PDA

View Full Version : Cockring from a Bottlecap

Tucking Fypo
09-25-2010, 03:20 PM
I was struck by inspiration today. Get a bottle with a plastic screw on lid, take of the lid, there should be a ring part of the lid left behind that stays around the mouth of the bottle. The inside of this has little spikes on it where it was fused with the bigger part of the lid. While your penis is soft, place the ring right under the head of your penis. You may have to use an icepack to be able to squeeze it through. Now it is painful when you get hard and it makes you stay hard longer, but it can only be removed when you're soft. I think its pretty effective, and can always be cut off in emergencies.

Drewsub90
09-25-2010, 06:02 PM
Good idea but i doubt mine would fit <_<

Tucking Fypo
09-26-2010, 10:47 AM
use a powerade bottlecap then. Or use ice to cause major shrinkage, thats what i had to do. Its still hard to get on though

bondage
09-26-2010, 10:50 AM
i might try this today.. thanks for the idea...

likes2bbare
09-27-2010, 11:07 AM
Great idea. Couldn't wait to try it. Have one on now and feels great.

Norse Fire
09-29-2010, 08:02 PM
I love it. I wear mine 24/7 now, except for when I take it off for cleaning. The ring, combined with me not being allowed to cum is just pure, blissful, viscious torture. I'm thinking of putting a milkjug ring around the base of my cock and balls too, so i'd be wearing one at the top of the shaft and one at the base.

aaaan2000
10-01-2010, 04:07 AM
http://www.dungeondelights.com/store/images/SXYScageOpen.JPG
wear this :p

Obedient_Calf
10-01-2010, 05:42 AM
Does this method work? does it prevent the excitement or do you just get painfully excited?

Norse Fire
10-01-2010, 07:46 PM
I would love to wear that. Unfortunately, however, I am lacking sufficient funds, so I am forced to improvise.

Does this method work? does it prevent the excitement or do you just get painfully excited?

For me, every time I think about it I get a huge boner, but whenever I get near the edge or to the edge, the swelling of my cock and balls against the plastic spikes causes me to go soft.

CISS
10-02-2010, 02:49 AM

YOu sure that's for a cock..., or a human cock? Looks about the size of a human arm, and heavy enough to drag your male bits around on the floor! :eek:

chris18
10-02-2010, 11:30 AM
i would love to try this but like i would prefer a picture or some kind of demonstration because trying new stuff can be dangerous ya know

dareboy2
10-03-2010, 12:12 PM
YOu sure that's for a cock..., or a human cock? Looks about the size of a human arm, and heavy enough to drag your male bits around on the floor! :eek:

yep hehe thats definitely for a human cock ive seen those online when i was looking for a chastity device they look soooo painful

smalldickbound
10-27-2010, 12:08 PM
I have done this a lot and while at work. Some rings are different than others with the spikey bits on the inside of the ring. It is a fun reminder to have them on when at work and I get hard and the pain, although not real bad, kicks in and makes me flinch.

bondboyaaron
11-07-2017, 02:36 PM
i have one on now. I got it to go half way down my shaft. How long should i keep it on for?

centurion01
11-07-2017, 02:52 PM
i have one on now. I got it to go half way down my shaft. How long should i keep it on for?

You do know this is a 7 year old dead thread...?

And buy one you can get them for £1 in most the sex stores ive been to.. way safer too..

DareFiend
11-26-2017, 07:59 PM
I discovered these rings years ago. If you have cock that is a grower, you can put it on when soft and it's really painfully restrictive when the cock is hard. Glad to see others view everyday products in an appropriately pervy light

Alansub
12-04-2017, 06:02 PM
I did it, i am a grower, with a soda 2 litter bottle. Got hard fast and it was very painfull. Cant took it out while boner. But pain got me more excited! Was very fun. Always be careful anyway!

Born2BaSissy
03-18-2018, 10:09 PM
Quick, easy, painful. Love it

Meister Andrew
03-19-2018, 02:23 PM
I wouldn't use something that's solid. Can happen you're unable to go flaccid again without removing it. A better idea is to cut it beforehand and then attach some kind of clasp.

What I found works nicely is to glue a piece of velcro back to back. You can attach it with either the soft loops or the hard bristles and can make it really tight when flaccid without risking it being stuck when hard.

tazzisabadboy
03-23-2019, 10:49 AM
Trust me my master makes me use this and it dies work very painful when I get hard if I'm punished I have to use more then one.