PDA

View Full Version : 19/f Nipple Torture

Suki
10-03-2010, 01:36 PM
I'm looking for dares that are going to torture my nipples.

I have clothes pegs, string, elastic bands, toothpaste, hanger with clips on it and other regular house hold objects

Limits: illegal, public and permanent

bee9
10-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Tie your nipples with a string to some hook (or anything like that) that is pretty high, your nipples should be really stretched while you stand on tip toes. Spend at least 20 minutes that way. Your legs will eventually get tired and nipples tortured.

Suki
10-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Tie your nipples with a string to some hook (or anything like that) that is pretty high, your nipples should be really stretched while you stand on tip toes. Spend at least 20 minutes that way. Your legs will eventually get tired and nipples tortured.

Thanks, I'll do it tonight

mawsie
10-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Is it only nipple torture dares that you are looking for or any dares in general?

Suki
10-04-2010, 07:32 AM
I did Bee9's dare

I used the clothes hanger with the clips instead and attached them to my nipples and tied a string to that....I attached the other end of the string to the rod in my closet and made sure I was forced to stand on my tip toes....my legs got tired fairly quickly, so I had to put more pressure on my nipples...it really hurt but I was able to last the 20 minutes and now my nipples are still tender

thanks for the dare, I really enjoyed it

Suki
10-04-2010, 07:33 AM
Is it only nipple torture dares that you are looking for or any dares in general?

any dares are fine but I would like to have some nipple torture involved

Huey11
10-04-2010, 07:42 AM
Get some (electrical) crocodile clips,
clip one to each nipple and then join them with string, but around your back.
Wear for 12 hours with 2 minute breaks every hour.
And you may not wear a bra from now until you have completed this dare.

H

linearizationcannon
10-04-2010, 08:15 AM
jam your breasts up against an unlit and cooled off standard lightbulb. Position them to have your nipples both touching it. Now turn on the lightbulb and see how long you can last.

Similarly, use metalic crocodile clips on your nipples and then touch the clips to a lightbulb and let them heat up.

This one is kind of similar Huey's except instead of connection to eachother around your back, the string between them will run between the jaws of another clip attached to your clit. Make sure there's a bit of tension in the string.

bee9
10-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Glad you liked it. :)

Experimental_Daree
10-04-2010, 12:02 PM
If you've got a dildo, try this...

Get a dildo (suction cup if you have one) put it on a chair. Then attach clips to your nipples with a piece of string going from each one fixed to some high point. You want it so that when you go down on the dildo the clips will pull your nipples up. They shouldn't pull when standing on tiptoes. Have fun in that position, you've basically got a choice between resting your legs but having to sit on the dildo and having your nipples pulled and having sore legs from standing on tip toes.

andy4
10-04-2010, 01:53 PM
1 Go to the local fishing bait shop get some live leeches
2 get several bowls and put leeches in some and not in others
3 blind fold yourself and turn around a couple times then start putting your tits in the bowls leaving them in for at least minute each time

Second dare get a plastic glass just big enough to stuff you tut in.
Place ice cubes in the glass and add water.
Wait two minutes then force those tits in the glasses , hopefully you can seal the top keep them in / on for 15 minutes

Describe your tits and nipples