PDA

View Full Version : Cum Humiliation

Cum Humiliation
09-29-2010, 06:47 PM
Subs, do you like to be humiliated with cum?
Doms, do you like humiliating your subs with cum?

I think it's pleasurable for both sides... Doms like to see their subbies coated and subs just like to please their Mistress/Master.

I personally love the idea of being punished as well as rewarded with cum, it's humiliating and reminds me of my place... I am a slut. Here are some of my personal favorite humiliating cum assignments and punishments:

1) For subs with a cock: any time you cum, you must do so on your own face/mouth.

2) Condiments: Cum makes a great frosting for sweets; cupcakes, donuts, strawberries. Also a great topping or dip for sandwiches, veggies, etc.
It can also be included in beverages... my favorite is in a clear plastic water bottle so you can see it floating before it hits your lips! Yummy! (These are especially humiliating if done in public: picnics at the park, lunchroom at work, etc.)

3) Makeup: Pretty self explanatory; i.e. lipgloss (best in public) :)

4) Serving with a mouthful: Made to retain a mouthful of cum while performing tasks. Cannot spit. Cannot swallow until tasks are complete. :) (I.E. Going to the store and buying a pair of panties with a mouthful of cum. Can't swallow until purchase is made and you have left the store. or pleasuring your partner with a mouthful. You can't swallow until they cum.)

5) Leaking: After your partner cums inside you (not in mouth), being made to walk around until the cum drips out. Works best without underwear/panties so it runs down the legs. Also great in public with shorts or skirts!

6) Cum deposits: Cum keeps well in the freezer, just put it in the icetray for later! Great for saving up large quantities or for just the right occasion. (Can be later used for other cum assignments!)

7) Wearing: Either on clothes or body... great for going out. It usually dries clear, but if someone looks closely... they know you're a cumslut! :)

8) Licking: Cleaning up a sticky mess with your mouth. The environment is key! Lick it from a wall, off the floor, shoes, toilet seat, car seat, body...

9) Drinking: Made to swallow cum. An oldie, but a goodie. (Works especially well with #6... saving up lots of cum for a tall glass.)

Note: Cleanup should always involve gobbling up every last drop!:D

Hope you enjoy my ideas. Please let me know what you think and feel free to add to the list!

Crossdress_Bitch
10-08-2010, 01:23 AM
My goodness, so many ideas! I hope my Mistress never studies this thread! :eek:

Although now I've said it, I think she may find this in my post history! Maybe I want to get caught, just to see what she'll do ;)

Mistress_Louisa
10-12-2010, 02:48 AM
Very nice ideas all round :)

As for Crossdress_Bitch - of course I've seen it, Slave. I've already demanded you do about 85% of these, anyway. But yes. I do believe a bit of cake frosting sounds mighty amusing for me.

I also very much enjoy making my Slave lick cum from my high heels - it adds and an extra level of degradation ;) I'd never thought of depositing cum in the freezer - what an interesting concept. Thanks for the post.

Just to add to the mix - what about having subs cum in a public area of their house, then forcing them to leave their evidence where it is for a fixed period, running the risk of family, friends, flatmates finding it and being thoroughly disgusted?

Crossdress_Bitch
10-12-2010, 02:52 AM
Very good, mistress. I thought you might also like the idea of adding some "lipgloss" to give extra shine to my potentially already made-up lips.

Mistress_Louisa
10-12-2010, 02:56 AM
Very good, mistress. I thought you might also like the idea of adding some "lipgloss" to give extra shine to my potentially already made-up lips.

It would certainly make any public outings afterwards very daring. But you wouldn't be receiving any kisses from your Mistress. That's for sure - cum humiliation is for my Slave, and will in no way find itself transferred to my superior body ;)

qwerty092
10-14-2010, 11:04 AM
i really like these dares and would love for any cam mistress to give me these tasks :)

is there any more tasks anolg these lines you can think of?

somebody
10-16-2010, 08:53 AM
i really like thoose.
hope i find a girl who gets me to do that!

another one would be. if you cum you must rub it in your skin & all over the body and than no showering!

Cum Humiliation
10-17-2010, 01:48 PM
Thank you all for your support... Especially Mistress Louisa for that exceptionally humiliating task of cumming in a public place in your own home.

I think the perfect use of this idea would be to...

10) have them cum on their bathroom/vanity mirror and then use the cum to write something like, "CUM SLUT" or "PROPERTY OF MISTRESS." Then let it dry so they see it every every day... and hopefully someone else will see it too. Other possibilities are windows.

andy4
10-20-2010, 02:38 PM
I like to have her get dressed to go out then shoot a load between her tits.
Next I finger her till she us nice and sloppy. Then I rub her pussy juice on her upper lip and bottom of nose. Plus some on each pulse point neck and wrists.

All night she will smell nothing but her pussy. Plus when she get embaressed and flush she will give off more of that I am cum slut smell.

metzgermeister
10-25-2010, 09:58 AM
When my mistress allows me to cum, I always end up covered with it afterwards. :D