PDA

View Full Version : a game that could be pleasure or punishment

Pikachu
11-05-2007, 10:44 PM
Make your slave drink two letres of water and when he needs to piss make him start masderpating make him put his penis over a funnel which is placed in his mouth he will be needing to piss but he will also be able to get pleasure no matter what he squirts he will have to drink...

its evil but it can also be good and no matter what its disgusting

mistress_p
11-05-2007, 11:46 PM
Haha i love it! Can't wait to use it on my slave. I will let you know how it goes. :D

Frosty252
11-06-2007, 04:39 AM
Won't work, when I guy is errect and masterbating the can't pee. Reason being urine is acidic and it would kill the sperm in your semen so your body doesn't allow it.

userben
11-17-2007, 01:47 AM
Won't work, when I guy is errect and masterbating the can't pee. Reason being urine is acidic and it would kill the sperm in your semen so your body doesn't allow it.

no you can pee with an erection just burn you have to work your pee out you kinda loose some of your erection nut i have peed with a full erection

Merlin
11-17-2007, 07:02 AM
Ok i never tried it really hard but from a biological standpoint i have to agree with frosty... you can't pee under, normal circumstances, while you have an erection.
But i can say, from personal experience, that you loose the urge to pee while you have an erection...
So in the end there wont be a "choice" here (lets belief userben) you will have to force yourself to pee while having a erection without the urge to do it... so 99% of the people wont do it...

userben
11-17-2007, 11:15 PM
"choice" here (lets belief userben) you will have to force yourself to pee while having a erection without the urge to do it... so 99% of the people wont do it... yea im in the top 1% is that good lol:p :eek: :p

onknees
11-18-2007, 12:59 AM
When I am erect and i want to pee i have to relax a little before being able to pee (and its a mess around, maybe a source for dares,peeing clean while erect) and effectively when you start masturbating you forget then need to pee partially.

Glutgod
11-19-2007, 04:11 PM
Yea becuse when you get an erection the blood flow causes the door to your baldder to shut. Therefor you can not pee when you have an erection.

JTN2010
11-19-2007, 10:21 PM
I've peed with an erection, you have to force it out, I can't remember if I lost the erection after since I was in school and really didn't want that particular erection.

anonimousbob
11-21-2007, 12:01 PM
If you need to pee enough, the body will let it out if it can't physically hold it in. It norally requires some force though