PDA

View Full Version : Training week

masterkhai
10-09-2010, 05:01 AM
If you don't have time every day or you get out of ideas to set tasks for your slave evey day you can choose a topic to which a period of time (3 days, 5 days, week) will be dedicated to.
This can be anal training, oral training or whatever you choose.

So let's say you want your slave to get trained in anal sex, for example you can call it "anal week" - so for the next week your slave has to practice anal sex, every day he/she has to wear a buttplug for one hour, then he/she has to use a dildo up his/her asshole for 15 minutes...

For "oral training week" you can order your slave to practice sucking on a dildo for 20 minutes every day...

For male slaves you can have a "cbt week" and slave has to tie his balls with rope and hang some weight (bottle with water...) on them and let it stretch his balls for a certain ammount of time. Everyday he has to use a heavier weight.

You can also combine things. If slave was bad and needs punishment you can call it a "hell week" and make his/life miserable by requesting lots of things. Each night slave has to wake up every two hours, take a photo of himself/herself as he/she stands naked and at attention or kneeling... The photo must be mailed to you at set times. Every day they have to log on some webcam community (cam4.com or similar) and make a show for a certain ammount of time. For the show they have to write something (slave, whore...) on their chest or stomach. If they are not into public things they can set the webcam so the face is not visible but they will still feel exposed.

Anyway, you can think of any topic and set the training for the entire week. At the end of the week slave should be trained well in the specific area and maybe he/she has a test to do so you can see if they were good enough. If they don't pass you can extend the period for the specific training.

Let me know what you think and add ideas for topics.

GetDareSexSlave
10-11-2010, 05:02 AM
great idea, i might try it one day

metzgermeister
10-11-2010, 02:25 PM
My mistresss and I were just thinking about trying out an extended session like this in November... I think we'll vary the themes from day to day. :D

UnsureUser
12-29-2012, 11:27 PM
pretty good ideas

collared4cuties
01-01-2013, 12:20 AM
I love it. It's easy to set up and a constant remider of your slave status. I would like it to include daily progress pics.