PDA

View Full Version : Obstacle course punishment

Asiremov
09-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Here is the basic idea : bondage your slave so that he can only crawl. Attach the slave to a rope through a ring. Ring could be attached to a collar and for the kinkier mind it could be attached to piercings, cock,... The rope is anchored on one side and goes through a path. Since the slave is attached to the rope it must follow it. Since the slave is bondaged it must crawl. On the path are several obstacles that he must overcome to complete the obstacle course. This could be done inside as well as outside.

All you have to do is define the set of obstacles you want the slave to cross. This could include :

Climb up and down a fixed obstacle
Performing some task to Get a key to unlock a padlock that blocks the rope. Imagine a padlock locked to both the cord and a fixed element. Slave must remove the lock to progress.
e.g. put a key in tenuous balance on some furniture and a suction cup dildo at its bottom. Slave must self-fuck on the dildo to drop the key
Crawl through disgusting things such as mud, nettle,...

This punishment is only limited by your imagination. If you have other ideas please contribute :)

As always mind the safety factors of the punishment : keeping limbs in bondage for long period of time, temperature if done outside,...

Here is an uglo-drawing of the setup:
http://imgur.com/FOOUa.png

Hg.
09-10-2010, 01:27 PM
A fantastic idea.

I will try to remember it, I presume you can also set it up for self-bondage.

the-guru
09-11-2010, 03:31 PM
I love the idea, iv got a few suggestions.

If the slave is a male then tie a string between his ankles and his balls, a shortish length so that if they try and stand up it pulls tight on his balls.

Also tie his wrists together or put socks on them to limit movement and use.

Also for obstacles you could make them eat some sort of food like a cake that has a key under it to get to the next stage, use armchairs of sofas to climb over.
maybe put a key in a narrow bucket that the slave needs to fill in some way then place another bucket at the other end of the room, the slave must carry the liquid in their mouth and fill the other to get the key. Put a butt plug of vib in at the start.
On a hard floor layout uncooked ice to crawl across or ducktape some to the slaves knees and elbows.

Crossdress_Bitch
10-08-2010, 01:10 AM
This sounds very interesting! Some of the ideas line up as a safer version of a dare that was given to me the other day that involved my mistress hiding a front door key in a public place and me driving to get it. Maybe the obstacle course could involve traversing the garden, naked or dressed embarrassingly, where the neighbours could see you? I also like the food idea on the subject of key hiding - there are so many ways to humiliate a slave desperate to get to a hidden key! :)

Of course, I'm a little sissy boy, so this safe version may just be a warm up. I'll have to end up doing whatever version my Mistress wants in the end!

Mistress_Louisa
10-12-2010, 02:54 AM
If the slave is a male then tie a string between his ankles and his balls, a shortish length so that if they try and stand up it pulls tight on his balls.

Also for obstacles you could make them eat some sort of food like a cake that has a key under it to get to the next stage,

These are particularly good suggestions! I think I'd be tempted to introduce something messier re: the food. Such as hiding a key/required item in a bowl of cold baked beans, or perhaps some overwhelmingly hot chilli sauce.

I'd also definitely incorporate some garden activity - perhaps collect some dog faeces for the slave to attempt to move around. If he failed and got anything on his hands or kness, his forfeit would be to nose it out of the way :p

Lastly, my one other stipulation would be butt plug, or perhaps ice cub, insertion for the duration of the course.

the-guru
10-12-2010, 06:44 PM
These are particularly good suggestions! I think I'd be tempted to introduce something messier re: the food. Such as hiding a key/required item in a bowl of cold baked beans, or perhaps some overwhelmingly hot chilli sauce.

I'd also definitely incorporate some garden activity - perhaps collect some dog faeces for the slave to attempt to move around. If he failed and got anything on his hands or kness, his forfeit would be to nose it out of the way :p

Lastly, my one other stipulation would be butt plug, or perhaps ice cub, insertion for the duration of the course.

I def agree on the butt plug, put 4 or 5 ice cubes in the slave then plug them so they need to keep the water in.

Baked beans sound gd but how about mushy pees or even a foul tasting bowl of fake cum, even use multiple horrible foods which build up, definetly no hands allowed though. Also as a master you could walk beside the slave if they are slow or cheating you could just spank them or if they are really disobediant then kick them in the balls. You could also pour things on them like a cake mixture and feathers (substitute for tar and feathers and humilate them,

Blind fold could be used aswell and drag them along the course be a piece of string connected to either nipple clamps or their balls