PDA

View Full Version : 16/m looking for a slave

10-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Sorry about my previous post... my dad wasn't able to pay for the internet one month, and we just got it back on. So yeah... :( sorry about that. I can be a fair, and strict, master. I'm open to any limits. I'm preferrably looking for a female slave, of any age. However, that's just what I prefer... I'm open to male slaves as well, of any age. Like I said in my old post, I have MSN and Yahoo, but I can download AIM if necessary. Web cam or digi cam would be great, but if not, than it's no big deal at all. If you're interested, feel free to add me to messenger, or e-mail me.

MSN: [email protected]
YIM: runn1ng_blind
E-Mail: [email protected]

mausi7280bi
10-12-2006, 04:17 AM
ok if you want:
I'll be you slave
E-Mail: mailto:[email protected]

nicci

crossdresser-boi
11-21-2006, 12:40 PM
Sorry about my previous post... my dad wasn't able to pay for the internet one month, and we just got it back on. So yeah... :( sorry about that. I can be a fair, and strict, master. I'm open to any limits. I'm preferrably looking for a female slave, of any age. However, that's just what I prefer... I'm open to male slaves as well, of any age. Like I said in my old post, I have MSN and Yahoo, but I can download AIM if necessary. Web cam or digi cam would be great, but if not, than it's no big deal at all. If you're interested, feel free to add me to messenger, or e-mail me.

MSN: [email protected]
YIM: runn1ng_blind
E-Mail: [email protected]
ill be ur slave, ive added u on msn so im hoping 2 hear from u and get punishd

x_n_x
11-30-2006, 09:34 AM
i'll be your slave
only limits are nothing my parents will find out about

female 13

-A-m-y-32
12-12-2006, 07:08 AM
ill do i can be a willing slave nd a naughty 1 that get punished alot ma limets r nething as long as ma mom dunt find out female 13