PDA

View Full Version : crossdressing...

crossdresser11
10-16-2010, 11:25 AM
hi, im new to this forum and as a slave my mistress enjoys making me wear girls clothes.

from this i have found that i like wearing the clothes, and have come across a problem and need to find a better way to solve it.

when wearing a bra and stuffing it, ive tried tissues, boxers, socks, but none seem to be that realisitic?

does anyone know what i could use that would be realisitc? any ideas are appreciated!

and sorry if this is in the wrong section!

kendra_gurl
10-16-2010, 12:41 PM
try a stocking or panty hose fill with birdseed then tie it iff to the correct size. Other options are large balloons with water

crossdresser11
10-16-2010, 12:45 PM
try a stocking or panty hose fill with birdseed then tie it iff to the correct size. Other options are large balloons with water

i like the balloon idea! thasnks, i will try that, is there an easy way to prevent them from popping?

kendra_gurl
10-16-2010, 12:52 PM
yes use large balloons and don't fill them too full. smaller ones pop very easily

crossdresser11
10-16-2010, 01:13 PM
ah cool thank you very much:)

starfly
01-06-2011, 03:50 AM
wnhy not go to a sex aid shop and buy some bnreast implants... apart from the humiliation of having to buy them from a salesperson.. you will have gorgeous tis

dorei
01-10-2011, 01:43 PM
I found this and I think I will try it my next payday.

http://www.geekbabe.com/annie/feature/forms/casing.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1pj8bXlzaw

Pleasedareme
01-15-2011, 03:14 AM
hi, im new to this forum and as a slave my mistress enjoys making me wear girls clothes.

My mistress enjoys making me do this too, my last punishment was to wear a G-string and a peep-hole bra all day whilst at college, she kept checking all day threatening to reveal what i was wearing to our friends if i misbehaved, luckily i didnt, but that night she told me to strip to the underwear and she put nipple clamps on my nipples through the holes in the bra and used the chain as a leash to pull me around the house and garden, yanking hard every now and then
it was so humiliating and painful i wont be making the same mistake again :eek:

crossdresser11
01-15-2011, 01:23 PM
My mistress enjoys making me do this too, my last punishment was to wear a G-string and a peep-hole bra all day whilst at college, she kept checking all day threatening to reveal what i was wearing to our friends if i misbehaved, luckily i didnt, but that night she told me to strip to the underwear and she put nipple clamps on my nipples through the holes in the bra and used the chain as a leash to pull me around the house and garden, yanking hard every now and then
it was so humiliating and painful i wont be making the same mistake again :eek:

i see youre in the uk too, youre lucky to have a mistress who goes to college with you, id love that:P

where abouts you from,, pm me if you dont wanna publicise it

walapalooo
02-13-2011, 12:51 AM
i agree with kendra. water balloons are definitely the way to go

Blackmailboy
02-13-2011, 07:21 AM

That is actually what plastic surgeons will suggest stockings with rice in them tied to the right size.

slaveboy82
02-25-2011, 11:56 AM
go to homemadebreastforms.com i made a set works great just need the right bra. works better than balloons.