PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The Man in the Black Fedora.

chubbsman7
08-16-2010, 08:51 PM
The electronic music (especially the bass) pounded through the club. It was a nice club, very sophisticated like. The bar was a flat stainless steel slab of metal, along with most everything in the club. It was a very futuristic looking bar, as there was hardly a sight of any organic or wooden material, save the wine rack, for the most exorbitant and luxurious vintages, some dating back to pre-nineteenth century.

It had a rustic feel to it, but it was still very futuristic. The rising techno group blaring music in the background, along with a dancefloor with a crowd of people grooving to a strange beat. The floor had light up pads, which changed colors when somebody stepped on a small square, which made it radiate all spectrums of the rainbow.

It seemed the wealthiest clients were here. Included, yet not, was I. Most nights, I'd be on the floor, getting some grind action, even, but tonight... I didn't feel it tonight.

"Hey, baby... you lookin' for a good time?" I heard a voice sit down beside me.

"Fuck off creepo." I sipped my margarita, taking the juicy alcoholic flavor down.

The man took the hint, and walked back onto the dance floor in his black outfit and fedora. I did like fedora's...

"Kim, why won't you join in on the fun?" My friend, Alie, asked me, taking a seat next to me on the barstool.

"I'm not feeling it tonight..." I muttered, taking another sip.

"Come on, Kimmy, you're never feeling it!"

"I danced last week, give me a break..." I argued.

"You didn't go home with anyone last week, though..."

"I haven't gone home with anyone at the club, Alie..." I reminded her. "They're all creeps. I'd rather meet someone at a coffee shop in the middle of the day, rather than some sick fuck taking me to his apartment and then stabbing me..."

"Kim... do you realize how often that happens?" She tried to convince me.

"I read a story about it that happened just a week ago! Don't try to convince me that it doens't!"

"Kim, that was almost in the projects club. That's just another shitty hooker club..."

She did prove a good point. I wouldn't be caught dead there... well, actually, I might. I hope not...

"Come on, for me?" She gave me the puppy dog look. I tried to resist, but she's so damn good at it...

"Fine. I swallowed the rest of the margarita, almost gagging at the large intake.

I walked onto the floor, letting down my blonde, straight hair for tonight. 'Alie owes me big time for this!', I thought to myself.

Immediately, I found myself in the midst of a group of men. Go figure. A woman can't dance here without immediately being hit on.

I took advantage of my position, and acted it out with them. The man with the black fedora was dancing along with everyone else.

After a few minutes of this dancing/grind session, I stepped out of it, to sit back down at the bar. The man with the black fedora sat down next to me, again.

"So, how are yo-"

"What do you want?" I snarled to him, completely changing who was in control of the conversation.

"Oh, so you're like that? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off as so impolite..."

"Well, it did. You come off as a creep, honestly." I replied back to him.

"Oh, and do you know who I am?" He came back?

"No, would I care?" I replied.

"I think you might." He took off his fedora to reveal medium length, thin dirty blonde hair.

"Oh my go-" I was stunned. "How did yo-!" I tried.

He put his index finger to his lips. "Let's go downstairs, Kimeya..."

He led me by the wrist area past the bar and into the kitchen. I received strange looks from the chinese chefs cooking the extravagant dishes.

He opened a wooden door near the back of the kitchen, almost hidden between two metal cabinets. Past the door, I stepped onto a set of concrete stairs the went down a level into a basement.

"Take a seat," he told me, as he turned on a single light bulb, adding to the eeriness of the basement.

"Now, you thought that I was going to let you go, now?" He chuckled, sounding very evil-ish.

"This is all one game to you, isn't it! Just leave me alone!" Tears started coming out, as my body felt limp on the chair.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!" He laughed. "You were once a friend, you know? Do you even remember my name, Kimeya?" He asked me, sounding as impolite as ever.

"James. It was James." I tried to stop crying, but even more tears flooded out.

"You broke our bargain, didn't you, Kimmy?" He chuckled at me. "I don't like it when my contracts are broken, and neither do my clients." He barked through his teeth.

"I left that life, James... I got tired of it! Why couldn't you just leave me alone!" That's all I wanted to know. I wanted to be left alone. I was done with that life...

"Because, unfortunately, business is business." He sat down in a chair across from me. "Business is how I got places like this installed. My clients pay the best, and when I lose an investment so suddenly... that doesn't fare well for my clients." He ominously spoke.

"You were one of the best, Kimeya." He paused. "I liked you. You gave me the best profits I ever had! So, for both of our sakes, you're going to have to endure until the length of your contract has been completed." He hissed at the end.

"...And if I say no?" I retorted.

"If you say no, you will lose your job, all of your money, your integrity, and anything else I feel like it. I do have connections, my dear."

I couldn't lose it. I couldn't lose everything I've worked for... being a twenty-one year old, barely legal in this bar to drink alcohol... I had it made.

But no. This was no... I couldn't agree to this. Not for the length I had agreed to.

"Did I mention, it won't really matter if you say no? If you say no, I can reinforce what I have just said, and I will still have control over you."

"That's rape." I muttered.

"Oh, it may be, but this is my business, as my business is purely illegal. You of all people should know that..." He paused. "I'll give you two minutes. If you need more time... well, you will probably make up your mind before then." He grinned, and returned up the concrete stairs.

I burst into complete tears. This man had once given me everything, and now he's about to take it away. This is impossible. How could the club I've been going to for so long now be his installment? This was impossible!

He'd been known to lie though... I can find a way out of this if I wanted to, though...

I got up from my chair, in an effort of false hope, and climbed up the stairs, only to realize that it indeed was locked. Of course. I should've guessed. There's no way he would've been that irresponsible.

I went back down, and sat in my chair. Immediately after, I heard the door click open, and James return down.

"Have you decided yet?"

I didn't reply.

"Ah, I see that's the way it's going to be..." He muttered. He looked up the stairs and nodded.

About thirty seconds later, I saw my friend, Alie, being forced down the stairs by a man, again, in a black fedora.

"Don't bring her into this!" I screamed at him.

"Excuse me, but I didn't bring her into this. You did." He grinned.

He grabbed a piece of paper, sitting on a nearby wooden table.

"Sign this." He told Alie, handing her a pen. I could see silvery streaks running down her cheeks.

"Sign it!" He forcefully said. "If you don't, you will lose everything, he barked through his teeth. "Your job... your savings... your little brother?" That sparked a reaction, and an angry one too.

"That's murder!" She exclaimed, having more tears come down her cheek. "How do you know this!?"

"Alie... shut. Up." I told her, rather forcefully, yet a very good suggestion.

"Oh, we know almost everything we need to know about you two. We've been planning this ever since our little friend here escaped us."

I got up, hoping I could possibly help her, but was immediately forced down from a man standing behind the chair. He blended in so well from the darkness, I hadn't noticed her was there. There might've been thirty of them here, for all I knew.

"Alie, in a year, you will be released from our service, with your job, your savings, and your little brother. If you don't sign this, then... well, you can say goodbye to everything." He smiled, and then laughed sadistically.

She grabbed the pen, trembling, and made a scribble that qualified as a signature on the paper. James handed it to a man that stood beside that table that I also had failed to notice.

"It's good being back in business, yes it is..." He chuckled, "Take a seat, Alie."

To give you a little information, Alie's little brother was severly sick with leukemia. It would only take trace amount of chemicals to murder him. Steven (her little brother) was one of the few things she had cared about in life.

Both of us, still in tears, slunked down in our chairs, totally defeated. We could do nothing against this.

"I'm sorry, Alie..."

She didn't reply, making me cry even harder.

"It's fine..." She muttered hoarsly, after a few seconds, finally. "It's not your fault..."

inuyashajake
08-16-2010, 08:56 PM
How many words...and letters is this...:eek:
Very Good though...

chubbsman7
08-17-2010, 07:18 AM
As we sat there in silence, I felt my hands being grabbed behind the chair. I knew this would happen! They suddenly were clamped by cold steel and fixed to the chair. I didn't struggle. I knew it was pointless. Alie, on the other hand, still tried her luck, but it came to no avail, as the men were extremely overpowering.

"...And now, I'm going to take advantage of my two newest prospects." James smiled, and looked at Alie and I. He approached Alie, leaned forward and suddenly squeezed one of her breasts. This hadn't been a very good idea to be so sudden, as this sparked a reply of Alie forcefully lifting her leg into a rather sensitive area for a male.

James fell down on the ground, breathless. A moment later, he returned, slightly hunchbacked, but flushed red, and delivered a slap to Alie's face. She was stunned. She didn't know what to do.

"You signed the contract." He furiously yelled. "Don't do anything like that. Ever." He added. Suddenly he grabbed her shirt by the neck, forcing her the whole chair up, and her in an awkward position. James, in one quick smooth action, ripped the black shirt off, leaving Alie in her bra. He then eyed me.

"Undo the handcuffs for Kim." He told someone behind me. I felt the cold steel slip off.

"I'll give you an option. Show Alie how we do things around here." He suggested. "Take it off. All of it."

I immediately lifted my shirt off. My jeans were next, as I nervously struggled out of them. Alie watched in horror, as she couldn't believe I was being drawn into this so easily. This was nothing.

I stood there, and tried my luck to see if being in my underwear might be good enough.

"No, all of it." He reminded me.

I reached behind me and undid my bra, and watched it fall to the floor. Then I slipped off my thong that I had worn that day.

"Now, come here." He motioned to me with his finger. I walked over, and immediately felt the cold, black gloved hands touching my breasts. The tears had already gone away. It was sad I was so used to this again...

A sudden warm feeling brough me to the ground, as I realized what was happening. I looked down to see James' penis entering my vagina. I hadn't had sex in two weeks... this was a shock to me, as I wasn't prepared for it, and hurt quite a bit, but soon after, that wonderful warm feeling came on me, and I had started moaning with it. It felt so great... but so wrong. I knew this man was a pervert and dealer, but... oh it felt so good...

I suddenly ended, as I felt a liquidy substance on my breasts and suddenly knew what was happening. I got up, maybe to dodge it, but with my mouth open, that only made me gag from the disgusting taste.

"You're next, Alie." He got up from me.

DHK-eh
09-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Nice, the start pretty quickly draws you in; or atleast it did for me. I like how you managed to work in a back story with out much effort or interupting the stories flow.

BlitzMundane
09-11-2010, 11:49 PM
Nice, the start pretty quickly draws you in; or atleast it did for me. I like how you managed to work in a back story with out much effort or interupting the stories flow.
I agree with this comment. I especially love the interesting back story. Keep it coming. :)

chubbsman7
05-17-2011, 09:21 PM
James approached Alie, his pants still off and erect. It was as if the sex hadn't even phased him. I had been forced back into the chair, now. The steely cuffs wrapped around my hands once more chained to the chair.

I wish so much that Alie had it easier than I did. She made the mistake of struggling, something I learned very quickly not to do in this business: especially with James.

"Come here..." James growled, grabbing Alie's arm. Now she was bursting with tears, screaming in pain from all this sudden abuse. A high pitched shrieked marked the point where I could tell James had begun to penetrate her. Shrieks of agony and pain filled the air.

It was really a genius strategic location for this 'Haven,' as James calls them. I call them Hell Holes, personally. With the heavy music beating upstairs, anyone could get away with this, which was quite frightening.

Alie's shrieks brought me back to reality. The shrieks slowly stopped, as I got the sense that her role right now was coming to a close. All you could hear from her was sobbing; a sad reminder to this sadistic fucked up business.

"I think I've made my point," declared James. "Now, do you need a reminder of the rules? I think any of my guards here would gladly help me in teaching you a lesson or two." Nobody spoke.

"Good. I think I have that point made." He paused. "Now, Alie, since you are new, I'll give the easy jobs. For you, Kimmy..." another pause for dramatic effect, "I think you'll be handling the 'specialty' customers. Have I made myself clear?" Neither of us dared to speak.

"Ahh, good. Ulysses, lead the blonde to the normal room. I'll lead our special girl here to her room."

Alie didn't resist this time, which was a very smart decision on her part. Ulysses wasn't someone you wanted to fuck with.

James led me down an eerie, dimly lit hallway. He forced me into a room my left. While I entered, I hears Alie scream once again. My guilt was enough to break me right now, but I endured on. I thought of my little sister instead, of her cute little face... She had to have been sixteen by now. Let's hope she didn't end up making the same mistakes I did.

The atmosphere of the room changed instantly from musty and dark to romantic and warm. Candles were lit on some shelves and antique books and other novelties filled the room. This is what James called a 'themed' room. I've had to work these several times in the past.

"In all honesty, I never wanted to do this." James sighed out, talking in a normal voice for once. "But..." Great. Here came his legendary theatrics. "I don't appreciate it when little deals like this are broken." He concluded.

"All personal problems aside, I want you to be prepared for business. We have security camera's all over every room, and I won't let any potentially fatal or extreme harm come to you. You know that."

"It's funny. You won't let me die, but you'll fucking kidnap me?" I retorted back to him. He sighed again.

"Deat Kimmy, if I feel threayened financially, politically, or legally by you and your friend, I can get rid of you. It's very simple."

I knew enough was enough. I stopped backtalking him.

"Your first client will be here shortly. Put this on," James said to me as he handed me some clothing. It was a bright red, very tight fitting corset that's only purpose was erotic jobs like this.

"Need help putting it on?" Janes asked me.

"Yes," I answered truthfully.

He wrapped it around me, tightening the straps in the back, pushing my breasts forward according to the design of the corset. My ass protruded, my breasts showed themselves off, and the corset fit perfectly around my slim figure. Were this not such a sadistic situation, I would probably enjoy wearing thus during foreplay and such.

"Anything special I need to know about this Client?" I asked James.

"He's... Different. I can't say quite what to expect from him, but... You'll know what to do." He told me, which basically meant nothing.

"Now, lay on the bed," he commanded. I obeyed, and laid flat on it.

"Now, lay on your side and arch your leg up," he added. I was now in a very suggestive pose.

"I'm leaving now. Just do your do your job and... Don't do anything stupid, please and thank you." He slammed the door, leaving me awaiting my fate.

chubbsman7
07-15-2011, 09:34 PM
The outfit was tight, as most corsets are. It was hard to breath, and I hoped this session wasn't going to be too strenuous... who knows.

It'd been five minutes. Nobody showed. I was still in the same uncomfortable position I was in before. Then, emerging from the creaky door was a man about five and a half feet tall. About the same height as me.

He had ice blue eyes. I found it creepy. His hair was a matty, dirty blonde in which looked like it hadn't been combed or washed in weeks.

And he was skinny. Sickly skinny. I almost mumbled something about it but stopped myself. His arms were as thin as branches, and you could visibly see his collarbone by his neck.

"Uhh, hi..." He started. I immediately noticed a growing erection in his skinny jeans, which were very revealing.

"What do you want, darling?" I questioned, putting on the show.

"No, no, none of that! I just want..." The man was angry now.

"Want what?" I asked in a genuinely sincere tone.

He calmed down. "What's your name?" He questioned me.

"Kimeya. They call me Kimmy most of the time. What can I do for you now?" I asked, leaning back into the sexual tone.

"I don't know." His palms were sweating, his forehead was gleaming against the candlelight with sweat. I think I had a first-timer here. These are always hard ones to crack.

"I uhhh, I came here because, because I, I don't know... I was feeling, I don't know, horny, or, something, maybe, I don't know..." I thought I saw a tear, but the man wiped his face.

"Just... I paid six fucking thousand dollars for you, and I don't know even what the fuck to do." He blatantly said.

"It's okay, darling, I'll do anything you want me too," I pulled myself up, into a position in which my inner thighs were open in a scissor like manner.

He noticed in, and started groping his pant leg awkwardly.

"Oh, uh..." He started, but started struggling to get his words out. "Close your eyes," he commanded.

I obeyed. My eyes were closed. Soon I felt the warmth of the mans body radiating against my skin. He must have been very nervous. His body temperature seemed abnormally high and unhealthy. Maybe he has a medical condition.

I heard a zipper pull down. The heat got warmer. Something brushed my cheek, and I'm sure I knew what it was.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit yo-" He stuttered.

"Do it again." I gently caressed his bared things. They were clean shaven. Not usually a normal thing in men. His body was also shaking. Not violently, but a noticeably nervous shaking.

I felt his dick smack my right cheek. Again. At the third time, I caught it, expecting it.

It was large-ish. Normal. Something I enjoy. Not to small to fake enjoyment, not to long or wide to be in pain from... it was perfect. And shaven, too, I felt onward.

I groped my mouth over the head, slowly sucking and pulling with my hand. Then man collapsed a second later onto the bed in ecstasy. I pulled up for a moment to ask if I could open my eyes. He allowed me too.

Now I could see what I was working with. I was slightly horrified. There was a large scar on his lower abdomen from what looked like was recent surgery. Furthermore, a look at his scrotum revealed a missing testicle. Not something you see everyday, even in this "job", but definitely something noticeable.

He groaned as I continue working him.

"Fuck me..." he started groaning. I got up, and started placing my legs on his shaft, when he stopped me.

"No, the..." An awkward moment proceeded. I understood. I rolled his body over for a second, and reached over to the end table in which was a pink strap-on. I tied it around myself. It was abnormally large, as with most dildos, but not something I was used to doing. I'm not a lesbian, I mean, I'm bisexual, but I usually work with men and have sex with men. And, I usually don't work with gay or bisexual men fantasizing about strange things like this.

I looked at his anus now. This was awkward. I had never done this before. This might be why he was so nervous. Even though you're in private, something like this can be very hard to get over mentally if you don't do this everyday.

"I'll go slow, at first..." I whispered in his ear, pulling out my sexual theatrics.

"Good..." was his reply.

I forgot the KY. I reached over to the end table to grab it, and squirted some on "my" dick.

This was going to be awkward.

Dareready
07-17-2011, 02:10 PM
I love the story. It's so different than anything on here. Please keep writing. I especially like the character of James.

Snowlepard761
07-18-2011, 10:50 AM
I love it, kinda reminds me of the story I'm writing, called Lies I would appreciate it if you would take a look 030 Ty :D

chubbsman7
08-17-2011, 08:35 PM
Sorry for the wait! I'll try to make waiting time as short as possible!

I took a deep breath. I started. Slow, but I pushed my way in. There was almost a shock of panic when the tip touched him. He started breathing faster now.

He was tight, but I could tell this wasn't his first rodeo. Slowly but surely, I pushed my way in. He groaned as I made my way inside. My corset was still tight, and now was becoming itchy from the sweat accumulated from the heat of our bodies and the room.

I was in. Carefully I pulled half out, and then back in. Out and in. Out and in. Again. Faster now. I felt his pelvic muscles clenching from my grip on him. Rhythmically almost, his muscles contracted and released, as if in labor. Hos body was slippery from the sweat we had created.

Suddenly he stood up. Almost violently, he started masturbating. I pulled out. Immediately he turned around. Instinctively I kneeled dow, knowing what was about to happen.

Moments later, a familiar warm and wet feeling touched my face. It wasn't, which wasn't surprising, considering his body.

He collapsed now, completely drained and tired. A slow smile spread across his face.

"Thank you," he said to me. He got up quickly and put his clothes back on. He didn't say anything else. He simply looked at me, smiled politely, and left the room.

It was a strange experience. One of the shortest jobs I've ever done, and I didn't even have to get naked!

moonmoon
01-28-2012, 12:03 PM
Is this story ended?

chubbsman7
01-29-2012, 09:13 PM
James walked in the room shortly after I had just started recuperating my energy from that job.

"Nice job, Kimmy. Unfortunately, that was probably the easiest thing you'll ever do."

I looked at him, despaired, but acknowledging my fate.

"Here, take this." He handed me a small cloth. "Clean up. And take off the corset." He commanded.

I wiped the semen off my face, and unlaced the corset with some trouble. James started explaining the next situation to me.

"Your next client won't be so easy. You're the best I had, Kim. Therefore, I tend to give you the... special ones."

"The special ones?" I asked.

"The man you just serviced is Jerome Tadwell, the son of a wealthy Scottish banker. He has leukemia, a hip replacement, and had his right testicle removed from birth complications." James paused. "Frankly, he doesn't much to live for. I offered you at a discount price for him."

"I thought that $6,000 was cheap for me," I joked. Back in the day a single client could bring me in $5,000 and rake in over $15,000 for James. Those were the days...

"But, seeing as you never fulfilled the contract, you won't be getting any share. And depending on your behavior, I may not let you go even after you do finish the contract."

"James, you sai-" I started, but then got cut off.

"This is business, Kim! I put you out there for money! And when you fucking run off, trying to run away from us, we fucking lose money!" James was fuming angry now. "I nearly lost it all after your fucking stunt you pulled with us! You are a valuable asset, Kim, don't get me wrong, but when your greatest investment goes missing, you lose a lot of money and clients!" James ran his hand through his hair. By this time I was fully naked again, the corset laying on the floor.

"I'll be back in ten minutes. I'm still interviewing the next client. Be ready, and don't do anything fucking stupid." James angrily said as he left the room.

_________

To answer your question, the story has been dead for awhile, but I would like to renew it again. I had a lot of ideas and inspiration for this story, and would like to see it succeed.

slavegirlly
02-13-2012, 07:40 PM
Is there story eve gonna come back?

MyOhMy
02-25-2012, 07:45 PM
I hope you continue this. It is wonderful!

moonmoon
04-24-2012, 10:45 AM
Please continue this. This story is my favorite on GetDare

eabhlin01
04-11-2013, 10:25 PM
it this story dead? it's really good so far