PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Amy

Stix
09-06-2010, 05:57 AM
Ok...so this story is going to be kinda different. It's "through composed", which means I have got absolutely no idea what's going to happen. Its more an experiment just to see what happens!

Feedback and comments are welcome!

So here goes!

Amy was the most beautiful, intelligent, funny and incredible human being I knew. She was in all my classes at school, and I often tried to sit next to her as much as physically possible. This meant beating all her “girlfriends” to the chair next to her which was no simple task. I always felt a little bit like James Bond trying to jump across the front of the car, or to leap over fences just to try and sit next to this girl. But it was worth it. The feeling I got from just a simple “Oh...Hi Chris” (which was usually all she would say during the whole class) was incredible.

She was quite tall, standing at 5’10, and as I was 6’ exactly, I didn’t think of myself as much taller than her. Maybe it’s because every time I saw her I pictured her standing on top of everything, the clouds opening behind her with the sun on her back. She had light brown hair, and deep brown eyes which you could just fall into. I mean...”I would do anything to get this girl. Terrible, unspeakable things” – This is how I put it in my diary. Well, I wouldn’t say it was a diary as such; it was more where I wrote whatever was on my mind at the time. I always carried it with me, just in case I thought of something else to write in it!

Class had just finished, and once again I had the honour of sitting next to Amy for another hour of my life. Without even thinking about what I was doing, I muttered out “Thank you” to her. I think this weirded her out because she just replied, “Erm...ok...see ya”. Once I’d seen that she was out of sight I slammed my head on the desk. “Idiot! Why would you say “Thank you”?” I felt so humiliated! As I lifted my head up, I saw Amy’s purse under the table. I picked it up and set off like a gazelle. I darted past people in the corridor, realising that this could be my only chance to actually speak to the girl of my dreams.

I dashed outside to the busses where I saw her sat at the window talking to one of her friends on the bus. I ran up to the bus and tried to get her attention as it was leaving. Nothing. She was too engrossed about talking to her friend about her day. Maybe she was talking about sitting next to me in class! Not likely, but it’s still plausible! “Stop it Chris!” I thought to myself and focused on the task at hand. As I ran after the bus, I realised that there was no hope in me catching it, so I just started walking to Amy’s house.

Luckily, I knew where she lived because she had held a party in year 7 which I was invited to. That’s the reason I’m so crazy about her. From that one party. I remembered the party as I was walking to her house. The first time she handed me a drink. The first time she spoke to me and said “Hello. It’s Chris right? You’re friends with Alison right?” I remember the first time I didn’t speak to her. All I had to say was “Yeah, that’s right”, but I couldn’t. Something was stopping me. She stared at me like I was some sort of freak before turning around and walking away.

As I reached Amy’s house, I saw that there was no car in the drive. This meant her parents must be out. I heard the new 30 Seconds To Mars album “This is War” playing from her window. I approached the door, still wondering whether it was worth all the nerves I was feeling. I knocked on the door...nothing. I knocked on the door again, louder....still nothing. Her music was too loud. I tried shouting at her window but it was shut so naturally, she couldn’t hear me. I thought I’d try the back door, so I walked round, and at the side of the house I saw that the basement window was open. I walked past it and went to the back door. I knocked louder than when I had knocked on the front door. Still nothing. I paused for a moment, wondering whether it was worth climbing through the basement window. This was the girl of my dreams, of course it was worth it! As I started climbing through the window, 30 Seconds To Mars stopped playing and I heard someone coming down the stairs. I changed my mind and as I tried to scramble back out the window my foot slipped. I fell down into a huge pile of dust. I felt like I was coughing my guts up, and it was so loud I was sure Amy would hear it. I was a mess. My pockets were emptied all over the floor, her purse had skid across the room and I was lying there in a pile of rubble and dust. I heard the door open and someone walked down the stairs. I saw a pair of beautiful feet appear in my vision...

“What the fuck are you doing here?!”

daring_gal
09-06-2010, 06:27 AM
good start, can't wait to see where you go with this :)

Loman
09-06-2010, 07:05 AM
Great job. Keep going :)

Loman

Leopard
09-06-2010, 07:21 AM
Loving it so far. More, please!

Stix
09-06-2010, 08:04 AM
I'll post one part a week :)

Just to keep you all on your toes :P

Leopard
09-06-2010, 08:51 AM
I'll post one part a week :)

Just to keep you all on your toes :P

Just as long as you keep posting, so that I don't have to hunt you down and tie you to your drumkit til you write the rest -_-

honeyness
09-06-2010, 08:52 AM
:O Stixy has a story??

Really good start! I likes it :)

Stix
09-07-2010, 09:08 AM
I heard the door open and someone walked down the stairs. I saw a pair of beautiful feet appear in my vision...

“What the fuck are you doing here?!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stuttered, “I...I...I...”

“You know what Chris, don’t even bother”

She bent down and picked up all my stuff from the floor. My phone, my wallet and my “diary”. I prayed that she wouldn’t read it, knowing that even just reading the front page was enough to entice the least nosey of people to read on. “The Mind Puzzles of Chris” was in big, bold letters on the front page.

“Mind puzzles?! What the fuck is a mind puzzle?”

“It’s just things that I think about really...”

“Oh...so you have a diary?! Haha!”

“I wouldn’t say that...”

She flipped open the front page and started reading. She started flicking through the pages almost as if she were searching for anything I had written about her. She paused, looked at me, and then looked back at the small book. I saw a smirk appear on her face as she looked at me once again. As she smirked, I suddenly felt sick and I began to get more and more nervous as the silence filled the room. The pause seemed to last forever as I tried to figure out what she was thinking. She knew exactly what I was thinking. Of course she did, she was a girl!

I started to get back to my feet but just as I did, she threw the book at me. It hit me right between the eyes and she yelled “Don’t even think about it!”

I was confused...but I could tell she was mad. I got back to down to the ground and lay there with my nose still stinging from the book. As I lay back down, I noticed that the book was lying right in front of my face. I stared at it. One of the corners was folded in; she must have “bookmarked” one of the pages. I was dying to know which one, but I was too scared to move.

She stared at me with a sort of pitiful, but domineering look. She walked around behind me where I couldn’t see her. I was frightened at my helpless state. I heard the window slam behind me and she walked back into my vision and crouched down so that she was at my level. She stared at me for some time before opening her mouth. When she finally spoke, she used a tone of voice I had never heard before. She always had such a sweet, innocent sounding voice at school, but this was different.

“So what the fuck are you doing here anyway?”

I paused, wondering how to respond without causing me more pain and humiliation than I was already in.

“I just came to bring your purse back...that’s all”, I said as I pointed towards the direction of her purse.

I think that was the most I’d ever said to her. She said nothing, but went and picked up her purse, and then headed for the door back into the house.

Just as she reached the door, she turned around, stared at me, and with the same tone of voice she had used earlier, said “oh...and don’t you fucking dare move”

She spun around quickly, flicked the lights and slammed the door.

I was left in darkness.

As I just lay there I could hear her footsteps above me. It felt like she was literally walking all over me. I didn’t know what to do. I could quite easily have got up and done a runner out the window, but she shut it for a reason. Maybe she locked it too. Would it be worth getting caught trying to escape? But I finally had some attention from the girl I loved, maybe not the sort of attention I was expecting, but she noticed me nonetheless. What if she called the police? Maybe that’s what she was doing...

As I was thinking the door flew open and light flooded into the room. I squinted as my eyes adjusted to the foreign source of light. She slowly walked down the stairs towards me and stood in front of me. I looked up at her, and she looked down at me again with that pitiful, yet domineering look.

I opened my mouth to speak, but all I managed to mutter was “So can...” before she interrupted me with...

“Terrible, unspeakable things eh?”

Leopard
09-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Already talked to you about it, but I'm still loving this.

As I just lay there I could hear her footsteps above me. It felt like she was literally walking all over me is so good.

*waits for more*

Loman
09-07-2010, 09:42 AM
Need more :D
This is amazing. :cool:

Star Shadows
09-07-2010, 10:32 AM
This be awesome story of awesomeness stix. Keep writing or I be help leo hunt you down and tie you to your drum kit.

DaringChicka
09-07-2010, 02:40 PM
keep going!! fast please!

Stix
09-11-2010, 02:27 AM
As I was thinking the door flew open and light flooded into the room. I squinted as my eyes adjusted to the foreign source of light. She slowly walked down the stairs towards me and stood in front of me. I looked up at her, and she looked down at me again with that pitiful, yet domineering look.

I opened my mouth to speak, but all I managed to mutter was “So can...” before she interrupted me with...

“Terrible, unspeakable things eh?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I froze, staring up at her beautiful bare legs and up to the shorts she was wearing. I looked down at the book, then back up at her. I opened my mouth to talk but she pushed her finger up against my mouth before I could even make a sound.

“Sssshhhh, you don’t have to say anything. I’ve got it all covered.”

“Wha...”

“I’m serious...” she said as she pushed her finger to my lips again.

I paused, barely breathing, but when I did I could smell the sweet scent of her finger. It was so close. She was so close. I just stayed on my hands and knees staring up at her with her finger directly under my nose. It was an incredibly surreal situation, the silence, the positions and not to mention the fact that she was paying attention to me. All this was completely new to me.

What I did next was incredibly foolish; I opened my mouth to attempt to speak once more. Before I knew it, there was a piece of cloth in my mouth with a strip of duct tape over it. I mumbled and tried to rise to my feet. I felt a sharp stinging pain spread through the side of my chest. I fell to the ground once more, coughing and spluttering. I rolled over onto my back, still clutching my side. She appeared looming over my helpless state and placed her foot onto my chest. Her heel dug into my stomach as I tried to struggle. I was scared now. What was she doing?

She positioned herself so that she was in my centre of vision and stared straight into my eyes.

“Everything is sorted. Your parents know where you are, your teachers know where you are, but more importantly, I know where you are”

She smiled as she said this and then lifted her foot off and walked to the other side of the garage. I watched her as she took a chain and fastened it to a ring which was already fixed into the stone wall. She fixed the chain onto the wall, and then turned to me. She looked at me for a few seconds, before bending down, patting her knees and saying “Come here boy!”

“mmffmmmphhmm” I tried to mumble through the gag she had previously placed in my mouth.

“Come here boy!” She repeated

I stood up and started walking towards her. She ran over to me and kicked the back of my legs until I fell back to my knees.

She grasped my face and pulled it close to hers. “Let’s try that again, shall we?!”

She calmly walked back over to the chain on the wall, patted her knees again, and once more repeated “Come here boy!”

I sheepishly crawled towards her, with each movement destroying what dignity I had left. As I got closer to her she just kept saying “Good boy! That’s it...come on!”

After I had finally reached her, she reached out and attached a collar to me and then clipped the chain to the collar. It was just long enough for me to sit upright, but not long enough for me to lie down. She stepped back and looked at me with the same pitiful look she had used before.

“Well...at least now I’ll know where you are!” She laughed loudly and walked out the room slamming the door behind her, leaving only the darkness behind her.

Star Shadows
09-11-2010, 03:52 AM
Awesome post Stix I love it

Shade622
09-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Wow, this is awesome! Please update soon!

Stix
09-15-2010, 09:22 AM
After I had finally reached her, she reached out and attached a collar to me and then clipped the chain to the collar. It was just long enough for me to sit upright, but not long enough for me to lie down. She stepped back and looked at me with the same pitiful look she had used before.

“Well...at least now I’ll know where you are!” She laughed loudly and walked out the room slamming the door behind her, leaving only the darkness behind her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was left in her basement for what felt like hours, still unable to decide whether it was more comfortable crouching with a slack chain around my neck, or whether to sit with my neck strained against the tight chain. My neck felt stiff, but my leg muscles ached. Suddenly, a foreign pain rushed through the back of my leg. As I fell to my knees my neck was jolted back towards the wall where the chain had become taut. I felt just like a dog whose owner had just pulled the chain, and it hurt. While I was on my knees, the chain pulled tightly at my neck and I felt myself needing to gasp for air. As I was gasping for air the door swung open and smashed into the wall creating a deafening crash. I backed as far back as I could get without my neck being ripped off by the chain.

Amy approached me with two bowls in her hands. She placed them both down in front of me. One was a bowl of what looked like really murky, dirty water, and the other looked like Weetabix mixed with water which went to form a mushy paste.

“Eat up”, she said unsympathetically.

I looked at her, then at the mush she had given me, and then back at her. I had two choices, option 1 was to bite the bullet and just eat what she had given me. Option 2 was to starve. So...I didn’t really have much choice at all. I bent down to try and eat my “food” but the chain pulled tight and tugged my neck back against the wall. I looked at Amy with a pitiful gaze.

“Aww can the poor doggy not reach his food?”

She unbuckled the chain from the wall and strapped it to a ring on the floor instead. The bowls were in such a position that I had to really strain to be able to reach them. I looked up and Amy and she just smiled and watched. I stuck my head over the bowl of food and sniffed at it. It smelt...bland. I was trying to pluck up enough courage to eat the foul mess she had placed in front of me when something hit the back of my head and shoved my head straight into the bowl. I looked up at Amy once again and she just laughed harder than before and walked out the room. It tasted quite salty, but apart from that it was extremely bland. I was just finishing off my “delicacy” before the door swung open once again and Amy walked down the stairs. In one hand she carried a small tray, and in the other she carried a dog bed. She placed the dog bed on the floor just in front of the ring where my chain was attached and place the tray next to the bed. She walked to the other side of the basement calmly and picked up a bag of kitty litter. She walked straight past me without paying any attention to the foul noises I was making whilst trying not to gag on the texture of the mush.

“I know it’s not made for doggies, but it should help anyway!” she chuckled as she filled the tray with some of the kitty litter.

I struggled to force down the last bit of food and moved on to the water. I took one lick of the water and decided I wasn’t thirsty. I didn’t take much persuading to be honest!

“Come and try out your new bed!” She said as she crouched down and patted her legs.

I slowly crawled over to where she was stood and sat in the dog bed.

“There! Now you’re sorted for the night. I’ll leave your water here in case you get thirsty in the middle of the night.”

“Bu...” The sting that ran across my face this time was more severe than any before.

“Don’t you dare say a fucking word!” She bellowed into my face as she pulled it close to hers

“And if you need to use the toilet, your tray is here. Well...it looks like you have everything you need! I’ll leave you alone for now”

I felt like a loyal dog sat there in the bed watching her leave the room. Part of me was glad she was gone, but...I missed her already.

kenneth.s
09-15-2010, 09:34 AM
lovelove~ <3
Stix, you are a marked target now.

Leopard
09-16-2010, 01:26 AM
Loving it~ More!

Loman
09-16-2010, 02:07 AM
MOAR!
Loving it Twixy :)

MeasinToday
12-05-2010, 09:57 AM
Great work, Keep it up! :)

black out
12-11-2010, 10:13 AM
very good story u can always write more

Stix
01-14-2011, 12:05 PM
I felt like a loyal dog sat there in the bed watching her leave the room. Part of me was glad she was gone, but...I missed her already.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay in the doggy bed thinking. Contemplating what was going to happen to me. Everything had just happened so fast, I didn’t know what to think, or what to do. My head was being filled with so many thoughts, and “what if”s I felt like it was going to explode. I looked down at the leash chained to the floor, looked at the two bowls in front of me, looked at my hands. They were so dirty from being on my hands and knees it felt like they had accumulated an extra layer of skin. They felt tough, like I could walk on glass and not feel it. I clenched them tightly.

“What would my Dad think if he saw me in this position?” I thought to myself. I was such a disgrace. He would be so disappointed with me, and appalled. With that moment, my way of thinking was flipped upside down. I didn’t want to sleep in a dog bed, I didn’t want to drink from a bowl, and I didn’t want to have to smell my own shit if I just so happened to need one. I was human, I was ME, and I didn’t have to put up with the way I had been treated.

I looked around the basement of Amy’s house, wondering if there was any possible escape, but nothing looked plausible. I stared at the chain attached to the floor, and remembered the time when my keys had all fallen off my key ring because the gap in the chain had become a little bit wider than it was originally. I looked around wondering if there was anything I could possibly use as leverage to widen the gap in the chain. There had to be something. I threw the bed across the room out of desperation; I tried to find something, anything that was thin enough to fit into the gap in the chain. As I threw the bed, the chain pulled on my neck and I was snapped back to the floor, tipping over the bowls and the “toilet” I had been given. I lay there gasping for breath, struggling to get it back. I looked up, blowing the dust from the floor away from my face and staring up at the bowls I had knocked over. The water bowl was metal and the food bowl, which had “dog” written on the side, was made from pot.

The water bowl had a very thin metal base. It was possibly thin enough to fit into the gap in the chain. I picked it up, throwing whatever water that was left in it across the room, and dashed over to the ring on the floor where “my?” chain was attached. I slipped the bowl’s base into the gap. It was a little bit thin, but it fit. I twisted the bowl in an attempt to free myself from the floor, but the bowl just bent. I twisted it so much that the bowl’s base was bent back on itself, doubling up the depth of the metal. I placed the bowls new thicker base against the gap in the chain, but it was a little bit too thick. I needed a hammer of some sort. I quickly grabbed the food bowl and slammed it down hard on top of the metal bowl. Pieces of pot went everywhere, cutting my hands, my knees and one even sliced my face.

I stumbled backwards and fell further than I expected. I sat up with the blood trickling down my face and stared at the loose end of the chain. I was free...

I was finally free...

fitzy
01-14-2011, 01:11 PM
very good story really enjoying it

Stormwalker22
01-15-2011, 04:53 AM
nice little twist im sure shes gonna come down to the basement after all that noise cant wait for the next chapter

Stix
04-05-2011, 03:49 PM
I stumbled backwards and fell further than I expected. I sat up with the blood trickling down my face and stared at the loose end of the chain. I was free...

I was finally free...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tugged at the chain around my neck in a feeble attempt to remove my collar. A sharp pain ran through my fingers and across my palms as I realised the pot from the food bowl was shredding my flesh. I almost let out a scream, but for some reason my brain stopped me. I reached around to the back of the collar and touched the padlock with what was left of my torn hands. The metal device was thick and heavy. Heavier now that I had felt how big it was. Heavier than before. I felt like it was tugging at the back of the collar, pressing at the front of my neck. I felt choked.

Suddenly a feeling of claustrophobia crept over me. I panicked. I thrashed about, the chain in front of my flew around the room, destroying anything in it's path. Glasses were smashed, paint tins were knocked onto the floor spilling paint everywhere. Reds, Blues, Yellows, Greens all ran across the floor, mixing together to create a vile, murky brown colour. I slipped, falling to the hard floor with a 3 simultaneous claps - Hand, Face, Hand. My face landed in the brown goo. The sting was immense. I lay there for a few seconds. My breathing was heavy, every breath pushed the paint away from my face, but it just ran back to it's original position.

I looked up, first at the window I had entered in. It was shut. Locked. Amy locked it, ensuring there was no escape for me. I turned my attention to the door at the top of the wooden stair case. Staring up at the very stairs I had watched Amy come and go with the various items of pure humiliation. I picked myself up off my feet, placing my palms in the brown mess, forgetting the pain that ran up my arms from the shards of pot still stuck in my flesh. My still naked body was covered in a liquid mixture of blood, sweat and paint. My legs slowly carried me to the bottom of the stairs where I stood staring up at the door to my ultimate freedom.

My foot fell heavily on the first step, creating a sound that echoed around the basement. A sound that struck memories of Amy's heels on the creaking steps. The second step was quieter. So much so that I paused. The silence was extraordinary. I would have assumed Amy would have heard me creating such a racket downstairs. I had basically destroyed her basement, and yet she hadn't come down to see what all the commotion was about. My foot landed heavily on the 3rd step, and a creaking sound similar to the first step echoed throughout the room.

Eventually I reached the top of the staircase. I reached for the handle, twisted it. It wasn't locked. Clearly she wasn't expecting for me to escape.
"Locked securely with a chain, probably enjoying a well deserved rest in his doggy bed", I imagined her thinking. I pushed the door open and was greeted with a slender, brown haired figure with deep brown eyes.

So maybe she was expecting me to escape...

Rachie
04-05-2011, 04:36 PM
You have been caught

Guess theres no escaping.

Great story at present, lot of description. Love the way you know how a female would act lol

Would like to know how / if get punished, and how / if eventually escape.

Keep up the good work and thank you

Love Rachie
x x x x

CollaredBlondie
04-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Don't normally reply to/comment on stories here, 'cause frankly, I'm lazy and most of them make my eyes bleed...

However. This is very very good Stixxy. As Leo said earlier about the literally walking all over him line - beautiful.

More please!

CB x

Stormwalker22
04-05-2011, 11:29 PM
Nice Chapter I figured she had a set up for him just in case plus I figured she had a dog since she already had the bowls basically.

Stix
07-12-2012, 05:00 PM
For those who have been reading this story....after much thought (and time), I have decided to keep going with it. HOORAAY!

For those who haven't read this story....

READ IT NOW!

J.M.N
07-16-2012, 07:47 AM
Finiiiiiiished, great story stix, now i just have to remember to annoy you whenever i want a chapter up, sorted

Stix
07-16-2012, 07:51 AM
Eventually I reached the top of the staircase. I reached for the handle, twisted it. It wasn't locked. Clearly she wasn't expecting for me to escape.
"Locked securely with a chain, probably enjoying a well deserved rest in his doggy bed", I imagined her thinking. I pushed the door open and was greeted with a slender, brown haired figure with deep brown eyes.

So maybe she was expecting me to escape...

She stared at me, and I stared back, looking deeper and deeper into those dark brown eyes. Her pupils were constricted, focusing on me and putting me into some sort of trance. I was unable to look away, almost as if she had obtained Medusa's powers. The light that she was silhouetted against was my only escape from here. It was so bright after being locked in the basement with only a small window.

Her mouth opened and I was drawn to it. I waited on the harsh vibrations to exit her lips, but all that came out was a soft, tranquil sigh.

"I was sure you'd escape at some point, but I was hoping to have at least a few more days fun with you......."

Her voice tailed off at the end as her attention shifted. She stepped to my right, and slowly raised her right arm, signalling towards the door. My freedom. I cautiously walked towards the light, becoming more and more aware of my naked self. As I walked, my chain dragged across the floor and made a thudding sound against the carpet. As I approached the door, I turned to Amy . She looked approvingly at me and smiled with the corner of her mouth.

I took one more step, and a sharp pain struck my neck. The chain had been caught on something...her foot. As my neck was pulled back, my body flew back and struck the floor with a similar sound the chain was making, only much louder. Her foot approached my mouth, silencing any further noises.

"Ssshhhh....you wouldn't want the neighbours to know your predicament would you?"

All of a sudden, the thought of someone finding out what state I was in seemed appealing. I tried to shout but her foot just pressed harder against my lips. The taste was warm and musky. It tasted how it smelt - definitely not pleasant. The dust from her sock was getting caught in my nostrils and I twitched.

She looked down at me with a look that resembled a mix of pity, anger and care. I couldn't decide whether I liked it or not.

"Are you going to be quiet now? Screaming really won't help you. Your best bet is just to do as your told, and you'll be set free....eventually."

She was sadistic. There was no other explanation. She loved looking down at my helpless self and inflicting more pain and humiliation than I was already in. I wondered if this had all been planned, or whether she was playing it by ear.

Her foot slowly raised and I thought about screaming again, until she gave me the look that a mother gives her child when they are thinking about doing wrong. My mouth slowly closed.

"Good boy" was all she said with a stern face.

She walked over to the door, and closed it. It clicked a few times as the numerous locks were put into place.

"Who really has that many...mmffpphhhmff". The foot had struck my mouth again.

"You don't talk. Understand?"

I meekly nodded. The stench from her foot was too much to handle. She released her foot from my lips, and struck me in the cheek. I rolled to the side and onto my front. As I tried to get to my feet, there was a blow to my ribs and I fell back to the floor.

"You don't talk, you don't walk, you don't do anything without my say so. Is that clear?!"

The sharpness of her tone had increased, and I knew I had no other option but to do exactly as I was told.

She walked over to the "throne" that was positioned in the front of the room. She calmly sat down, and instructed me to approach her. I crawled over to where she was sat and positioned myself in front of her. Her feet fell heavily on my back as she made herself comfortable. The weight on my hands and knees was beginning to ache from my injuries earlier that day. I wriggled to try and ease the pain, but this only encouraged a sharp blow to my ribs again. There really was no way out of this any more.

As she sat watching the idiot box, she stroked my paint/blood streaked hair in a soothing manner.

This wasn't really so bad...was it?

J.M.N
07-16-2012, 08:08 AM
Awesome chapter, love the imagery, looking forward to the next one :3