PDA

View Full Version : Slave, it's time to get up....

Manbearpig
11-26-2007, 07:16 PM
An idea for a punishment (works best for an North American Slave with a UK slave, but it can work in other places too I guess). My slave misbehaved (he will not say who he is or what he did) but now I am making him wake up at 315 in the morning to talk to me and to have a task done. It will be 915 at night where I am located. I am having him have a task done, along with an additional punishment. Another idea I came up with, especially if you live on the same continuant, have your slave PM at a certain time to make sure he was on. I was wondering if anyone else has tried this?

Davros
11-27-2007, 01:03 PM
Wouldn't recommend this for slaves who may be in their final years of school though. But good task!

ManicD
12-01-2007, 10:27 AM
HAHA, i belive i know who this slave was... I shall keep shh...

boytoy
01-23-2008, 06:06 PM
friday nights never hurt anyone.

Trystaan
01-24-2008, 02:31 PM
Good idea make sure the slave was always checking thier watch

irishlegend2008
01-26-2008, 10:14 AM
yea i think that would be good, i'd really enjoy that!!

slaveblondie
01-26-2008, 12:25 PM
i have in fact done this with a past slave during one of my more dominant periods. i called it punishment week :P (i cant remember the actual rule broken, but i know it was severaltimes) and it was during a holiday (he was in the same year as me and we had hols at the same time) and he wasnt allowed hot water in the showers, he had to text me at 4 in the morning every morning, and he wasnt allowed to snack, basically super super control. taught him a lesson, and he had to complete tasks throughout the day, was a tiring week for him really lol. but yeah i found it really effective. i had him text rather than PM though. lol. hehe.

Merlin
01-26-2008, 01:01 PM
Interesting idea as long as it is during holidays :)