PDA

View Full Version : bladder control

joeman
11-22-2007, 01:49 PM
Hello, I am experimenting with my slave and babification. She has been bad and she must wear a diaper for a day. I want to make her have to pee or poop in it. She has already agreed that this would be ok. So basically, my question is Does anyone know any non prescriptive medicine that will make my slave loose bladder control or bowel control for a short period. I already know about ex-lax but I would like to know about others. Maybe some for making her pee but without her being able to hold it in. I will be taking EVERY precaution with these medicines and i will be reading every side effect so please refrain from sending "this pill could be harmeful messages." Thank you

Davros
11-22-2007, 01:51 PM
Dunno any, sorry, but I do have a 2nd suggestion.

If your slave asks for a drink, make her drink a good 5 / 6 cups, forcing her to pee anyway :)

joeman
11-22-2007, 01:53 PM
Thank you, I am going to do this the day before the punishment because it is recommended by the medicines so you don't get dehydrated.

Davros
11-22-2007, 01:56 PM
As an added extra (bonus task) you could make your slave drink lots and when the slave is dying to pee, only allow them to pee 3 drops. Cruel punishment, because if they fail, well, more punishments!

joeman
11-22-2007, 01:59 PM
actually ,this is good. I will require the slave to pee a drop or two into the diaper when she has to go. So if she can't hold it back she will piss herself. Now that'll be embarressing. Thanks

cupbunny
11-22-2007, 04:44 PM
To make your slave need to pee get her to drink any diuretic. Alcohol and caffeine are two good examples and should produce excelent results. (Note: this means that drinking a glass of beer makes you piss more then drinking a glass of water)

Hope this helps. Have fun with your slave. Report back with results <3

Sum
11-22-2007, 06:07 PM
Indeed, get her to drink lots of tea or coffee, or even better coca-cola, seriously high caffeine content. Also things with dandelion as an ingredient spring to mind so Dandelion and burdock. Oo and that's something i didn't know, dandelion has a high enough potassium content to replace lost potassium from peeing (well according to wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicinal_properties_of_dandelion#Medicinal_uses) anyway)

--edit--
Would love to hear how it goes.

I like the number 202 it's very pretty and a palindrome. I think it might have to become infact my favourite number. (as of posting this i have 202 posts)

joeman
11-22-2007, 10:50 PM
Wow guys, thanks. Does anyone else have any opinions before I start her punishment

violet
11-24-2007, 10:11 AM
one time I was a very bad girl and my master made me drink lots of water and made me take a spoonfull of the white medicine milk of magnesia WHICH CLEANS YOU OUT AND MAKES YOU POOP ALOT he made me wear a diaper with nothing elese on for the whole day and left me in a cage that you had to crawl into and you couldnt stand up in so this way i'd be forced to sit in poop and pee all day and he put hand cuffs on me with my hands behind my back the whole time hope this helps.

Simple_me
11-24-2007, 12:00 PM
Violet, how would you like to meet my friends? Mr. comma, and
Mr. fullstop. They're simply DYING to meet you.
:p

joeman, try and have her be relaxed when shes wearing it, if she hasnt drank alot. if she has you can stress the hell outa her :p

Good luck, PM me how it goes!

joeman
11-26-2007, 05:11 PM
Oh my god, I feel so bad for my slave. I gave her dulcolax and... man I never that it was so effective! Does anyone want to know what happened?

TheLittleStrawberry
11-26-2007, 05:16 PM
Oh my god, I feel so bad for my slave. I gave her dulcolax and... man I never that it was so effective! Does anyone want to know what happened?

What is Dulcolax?

Merlin
11-26-2007, 05:19 PM
What is Dulcolax?A laxative... (not enough words)

ManicD
11-26-2007, 05:21 PM

yes, tell us what happened

Sum
11-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Does anyone want to know what happened?

Does an Ursoidea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursoidea) excrete fecies in wooded areas?

joeman
11-26-2007, 05:49 PM
First off, Dulcolax is a laxative, a very strong one at that. Anyways here's what happened
three days before i started her punishment I had her send me all the keys to her chastity belt by mail so that I had control of how long she would be punished. She filmed herself sending the keys and everything so i know that when i got them, i got all of them. Second, she went out shopping for a very absorbant and strong diaper which would fit. After she got the diaper, I had her put it on while being webcammed. I made her then put on her chastity belt so that she was looked in the diaper until she got the keys back. I didn't want her to stay in a possibly soiled diaper for more than a day so i sent the keys by three day air mail before i started her punishment. The day i sent the keys i had her take two pills of dulcolax which is suppose to flush both your bladder and bowel your system prior to an xray or other medical stuff down there. I told her to eat and drink normally so that it wouldn't be too bad. well on the second day, at night she logged onto aim and started crying her eyes out to me. She said that she had deen trying to hold her piss in all day but when she was watching tv she laughed and she couldn't stop herself from pissing all over herself. Now we picked yesterday and today for the dare because her parents weren't going to be home for those days, including tomorrow. So anyways, thank God we got EXTRA EXTRA absorbant because she said that no piss came out the sides but it kinda smelled. She tried her best to squeeze out the piss and she even put some air freshener on her diaper to get rid of the smell.
Now that was ok because the next day her key would come in the mail. However, today after school when i talked to her she began to curse me out and just cry her eyes out. She said that when she woke up in the morning she thought she had some gas but when she let it out shit just started pouring into the diaper, the farty shit. She tried to clean as much as she could around the chastity belt and lysoled and freshened it up as much as she could. She said she even wrapped her croin area with sarran wrap to keep the smell and and shit from coming out. When she came home and found out that the key didn't come in the mail she got hella pissed at me. However, i forgot that the mail doesn't work on sundays so now she'll have to wait until tomorrow before she can get out of the contraption, I don't think she;ll even go to school tomorrow. We'll see.

TheLittleStrawberry
11-26-2007, 05:54 PM
omg omg omg!! ><

There should always... always be an emergency exit out of these things... What if the keys got lost in the mail? What if the parents got home earlier than expected? What would she do....

x_x Always take precautions when doing stuff like this..

Damn I pity that slave lol.

joeman
11-26-2007, 05:56 PM
well i still have another spare key and her parents are kinda out of the coutnry so to get a ticket earlier would cost thousands. by the way, tomorrow was to precution date since they will be home on wednesday, which is two days from today. I knida feel bad for her too, but she's hot so i guess she deserves it. serves her right for sending me all the keys anyways.

Merlin
11-26-2007, 06:00 PM
ouch ... that sounds bad... maybe leave an emergency key somewhere next time... There is also the possibility to break the lock of the belt...

joeman
11-26-2007, 06:02 PM
i doubt she's willing to break her expensive belt. Well at least we know what not to do next time, if she'll still be my slave. Can you believe she called me a f#cktard?!

Merlin
11-26-2007, 06:14 PM
i doubt she's willing to break her expensive belt. Well at least we know what not to do next time, if she'll still be my slave. Can you believe she called me a f#cktard?!:(
I was was thinking about breaking the lock not the belt ... As long as the lock is not integrated into the belt...

joeman
11-26-2007, 08:53 PM
hey, my slave's key just came in. The post office said the key was to heavy to send it normally or some shit like that and they put it in the brown envelopes. her post office called and said that it was in their postal office so she picked it up and got everything off just in time for bed. And do you wanna know what the first thing she did besides taking a shower was?

______
I feel kinda bad for what I made my slave go through, does anyone have a suggestion on how I might make it up to her.

Merlin
11-26-2007, 09:36 PM
Good to hear... To your question: Going on a toilet...:D

joeman
11-26-2007, 09:37 PM
aactually the first thing she did was masturbate, or at least that's what she told me. I think I'm going to give her the rest of the week off.

JTN2010
11-27-2007, 12:41 AM
lol, well that was fun to read. That'll make a nice story to tell her kids some day :P

Sum
11-27-2007, 01:03 AM
Well least it sounded like she enjoyed it in the end. (ah and not really that surprised she called you a f^%(tard, you were seriously testing her with this one)
Either give her the rest of the week off, or only give her things she really really really enjoys, to show how happy you are with her for doing it.

TheLittleStrawberry
11-27-2007, 02:50 AM
Also, I suggest communicating with her... Talk to her about how things went, if she's still alright with you, if she has anything on her heart. Also, ask her if you can make it up to you.

Even dominants can make mistakes, but the important part is that you don't use your dominance as a free pass. You made a Mistake, and it's nice to see that you acknowledged it :)

Just talk to her, and be easy on her for a while.

anonimousbob
11-27-2007, 08:39 AM
One thing is that many strong mints act as a laxative if you eat enough of them, make her eat a few packs of extra strong mints

Merlin
11-27-2007, 08:40 AM
One thing is that many strong mints act as a laxative if you eat enough of them, make her eat a few packs of extra strong mintsI think she has enough of these kind of dares for the next few months :D

joeman
11-27-2007, 05:09 PM
I don't think she'll ever be doing this again. At least not until she gets over her trauma. And by the way, thanks strawberry; your advice is appreciated

TheLittleStrawberry
11-27-2007, 05:12 PM
I don't think she'll ever be doing this again. At least not until she gets over her trauma. And by the way, thanks strawberry; your advice is appreciated

It's important she talks to someone about this... Specially since it turned out to be a not-so-pleasant experience :)

But I wish you luck with and future dares/tasks/whatevers.

mattytheslave
05-09-2008, 02:21 PM
one time I was a very bad girl and my master made me drink lots of water and made me take a spoonfull of the white medicine milk of magnesia WHICH CLEANS YOU OUT AND MAKES YOU POOP ALOT he made me wear a diaper with nothing elese on for the whole day and left me in a cage that you had to crawl into and you couldnt stand up in so this way i'd be forced to sit in poop and pee all day and he put hand cuffs on me with my hands behind my back the whole time hope this helps.

i wouldnt mind someone doing that to me at all sounds fun :D

DareMeSilly
05-16-2008, 03:44 PM
omg omg omg!! ><

There should always... always be an emergency exit out of these things... What if the keys got lost in the mail? What if the parents got home earlier than expected? What would she do....

x_x Always take precautions when doing stuff like this..

Damn I pity that slave lol.

AGREED :)

Interesting thread!

Where did you find her?

MissDubois
01-11-2011, 11:04 PM
You can always try mineral oil! It's revolting and it's a natural laxative