PDA

View Full Version : Food/drink punishment

cbt6789
08-11-2010, 09:12 AM
i had some thoughts about punishment involving food/drink, which i offer up for comment...

1. Have a glass of piss after every drink
2. Make a meal with piss instead of water (e.g. noodles) and eat it
3. Mix frozen piss/cum cubes together and let them melt for the sub's only liquids
4. Food put in the arse (Lindor chocolates are good for this as they are spherical) for a specified period of time
5. Make the sub hold used tea bags in the mouth for a specified period.. or even chew them
6. Give the sub food/drink that s/he doesn't like, mushed in a bowl, or face a more drastic punishment

i'm sorry they are a little random but it would be interesting to hear of other food/drink-related punishments.. thank you..

heathcliff
08-17-2010, 09:39 AM
I'm not sure how healthy 2 and 3 are :-s but just speculating.

A very simple task I was made to do some time ago was to drink 2l of water (that's about 4.5 pints) and then told when I was allowed to pee. I couldn't hold it for long enough in the end and had to go before time.

That's probably not very healthy on your bladder either :-s

madao11
08-22-2010, 02:00 PM
I don't know can this count as food and drink.

Make the slave chew fresh onion. Don't swallow it. Bite and chew it. spit it to the spot don't add some water if necessary then cook it up and eat them all.:D

Ribbit101
08-22-2010, 02:54 PM
Always on the look for new food/drink related ideas, so will keep an eye on this thread!

Will contribute when I have a bit more time :)

gvarnik
08-31-2010, 09:12 AM
how about making the slave eat something very runny/sloppy from a bowl without using hands? each bit spilled needs to be licked up.. or one spank per spill

adding lots of pepper or chili to a mushy meal.. they have to finish it all up or get it on their cock/delicate bits..

Bubuk
09-03-2010, 10:08 AM
For girls:
she may eat things which:
can be fully placed in pussy, after masturbating until cum with each.
For example che may eat cucumber, banana or anything she can :)