PDA

View Full Version : Wooden Pony Alterations.

Keiichi18
10-27-2010, 10:36 PM
Awhile back there was a thread about the Wooden Pony but I can't find it anymore so I'm starting this one.

It's an alteration of the wooden pony.

For those that don't know it's a device for crotch torture. A sub well straddle a wooden plank on her toes. As she tires she'll lower herself onto the plank resting her entire body weight on her delicate clit. The up and down motion gives it the name of riding the pony.

Here's is an alteration I recently saw.

A wooden dowel is placed on a chair and the sub is tied to the chair with the dowel between her legs. The dom can do anything to her while she's tied up being flogging or caning.

So my idea is for her to be in a chair with a high back and her legs pulled to either side of the chair so she's spread wide. Her arms are drawn back and tied over the back of the chair forcing her to lean forward. This well cause more discomfort than simply sitting on the chair.

Breasts well still be available for flogging and the like.

b0ris
10-28-2010, 05:15 AM
I recently saw pictures of a cross over (pun not intended) between a wooden pony and crucifixion.

The woman being crucified was attached by her wrists (as expected) but her legs were not attached at all; instead she had a sharp pony to "sit" on.

I kind of like the el-cheapo pony as well:
You need a broom (or two) and two chairs:
1) Put the broom on the char (if using two brooms, put the "business ends" on opposite chars).
2) Sit on the stick(s)
3) optional: leg positions
3a) put the toes of both feet on the chair behind you
3b) put the toes of both feet on the chair in front of you
3c) one foot forward, one foot backward. nicely split ;)

Dilemma pony:
offer the rider the option to put weight on his/her feet, but make it uncomfortable to do so: ice, pebbles, broken glass, ...

Keiichi18
10-28-2010, 09:37 PM
hum yes I saw something like that as well it was quite interesting. I also saw something like that but it was a rather flat edge with a vibrator attachment.

Yeah the el cheapo pony is a good idea. I've been considering that for quite some time. Have to make sure the chairs won't fall over or the stick won't slide off or break this could cause some damage. And if the chairs are low simply have the sub spread her legs more.

I would add nipple clips do this one and have the attaching string looped under the broom. and as the ride gets longer I would be able to increaser her pain by shortening the string or chain to make her bend forward.

mouseman
11-02-2010, 09:04 PM
another option for cheap...a closet dowel usually is an 1 1/4 thick rope on each end going to eyes screwed into the ceiling. on one you could put a pully so you pull the rope down the rod goes up

Keiichi18
11-08-2010, 08:40 PM
another option for cheap...a closet dowel usually is an 1 1/4 thick rope on each end going to eyes screwed into the ceiling. on one you could put a pully so you pull the rope down the rod goes up

That's a great idea. Need to make sure the rope and dowel and whatever the screws are attached to are able to support the sub.

What you can do with a pulley system would be to tie her arms up behind her and attack the rope to the front of the dowel so as she relaxes her arms the dowel goes up.

There's a great idea for two subs facing each other and the front of the dowel is attached the the rope that runs up to the hook which is tied to the hand of the sub riding the other pony. So as the other sub attempts to decrease her pain it raises it for the other one.