats were caused by my hard on, tenting my trousers out, and slowly leaking precum. I decided to relieve myself there and then. I put my headphones over my ears, closed my eyes, and began tugging. I imagined my little sister, and her hands wrapped around my thick shaft, her eyes ogling the veins as they pulsed. My mind seemed to put the thought into effect, as no sooner had I thought of her, I could feel her hands on my shaft. As they explored, my cock twitched, and she gasped.. Hang on. I never wanted her surprised. I opened my eyes to the one thing I always imagined, but recoiled. My sister was sat there with her hands almost fully around my shaft, attempting to copy my actions. I pushed her away and adjusted myself before confronting my sister.
“What did you do that for?” I asked, almost angry
“I-I..” she stammered
“I'm sorry” I said, seeing tears swell in her eyes.
“Josie said that.. that your willy could make me a big girl” she said, tears now running down her face. My cock twitched at her words, and she noticed.
“Why does it do that?” she asked.
“It does that..” I paused, thinking of a lie to fool her, “..when it needs to rest. You should go now. I need to get ready. I'm helping dad clear the garage so we can pack the bags soon."
She bounced out of the room, this time not bothering to flash to me, and I heard her TV start, as she always watches SpongeBob Squared Pants around lunch time, and being 11:58, I heard the unmistakeable sound.. the Theme tune.
I clambered out of bed and ran down stairs, into the garage, and began clearing the mess. When dad came in with 8 suitcases, I asked who the last one was for. He said it was for food.
"There isnt a shop for miles, so we need to fill the fridges to the brim."
And, if as unaware as I was, my fantasies would reveal that a fair few of the girls would be stuffed to the tip.. or should I say "base"

~~~

Please let me know what you think.

openinvizion
12-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Part 2

~~

As my dad loaded the minibus with the suitcases, all full of clothes, plus one full of food, we set off towards the Summer Shack. I was sat in the front, speaking to dad, while the girls behind me were giggling constantly. I longed to be there with them, but alas it was just a dream. As we drove further and further away from civilisation, my dreams became wilder and wilder. After 2 hours drive, I moved to the far back of the minibus to get some shut eye. As I sat down, my sister and her friend Katie sat either side of me, but as their cute bottoms touched the fabric of the seat, my mind went numb as I drifted off to sleep. I awoke to my fathers voice.
“C'mon Karl, pull your weight” he called, heaving the food case into the kitchen. I tried to leave the seat, before realising that I hadn't unbuckled the seat belt. I clicked the button and ran out, managing to take two suitcases, belonging to Katie and Ellie. Katie was a short brunette, but at 8 years old, was the furthest in her process of becoming a woman. She had small lumps on her chest, almost like someone has placed a mold over them to shape them. Ellie however was the shortest, at just over 5' and had jet black hair. As I made my way across the threshold, I saw heaven. Six cute little girls, bending over the sofa, trying to find the secret compartment at the back. Thats what I love most about the Shack. So many hidden areas, even a sound proof den, for when I had a drum kit. And, while daydreaming about the wonders to become, my father closed the door, and I heard the familiar sound of the minibus engine, slowly fading as he disappeared.
“So, Katie, Ellie, Josie, Holly, Kirsty and Abbie..” I said, causing them to snap around and focus upon me, sat in the reclining chair.
“Yes?” the responded, in unison
“What are you lot gonna do?”
“Well” began Abbie
“We are going to relax” Kirsty continued
“And YOU” Katie added
“Are going to..” Holly added, increasing tension and making the meat between my legs rise slightly
“Put our bags in the Master Bedroom” Ellie finished
“Hang on!” I snapped back, after awaking from the trance the beatiful girls cast upon me, “Dad said the Master Bedroom was for me, and you six are to have the lounge”
“Yeah well..” Holly snapped and, under her breath, she continued “Maybe we can accommodate seven in one bed”
“What was that” I asked, sure that she had muttered
“Oh, nothing” she giggled, running with the girls to the far back of the house.
I began shunting the bags to the bedroom when Abbie came running in.
“Can you bring the bikini's through to the garden, we are going for a swim?”
I obliged, and started opening the bags in turn. I turned around to ask her why she couldn't take them, but she had gone. So I went back to the task in hand. I thoroughly looked at all of the small bikini's and even sniffed a few. Just the smell of Daz Lemon. I looked through Ellie's bag when I stumbled upon another bikini. Why would she need two for one day. I decided to pocket it, and carried the other six out to the garden. Well, it was an area built inside a large section of the house to represent a summer garden, even in the winter. There was a large pool, a spa area and even sun beds. As I approached the door, I heard giggling from the other side, which caused my cock to twitch. I put my thoughts aside, took a deep breath, and opened the door. No sooner had I opened the door, did I drop the clothes...

~~
Thought I would leave you hanging :D

openinvizion
12-11-2010, 10:02 AM
A little note to readers. If you would like a copy of the full version, once completed, PM me and I shall email it to you as a PDF

Sluttyboy9
12-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Yes this story is great! you must wright more, faster

Platypus
12-11-2010, 11:03 AM
this is great please keep writing

openinvizion
12-11-2010, 03:08 PM
This part [3] probably contains the second most incest amount. Also contains a big scene near end involving three of the girls..

Part 3

Recap:

No sooner had I opened the door, did I drop the clothes...

The girls were all lying there, facing away from me, on their stomachs. Nude. They all turned when the heard the door slowly close in my face, and Holly walked up to the door. I thought she would open the door, and reveal my throbbing cock in my sweaty hand to all her friends. But she didnt. I walked into the lounge and began beating off. As I came, Josie walked in. I quickly cleared up my mess before she noticed.
“Whats up birthday girl?” I asked
“Meh” she replied
“C'mon, you can tell me” I assured her
“OK, well, I haven't had any good presents this year, and was wondering if you could give me one” she blurted out, turning red in the face shortly after finishing her sentence
“Well, what did you have in mind?” I asked, trying to hide my hard on, but she noticed.
“Woah, nothing like that, unless you want to” she replied, going an even deeper shade of red.
And that took me by suprise.
“Umm, well, you are still young” I tried to explain, “But I can show you something that boys like”
Her face lit up as she jumped onto the sofa next to me and hugged me
“Thanks Karl” she said.
As she sat back and looked at me, I slowly moved my shorts down and pulled my semi hard cock out. I saw in the corner of my eye that her mouth opened, and the thought of me trying to stuff it in popped into my head. I shook it away and looked at her.
“You know what this is I am sure” I asked, moving my cock around in my hand. She nodded, and I continued “If you pump it, the boy feels real nice”.
I stroked my cock slowly, but increased speed for a moment. As she was so young, I put my cock away before I came again, but as I was pulling my shorts up, she asked what I was doing.
“I have to stop.. you are too young” I said, killing my erection, and settling the sitution.
With a sad face, she walked back into the garden and I into the kitchen. I made six berry smoothies, and placed them on the sill next to the indoor garden. I looked out and couldn't see them, so I assumed they were in the spa. I decided to sort their bags out, placing each of the clothes in a wardrobe (the master bedroom has 10 wardrobes, all built into the walls) and labelling them. After I finished, I went to the bathroom to shower. I stripped, turned the water on and climbed in. About 30 seconds in, I heard the bathroom door close and lock, so I turned the shower off and climbed out, grabbing a towel. There by the doors, ears to the wood, was Holly and Ellie, both still in their bikini's. They realised I was there and turned around. I sat on the loo lid as they approached.
“What are you two doing here?” I questioned them
“Hiding” Ellie whispered, “We are playing Hide n Seek”
Just then, someone rapped on the bathroom door.
“Tell them you are here but alone” my sister asked.
I waslked up to the door, unlocked it and opened it slightly. I poked my head out and saw Kirsty and Abbie stood there
“Oh, it's just you” Kirsty said, leading Abbie away. I closed the door and locked it. As I turned around, I saw my sister kneeling there.
“What now Holly?” I asked.
“We want to thank you” she replied, and Ellie nodded.
“Ok, you just have, now you gonna leave?”
“Oh no, we haven't thanked you just yet” she said, emphasising on 'thanked'. My cock twitched. “And you lied to me. Willies twitch when they are excited.”
Dumbstruck at what my sister was saying, I didn't notice Ellie sliding my towel from my grip. There I was, stood infront of my sister and her friend, butt naked, sporting a semi, and my cock just happened to be inches from Holly's mouth. She shuffled forward slightly and licked the tip.
“I learnt this from Josie. Her brother plays these types of game with her”
“You mean Jack, like my mate Jack?” I asked
“Mhmm” she said, startng to suck on the head. Even though she had just the head in, her mouth was half full. She moved her head towards the base, but stopped about a quarter of the way there, unable to go any further without being hurt or gagging. Ellie, unbeknownst to me, had climbed onto the cistern of the loo and her little nipples were directly by my mouth. I used my tongue to flick them and she giggled. She then held my head and kissed my cheek, then let go. I went back to tasting her flat chest, suckling on her tiny nipples. She grabbed my hand and put it on her back. Instinctively, I moved it down to her bottom, with my little finger rubbing her ass, my middle and index finger rubbed over the small and soft lips of her pussy.
“Oh that feels wierd” she said to me, feeling warmer. My sister continued to suck on my head, and as I was about to cum, she took her bikini top off, and rubbed the tip of my cock over her small mounds. I came twice on her chest before she sucked again, but my cum was leaking from her mouth as rope after rope came out. When I had finally finished, she rubbed the cum on her body over her self, and even dipped two fingers in her mouth, causing the sperm to stick to them, and rubbed them over Ellie. My cock was already beginning to rise again. Ellie noticed, and giggled. She then took my sisters place and took the throbbing member in her mouth. Either she has had practice, or this seven year old girl sucking my cock had a big mouth. She managed to get half of it in before stopping. She pulled away, and kissed my sister, on the lips. I didn't realise until they broke apart, that my sister still had my cum in her mouth. Both girls swallowed, giggled and stood up. Holly walked over to the door, unlocked it, and Josie walked in. She immediately saw my cock and took it in her mouth. She managed to deep throat over half of it, and I could see the head bulging her throat out. Her tongue lapped my shaft while Holly licked my balls. It wouldn't be long now, but as Ellie stood on the cistern and whispered something in my ear, I almost came there and then. The other two girls had no idea what Ellie had asked for but I simply said “no” but whispered to her “Come see me when everyone else has settled down”. She acted sad, and left the room. Meanwhile, Josie stopped, just before climax, and so did Holly.
“Are you sure you want to do this” my sister asked Josie
“Definately” she replied, and both turned to look at me.

~~
Part 3 over lol.. Longest yet I think..

What did you think of that?

RoboDawg
12-11-2010, 04:02 PM
fucking amazing. i say no more ... but keep writing .. another update? just for me??? lol

openinvizion
12-11-2010, 05:20 PM
meh

a spoiler for you eager fans

alas, my fun was short lived, as my sister shook me awake.
"Oi lazy" she shouted "You gonna leave our bags outside all night?"

bennyboi2005
12-11-2010, 05:21 PM
fucking amazing. i say no more ... but keep writing .. another update? just for me??? lol
x2 pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

mawsie
12-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Simply incredible!

openinvizion
12-12-2010, 04:21 AM
Next part will be p within 2 hours.. just gotta write it lol

mawsie
12-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Next part will be p within 2 hours.. just gotta write it lol

hurry up please :)

openinvizion
12-12-2010, 01:44 PM
i can post wat i have already, or you can wait for 30 more mins for a long post..

mawsie
12-12-2010, 01:56 PM
I'll wait the extra time :)

littleraisin
12-12-2010, 01:58 PM
bookmarked :) great story and hey you stole my name :P

openinvizion
12-12-2010, 02:03 PM
@ Karl14, the name Karl is from my best friend. And no, this story isn't based on him.. I use my friends names for inspiration..

Also.. Part 4 will follow this message..
It is short, alot shorter than the others.. but it is the "set up" for part 5, which will be monumentally long. I won't post for about a week now, maybe Thursday if you are lucky.

openinvizion
12-12-2010, 02:03 PM
Part 4.. [Realisation]
---
The girls approached me and Holly puched me in the arm.
“What was that for?” I asked, my hard on fading
“Wake up you lazy sod!” she shouted at me
And then it hit me. I was dreaming. Somewhat glad, yet disappointed at the realisation, I opened my eyes to find the girls stood infront of me in just their pyjamas.
“Can you get off our bed please?” Josie asked, trying her puppy dog eyes on me.
I reluctantly got up and walked, still half asleep, out of the room. As I shut the door, I heard Ellie giggle and say, “Did you see the lump in his shorts?”.
I shook the voice away, thinking it was still part of the dream. I walked into the lounge, and saw, when looking at the clock, that it was 6 pm. What were the girls doing, going to bed at this time.
I wondered no longer and set up the sofa bed. We had a six seater sofa where each seat folded out to be a single sized bed, or when all out, a large-ish bed. I chose four seats in the middle, allowing the two at the edge to be used to watch TV. I flicked through a few channels, but being before the watershed, nothing funny was on. I decided to change into my pyjamas, which were just a new pair of boxers. I opened my suitcase, and searched through for my boxers, to no avail. I was sure I packed some.. At least 5 pairs actually. I decided to ask the girls if they knew. I went to the bedroom door, and gripped the handle. As I opened the door slowly, I heard the familiar cute voices coming from the four-poster bed. I swung the door open and they jumped.
“Evenin'” I casually said to them
“What do you want?” Holly and Josie said in unison.
“My boxers.” I snapped
“Well, I think we have a dilemma, don't we girls.” Josie said, as if leading the group
“And that is?” I asked
“We have something you want, and you have something we want” Holly said, pulling me onto the bed
“Ok, but you don't just take my stuff and expect me to do as you say to get it back” I said, feeling somewhat angry at the youths, but at the same time, slightly horny.
“Fair enough. What about truth or dare?” Ellie asked, blushing slightly. The other girls murmered and nodded in agreement.
“Ok, just a quick game” I said, climbing off the bed and slumping on one of the bean bags.
“Cool” Holly said, “here are the rules”
….

To be continued..

Just a quick note, half of Part 5 will be focused on T or D, leading into the main part of the story. By my estimates, after Part 6, I will be 1/3 of the way into the story, and maybe a sequel or two to be made..

Sluttyboy9
12-12-2010, 02:18 PM
I'm lovin it more than Mcdonalds!
now please don't make us wait another 3 hours!!

openinvizion
12-13-2010, 01:06 PM
Well.. I am working on one monumental post. I can give you a little hinting as to what i gonna happen. Just pm me.

ljfairy
12-13-2010, 02:38 PM
Like it, tho the girls so young?

openinvizion
12-13-2010, 02:59 PM
It is in the R18 section.. if offended, read on no longer.

max to the extreme
12-14-2010, 02:08 PM
Like it, tho the girls so young?

ya same but its still ok
if this was facebook id press da like button

Sluttyboy9
12-18-2010, 04:01 PM
Hurry up, i want to know what happens in the monumental post

slutpup
12-19-2010, 05:25 PM
did this story die?

openinvizion
12-20-2010, 12:57 PM
no,i am just having trouble getting on the computer [belongs to mate, and the snow here is causing transport trouble - he has pw and if i go to bed b4 he gets in, i cant do any more to the story.]

dareboy7
12-20-2010, 03:06 PM
i cant wait for the next part. please hurry

Stormwalker22
12-20-2010, 08:34 PM
please keep going Im liking the story

MeasinToday
12-20-2010, 10:49 PM
Please More. Please?

Platypus
12-21-2010, 11:15 PM
great story, but i noticed something that could make it better. towards the beginning, there was a part where holly muttered something under her breath, and you wrote what she said, but then the main character didnt hear her. this story is told in first person, and its confusing if the reader hears a character say something, but the narrator does not. it would also make it more suspenseful if you wrote something like "i heard her mutter something under her breath". then, the reader is left wondering what she said, and it doesnt give away the plot outright

robot1806
12-22-2010, 01:14 AM
please continue, really liek this story

Wolfe
01-05-2011, 05:21 PM
Did this story die?

lordbob
01-05-2011, 06:43 PM
i hope it didn't but it looks that way

Maha12347
01-13-2011, 11:19 PM
I like this. Alot.

openinvizion
09-05-2011, 02:00 PM
Well, no new replies, but a rewrite? most likely. watch this space [new name, same chars, new style]

kmacroxs
09-05-2011, 03:17 PM
hey man how have you been I've missed you on getDare

openinvizion
09-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Ok, so I lied. SLH will not be re-written. A complete new approach to this style will though. I will link to it here, as it is ready for posting..

And in reply, I am good thanks. Look forward to seeing many familiar "faces" now that I am back

openinvizion
09-05-2011, 03:21 PM
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=531083

go there for my newest!

Wordsmiff
03-24-2015, 04:31 AM
This definitely needs to be continued and finished. I would be only too happy to help out. It's too good to die. :)

aishlst
04-04-2015, 02:09 AM
yeah i loved it plz continue