PDA

View Full Version : Plsdareme - back for pussy/tit torture (pics!)

plsdareme
12-06-2010, 11:56 AM
Hi! It's been awhile, and I apologize for my lengthy absence. Things have been really changing and developing for me (full disclosure: I'm pregnant!), but I think I am up to some more breast torment dares as well as some pussy and other torture, whatever you might think of. Those who have given me dares before, you know what kinds of things I have handy to do dares, such as clamps, clothespins, weights, items for spanking, straight pins, thumbtacks, candles, household items. I have some time this afternoon and will be at your disposal for the next few hours.

If you don't know where to view pictures of completed dares, PM me if you are over 18. Please stick to posting dares here rather than PMing tasks, it makes it easier for me to keep track of what I've done. Also, given the pregnancy aspect, keep in mind that I'm not flexible at the moment, and my pain threshold has dropped (breasts are super sensitive!).

Thanks for checking in, and again, sorry to have disappeared. If you had dares from before that I didn't complete, and you'd REALLY like to see me do, re-post and I'll do as much as I can!

Dawotch
12-06-2010, 12:02 PM
Take a piece a very long threat and loop it around your clit then attach 2 clothes pins to your labia and loop the the thread in a manner that pulls on both lips. Take 2 belts and tie your breasts off, then with another piece of thread loop your clit thread to the belts.

plsdareme
12-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Take a piece a very long threat and loop it around your clit then attach 2 clothes pins to your labia and loop the the thread in a manner that pulls on both lips. Take 2 belts and tie your breasts off, then with another piece of thread loop your clit thread to the belts.

Are you picturing one belt around each breast, or one above breasts and one below breasts, like a breast press? I don't think they would work the first way because they wouldn't go small enough. But if you want each breast bound individually I have rubber bands....let me know...great dare, thanks :-)

sexylee87
12-06-2010, 12:06 PM
Get an ice and a candle. Rub the ice cube on your niples until it melts. Thenusing the candle drip wax onto your tits until they are covered with wax. Hope you like it.

Dawotch
12-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Each bound seperately :D

GetdareTEO
12-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Put as many clamps as possible on your nipples and pussy lips, and get as many buckets possible (evt. buy some cheap ones), and tiw them with string to the clamps (so they're hanging in the air). Now tie/handcuff your hands behind your back, and take a shower. As the buckets get filled up, they should pull harder and harder in your nipples and pussy, untill they finally get pulled off. If some of the clamps don't come off (if the string isn't tied good enough or if you don't have more buckets etc.), count them, and times by 10. That's how many spanks you must give your ass AND pussy; AS HARD AS POSSIBLE (and tell how it all went)!

Keiichi18
12-06-2010, 12:32 PM
I believe you have a tack bra. If not make one best you can and put it on. If you're making one you should use a regular bra. Hopefully it'll hurt more as your breasts swell up more.

Smear icyhot on your nipples and clit and give each 20 hard spanks. Put on the bra and give each breast another 20 hard smacks with a wooden spoon. Spank your pussy twice for each time you cried out during the previous 20 spanks. Put 3 clothespins on each pussy lip and tape them to your legs. Cover your favorite hairbrush handle and put it in your pussy. Stroke your pussy till you edge. Keep count of how many strokes it took for you to edge. Spank each breast half the number of strokes it took you to edge rounded up. Reapply the icyhot lube and edge again and do the spanking again this time on your clit. You may reapply the icyhot and cum this time.

plsdareme
12-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Get an ice and a candle. Rub the ice cube on your niples until it melts. Thenusing the candle drip wax onto your tits until they are covered with wax. Hope you like it.

Completed, and with pics available. PM me for details.

With as large and sensitive as my nipples are, the ice was exquisitely cold as it melted all over my breasts. The wax, of course, was a sharp contrast to the cold of the ice. Tiny pinpricks of fire all over my breasts as they were slowly covered in wax. Thanks for this dare, loved it! :-)

Fridrich
12-06-2010, 12:49 PM
hi
tie your clit with thread pretty hard. Another end tie to chair or table or whatever and make your clit stretch. Then cover with toothpaste and fuck yourself with hairbrush (brush side in) for 5 minutes.

Then get two matches and put them together tie on one end, place clit between them and tie. Do this also for you nipples. Then untie chair from your clit and tie this end to matches on your nipples. Do it that way then when you stand up and straighten you will your clit will be pulled by nipples.
Fuck yourself with hairbrush again

plsdareme
12-06-2010, 12:49 PM

I bound each breast, and tied off my clit and labia as you instructed. I had difficulty securing everything and attaching to my breasts, so I left that part out. But I hope you enjoy the pics that I took of the process...the clips are still on my labia right now, and my clit is tied, and my breasts still bound. It feels exquisitely painful :-). Thanks!

Dawotch
12-06-2010, 12:52 PM
I bound each breast, and tied off my clit and labia as you instructed. I had difficulty securing everything and attaching to my breasts, so I left that part out. But I hope you enjoy the pics that I took of the process...the clips are still on my labia right now, and my clit is tied, and my breasts still bound. It feels exquisitely painful :-). Thanks!

You are very welcome going to look now

sexylee87
12-06-2010, 01:02 PM

With as large and sensitive as my nipples are, the ice was exquisitely cold as it melted all over my breasts. The wax, of course, was a sharp contrast to the cold of the ice. Tiny pinpricks of fire all over my breasts as they were slowly covered in wax. Thanks for this dare, loved it! :-)

Thanks great pics. I think you should repeat the dare but on your clit. Rub the ice on your clit untill it melts then cover it with the wax.

plsdareme
12-06-2010, 01:03 PM
I believe you have a tack bra. If not make one best you can and put it on. If you're making one you should use a regular bra. Hopefully it'll hurt more as your breasts swell up more.

Smear icyhot on your nipples and clit and give each 20 hard spanks. Put on the bra and give each breast another 20 hard smacks with a wooden spoon. Spank your pussy twice for each time you cried out during the previous 20 spanks. Put 3 clothespins on each pussy lip and tape them to your legs. Cover your favorite hairbrush handle and put it in your pussy. Stroke your pussy till you edge. Keep count of how many strokes it took for you to edge. Spank each breast half the number of strokes it took you to edge rounded up. Reapply the icyhot lube and edge again and do the spanking again this time on your clit. You may reapply the icyhot and cum this time.

Wow, this one was intense! My breasts are throbbing - perhaps I should take off the tack bra before I give you the report? - and my pussy too, from the clothespins and spanking. I cried out three times during the spanks over the tack bra, so I spanked my pussy six times. Then I spread it, and did the stroking/edging. It took 70 strokes to edge, so I spanked my breasts 35 times each. The next edge took 80 strokes, and I had to land 40 spanks right on my clit! It hurt so bad, especially with my pussy all stretched out with the clothespins and tape. Thanks for ending this one on a good note though, it was worth it ;-). Pics available!

the_joy_of_pain
12-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Here's a nice boob dare for you:

Put rubber bands around your boobs (each boob seperately), then use a scouring pad and rub your boobs with it untill they are nice and red. Now cover them with toothpaste, leave it on for 15 minutes and then use the pad again to remove it. When using the pad, use the rough side only.

Love to see the pictures on your site ;)

Dawotch
12-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Take a piece of thread and coat with icy hot, tie off clit next, apply clamp to clit and to a piece of tape, apply tape over labia and clit clamp. smack tape 10 times, remove tape and ice down labia and clit with everything still attached, with a wooden spoon smack again 10 times, insert 5 cubes of ice in pussy then edge for 20 min at 20 min mark drip hot wax on clit and cum

ofthenorth
12-06-2010, 01:54 PM
Light 2 candles to start melting some wax.

Take the rubber bands, bind your breasts til they start to bulge and turn a little red (be safe of course don't let them lose circulation too long), tie a string around each (or a shoelace or something similar) with a weight on each one around 5lbs.

Now stand up with the weights hanging down. Pour the wax over them while the weights pull them down.

Next take the strings off and attach 10 clothespins to each one with the strings running through them. Again tie the weights onto them and after a few seconds drop the weights ripping off the pins.

Finally use the spanking implement of your choice and spank each breast 100 times before you may unbind them.

plsdareme
12-06-2010, 02:01 PM

Take the rubber bands, bind your breasts til they start to bulge and turn a little red (be safe of course don't let them lose circulation too long), tie a string around each (or a shoelace or something similar) with a weight on each one around 5lbs.

Now stand up with the weights hanging down. Pour the wax over them while the weights pull them down.

Next take the strings off and attach 10 clothespins to each one with the strings running through them. Again tie the weights onto them and after a few seconds drop the weights ripping off the pins.

Finally use the spanking implement of your choice and spank each breast 100 times before you may unbind them.

I just want to let you know that I will not be able to attach any clothespins to my breasts when they are bound. With as full as they are, there is no extra skin or flesh to pinch when they are bound! So - I will do the first part of the dare as instructed, but remove the binding just before applying clothespins with the weights attached, so that I can successfully do that part. I can rebind to spank them if you wish. Let me know if this sounds ok, and I will do this dare as soon as I can - probably tomorrow morning but maybe tonight :-). Thanks, it's a great dare!

BelgianDare
12-06-2010, 02:52 PM
Put a lit candle in your pussy, your ass and <read the rules>. Wait as long as possible to take the candles out!

favdaredevil
12-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Rub ice cubes over your nipples to get them hard, then continue with putting melted wax over them. Then put a clothespin with a string on each nipple and leave it for 1 min. Then PULL it off as fast and as hard as possible! Afterwards, slap your boobs hard 15 times next to a window with no curtains. If someone walks by, you chew your nipple for 2 minutes, 2 people 4 minutes....and so on. If your lucky and no body goes by, car or walking.....pour more hot wax on..... then tie them off and slap them!!

Antiperson
12-06-2010, 03:17 PM
You need 2 clips - clothes pegs or similar.

You get 2 numbers - L and R. L is half the number from your bra size (so a 40D would give you L=20)

R comes from your cup size:
E+ cup R=18
DD cup R=16
D cup R=14
C cup R=12
B cup R=10
A cup R=8
less than A cup R=6

Put a clip on each nipple

Pull the left clip off your nipple (no opening it, just pull til it comes off) L times and replace it

Twist the right clip off your nipple and replace R times

Then sit with them on for 5 mins before you take them off.

fromo
12-06-2010, 03:51 PM
Attatch a clamp to each nipple then tie string around the back of your head to they're pulled up, make sure its nice and taught. Tie another piece of string to the one behind your head and attatch it to somewere high but before attatching it, put on a pair of handcuffs (only 1 click) and place the key on your nearest table, now attatch the string and lock the last cuff behind your back.

Now get out of this, pretty simple, but should be fun.

zabuza
12-06-2010, 04:38 PM
boil some water then put the end of a pair of pliers in the water then clamp your nipples with them for as long as you dare then melt an ice cube on each nipple

Orangey
12-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Tie up your breasts with rope and put a clip on your clit. Get an assortment of around 50 pencils, pens, and markers. Insert as many writing utensils into your pussy as you can, stretching it as much as you can. Count how many you have left and cum half that many times while keeping the writing utensils in your pussy. Then hit your tits as many times as you have utensils in your pussy with a hair brush.

Congrats on the pregnancy by the way.

Sasahara
12-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Thanks for checking in, and again, sorry to have disappeared. If you had dares from before that I didn't complete, and you'd REALLY like to see me do, re-post and I'll do as much as I can!

Put 2 nails, picture hangars, or something else into the wall about 4-6 inches above the level of your nipples, and as far apart as your nipples are from each other. Then put binder clips onto your nipples and hang one handle from each clip on each nail. This should force you up onto your tip toes or stretch your nipples a lot. Stay like that as long as you can stand it. For each 15 minutes you manage, you may orgasm once (either during the dare or when you'd like afterwards.)

Can't wait to see pics!

deschut
12-06-2010, 11:56 PM
Great to have you back, and congrats on the pregnancy! Since it's that time of the year, have some fun with christmas decorations...

1.) You must surely have some of those nice christmas clips in green and red, to connect to your pussy lips. Try and get as many on as you can fit
(Example (http://www.make-it-do.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/landofnodcardhanger.jpeg))

2.) Cans of spray must be part of the decoration, spank your boobs with them and your pussy. The amount is determined by adding up all the indivudual digits you can find on the can! (Also look at the small things like barcodes..)

3.) Christmas coloured tape! A must have in this season... So make a decorated christmas tree around your pussy, and pull the tape off again ;-)

4.) Tingly fireworks... Not sure if you can actually do this, but there are sparkles, that lead to cold fire - that leave a tingly feeling. You need to be very careful with them though! (example (http://www.experimenten.nl/images/wallpapers/sterretjes_wallpaper.jpg))

5.) And finally something not related to the season, but just trying if you can find one. Do you have a cactus? Well, if you do, try and gently move it over your boobs (more this (http://www.bonairetouristvision.com/galleries/flora/images/cactus.JPG)type I guess..)

And have a lot of fun doing all the others! :D

Kisune Karnon
12-07-2010, 12:07 AM
Here should be something easy.

Take a dice and roll. The number you get is how many times you must cum.

Roll again. This is the number of times you use a hairbrush handle to cum. If this number i higher then the number of time to cum then you must spank your pussy 5x amount over.

Roll once again. This is the number of tmes you must put toothpaste on the hairbrush handle. If this number is higher then the numer of times to use the hairbrush, put toothpaste on your clit before and after your done cumming.

Roll a final time. This is the number of minutes you must do this all in after you finish your rolls. The number you roll is multiplied by 5, to give you your times. You must finish before this time or else you must re-roll for everything and try again. Enjoy.

plsdareme
12-07-2010, 08:06 AM

This was one of the first, if not the first, times I have dared to try a zipper on my breasts...I have definitely never done it with weights to pull off the pegs. So this one took some real daring for me! The photos are about to go up, I hope you enjoy. I managed to get one photo just as the pins were coming off. They are all off, but you can see white on my breasts where they just ripped away. This dare left my breasts a lovely shade of purple. Thanks!!

plsdareme
12-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Attatch a clamp to each nipple then tie string around the back of your head to they're pulled up, make sure its nice and taught. Tie another piece of string to the one behind your head and attatch it to somewere high but before attatching it, put on a pair of handcuffs (only 1 click) and place the key on your nearest table, now attatch the string and lock the last cuff behind your back.

Now get out of this, pretty simple, but should be fun.

Ooh, simple, but fun - and painful! For some reason I chose to try to pull out of this one slowly rather than just getting it over with quickly. One nipple ripped free, then the other. Big ouch! Enjoy photos :-)

plsdareme
12-07-2010, 08:41 AM
Here should be something easy.

Take a dice and roll. The number you get is how many times you must cum.

Roll again. This is the number of times you use a hairbrush handle to cum. If this number i higher then the number of time to cum then you must spank your pussy 5x amount over.

Roll once again. This is the number of tmes you must put toothpaste on the hairbrush handle. If this number is higher then the numer of times to use the hairbrush, put toothpaste on your clit before and after your done cumming.

Roll a final time. This is the number of minutes you must do this all in after you finish your rolls. The number you roll is multiplied by 5, to give you your times. You must finish before this time or else you must re-roll for everything and try again. Enjoy.

Wow. I rolled 6, 5, 5, 6. So I have to cum 6 times, 5 times using hairbrush and each time with toothpaste. At least I get 30 minutes to do this! I will save my non-toothpaste orgasm for last, I think. Here goes nothing...

I thought you said this one would be easy :-P. I managed to cum 4 times in the 30 minutes so I guess I will be doing this again sometime soon. I would do it immediately but my pussy needs a break from all this toothpaste!! There are pictures up so you can at least see the attempt :-).

diapered slave
12-07-2010, 10:10 AM
You said that you cannot clamp or clothespin your tits after they have been tied because your skin is to tight, so try to clamp your nipples and add the weights and then Tie both of your tits up separately but tight, hope that works

Not strip off and spread your pussy lips, now apply a waxing strip (or duct tape) over your open pussy, leave it on for a minuet, whilst your waiting bend over and give yourself 20 hard smacks on your ass with anything you want, then 10 flicks to your nipple weights and then 30 slaps to the waxing strip over your pussy

You may now rip off the waxing strip/duct tape from your pussy

Your pussy is probably saw....awww.... rub it better with a little icy hot

Then you are going to grab two pairs of tight panties, one of the pairs of panties you are going to put thumb tacks in, and then put the other pair of panties over the ones with thumb tacks in so that the thumb tacks cannot fall out, now cover your clit in toothpaste and cover the inside of your panties (back and front) in icyhot

give yourself a pain full wedgie stay like this for one hour

whilst you are waiting an hour to remove your pain full wedgie you must make an ice cube completely from icy hot, when the hour is over the ice cube will be ready, you may insert it

hope this dare is easy to understand, have fun

19male2breed
12-07-2010, 10:54 AM
Saw your new toys. I have some great ideas for how to torture yourself with them. I want you to apply lots of ben gay on your tits, they are to be covered in thick white shine. You will then take sand paper and roughly scratch both tits, paying special attention to your nipples tips. You will then tie off your tits at the base with 7 bands each and clamp each nipple with the c clamp. Upon each c clamp you will place your weights evenly between the two. You will then place your grip clamps onto your pussy lips. You will leave that on until you are able to bring your self to an orgasm using your fingers, and you are not to clean them off of the ben gay.

19male2breed
12-07-2010, 11:25 AM
Also, congratulations, he must be a lucky guy. And your little baby bump looks beautiful. I look forward to seeing more and chatting with you.

Kisune Karnon
12-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Wow. I rolled 6, 5, 5, 6. So I have to cum 6 times, 5 times using hairbrush and each time with toothpaste. At least I get 30 minutes to do this! I will save my non-toothpaste orgasm for last, I think. Here goes nothing...

I thought you said this one would be easy :-P. I managed to cum 4 times in the 30 minutes so I guess I will be doing this again sometime soon. I would do it immediately but my pussy needs a break from all this toothpaste!! There are pictures up so you can at least see the attempt :-).

Well, it works best if you get lucky and roll low numbers first and then a high number last, that way you get your max time while doing little work. Glad you enjoyed it.

plsdareme
12-08-2010, 07:47 AM
Saw your new toys. I have some great ideas for how to torture yourself with them. I want you to apply lots of ben gay on your tits, they are to be covered in thick white shine. You will then take sand paper and roughly scratch both tits, paying special attention to your nipples tips. You will then tie off your tits at the base with 7 bands each and clamp each nipple with the c clamp. Upon each c clamp you will place your weights evenly between the two. You will then place your grip clamps onto your pussy lips. You will leave that on until you are able to bring your self to an orgasm using your fingers, and you are not to clean them off of the ben gay.

This dare almost ripped my nipples off! The Ben Gay burned and the sand paper naturally felt really good after that (ha). I had to apply the clamps before the bands, otherwise the clamps wouldn't go on at all. I got a great shot of the weights hanging down off my nipples and pulling them down. Then I added the bands, and it actually made one of the clamps slide off which was when I was sure my nipple was going to rip off. Ouch!!! I applied the grip clamps to my pussy lips and got myself off as instructed. Thank you for the orgasm, but what a way to earn it!

bee9
12-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Congrats on your pregnancy, that's extremely happy moment for sure.

Will think about a dare for you once I'll get a chance.

morgfast
12-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Hi.. I had posted this on another one of your threads, and now here. Welcome back and congradulations!

Get a candle and a wooden spoon and a timer, and head down to your kitchen.
And then get naked.

Start your timer for ten minutes. ( If you dont have a timer, just looking at a clock is fine. )

For the entire time the timer is running, you must either be spanking yourself or dripping wax on yourself. If your candle runs out, you will have a lot of spanking left to do.

The other rule is, you are only allowed to spank yourself on body parts that have wax on them. So, for example, if you drip wax on your ass, you are allowed to spank yourself on it.

You should try to hit yourself hard enough so that the wax falls off when you hit it. If you manage to use your entire candle, and knock off all the wax in your spankings, you win :-)

Otherwise you are a naughty girl, but I think you knew that already.

spiritualxtc
12-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Don't forget to humiliate her either!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=62759

ComePlay
12-08-2010, 02:21 PM
How about this:
Need:
c clamps,
straw
toothpaste (optional)
glass

Firstly, with a pen or use tape mark the glass into four quarters.

Clamp open your lips with your c clamps so we can see inside your pussy and see your pee hole. so try and open it up as much as you can. now once open try slide a small straw into your pee hole. if you really want some tingle pain then add some toothpaste to it. once its in, so half is sticking out pee through the straw into the glass.

now if you only fill up to certain line you do something more:

1st line, freeze it and post to let me know and you will recieve further day.
2nd line, tip over head
3rd line, dip 3 tampons in and then put one in each of your holes
full glass: drink :)

kurious
12-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Congrats on your Baby! Thats Awesome!

Try this:

Need, wooden spoon, sandpaper, clamps, weights.

Clamp your inner pussy lips, and add weights to the clamps until you can barely keep standing. Wrap the handle of the wooden spoon with sandpaper, and then try and cum by rubbing your clit/pussy with the sandpaper wooden spoon!

Pictures are awesome, If you can!

andy4
12-09-2010, 04:45 AM
Power cat o nine tails
Tie leather straps or shoes laces to a mixer beater
Then put the one beater back on the mixer or a drill
Turn it on and whip each tit and your pussy for 5 minutes each
And document

andy4
12-09-2010, 04:52 AM
Tape your favorite vib to a chair seat pointing straight up and turn it on
Tie a string to one nipple loop the string over the closet rod and tie it to the other nipple so that your tits are being lifted a little
Straddle the chair and try to fuck yourself
You have 10 minutes

If done right each downward thrust should yank your nipples

andy4
12-09-2010, 04:57 AM
A simple one tie a string to each nipple with a vib tied in the middle
When standing the vib should hit your clit
Turn on the vib and try to get off

Sasahara
12-09-2010, 04:58 AM

... this one would work well with your hands tied behind you :D

plsdareme
12-09-2010, 06:39 AM

Hmm...I'm not sure a hanging vibe would actually hit my clit with the "shape" I'm in, lol. I'll give it a whirl and let you know.

These are some great dares, I'm really looking forward to trying the power cat o'nine, pee task, and sandpaper dare. Stay tuned :-).

qwertyzx
12-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Use duct tape to tape your breasts so that they are squished together and use a candle to drizzle wax across your chest so that the wax flows into your cleavage. Wear a low cut shirt that will show the wax and with the breasts still taped go out to Walmart or a local store where you won't be recognized and buy some more candles. You can wear a coat to control how much of your breasts show.

plsdareme
12-13-2010, 07:17 AM
You all have posted some hot ideas...I look forward to doing these dares! I just wanted to let you know that I have a busy week ahead and may not have a lot of time for dares til later in the week - but as always, I will do what I can and let you know when they are done! Keep the instructions coming! :-) Thanks!

newninja
12-13-2010, 04:05 PM
Hey glad your back, Here is a dare if you have time:

put a towel on a wooden chair in the middle of your living room and place a pile of ice on it. Now tie your legs to the front two legs of the chair and sit down and masturbate, every 30 seconds flip a coin if heads keep masturbating, if tails spank yourself 15 times continue to do this until you orgasm.

Have fun and good luck

19male2breed
01-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Where is this worthless cunt in her training?

deschut
01-04-2011, 02:59 PM
Not the friendliest comment you've ever made huh ;-)

But yeah, she's totally missed lol

19male2breed
01-05-2011, 07:26 PM
I didn't mean it in an offensive manner, she has admitted previously that she is worthless and is also a pain slut.

bigboy9901
01-05-2011, 07:54 PM
Use the weights as many on each pussy lip as you can handle and then a cloths pin on your clit and leave them there. Next take the candle and light it rubbing the wax all over your breasts covering them. When they are covered use the candle as a dildo in your pussy allowing wax to get into your pussy. Edge three times using the candle and then put it in your asshole (unlit now of course) leaving the weights in your pussy spread the lips while sitting down and put as many fingers into your pussy as possible. If you get all your fingers in fist yourself till you cum and then clean your fingers/fist off with your mouth from your juices afterwards anal yourself to edge with the candle in your asshole.

DefZombie
04-06-2011, 02:49 AM
Mmmm, I was wondering how i'd find the pics, I didnt see anything in your album.

masterof911
04-06-2011, 10:46 AM
i think she have left the forum, because even on another forum all her pics have dissapear

archie21
04-06-2011, 11:08 AM
well she got a master adn that seemed to take her time up and then the posts stopped and also bear in mind she was pregnant so maybe she had to stop altogether.

kmacroxs
04-06-2011, 08:00 PM

Wow, this one was intense! My breasts are throbbing - perhaps I should take off the tack bra before I give you the report? - and my pussy too, from the clothespins and spanking. I cried out three times during the spanks over the tack bra, so I spanked my pussy six times. Then I spread it, and did the stroking/edging. It took 70 strokes to edge, so I spanked my breasts 35 times each. The next edge took 80 strokes, and I had to land 40 spanks right on my clit! It hurt so bad, especially with my pussy all stretched out with the clothespins and tape. Thanks for ending this one on a good note though, it was worth it ;-). Pics available!

could you PM me the details cause I can't PM you

sadox
02-25-2012, 11:26 PM
hi im new here but would like to see the dares how can i access them?

freakazoyd77
02-26-2012, 03:03 AM
Put clamps on your pussy lips and then bend you legs just slightly and type so string from the clamps to your toes and just relax

xtecy
05-13-2012, 09:06 AM
hi so how do i get to see the pic...i cant find them.

deschut
05-13-2012, 10:26 AM
Are you seriously bumping a thread that's a few months old, or even older? o.O

megirl104
05-13-2012, 05:07 PM
I joined this site cause of your thread. I got so excited reading what you've been doing and how you're being sexual and pregnant. I want to be that kind of woman. PM me sometime so we can chat. >^-^<

mertesacker
05-14-2012, 04:49 PM
lie down and put an ice bag on one of your tits and spank yourself the other until it becomes hot enough... then stick together both tits

let me know if you enjoy it...

send me photo to [email protected] ;)

rocksolid
05-14-2012, 08:59 PM
For your sensitive nipples
Rub icy hot on your nipples
Put clothespins on both of them
Drip candle wax all over your breasts

Send photos to [email protected] if you can

barsh46
11-22-2012, 11:44 AM
Hello plsdareme, I love the pictures of your slave, and I love her lovely tits, I would like to be a friend to you and your slave. I am looking for an on line Play mate or a on line slave. My interest are tit and Pussy torture with Colored Pins and Cigarette tit torture.
I would love to see those pictures.

I am an artist I have some S & M and B & D painting posted on my page. I am also looking for Picture to paint I have done some paintings of Slave Farm members and FetLife members like lori_ct1, antoine6543, and RingMasterM,and Cherished_slave, and Bustyhucow. I am a widower for six years now. Now I am trying to make some new friends.
;)
[email protected]

Artist Master, Barsh

Iamallthatisboy
11-22-2012, 02:15 PM
Hello,
Easier one for you, if you have a rope, tie your breasts together and put a dripping candle between them, let the wax drip on you.

then a harder one, line a bra and panties with sand paper, then stay in them for 3 days

the third dare is to send me all of your pics from previous dares

I cant PM you for some reason XD i added you to friends.

barsh46
11-24-2012, 05:50 AM
:rolleyes: Hi plsdareme, here is my idea for a carpet tack bra take a bra 2 sizes small fill the bra with carpet tacks use fabric tape push the carpet tacks into the tape sew around the tape cut the tips of the bra out make a one inch hole 2 inch straight pins push the straight pins into opening of the bra so the tips of the straight pins leaving a 1/2 inch opening between the tips of straight pins. Now put the Bra on and fasten it forcing the nipples thru the straight pins and then push all the straight pins into the nipples.

send me proof [email protected]