PDA

View Full Version : Slave trade / exchange idea?

Obedient_Calf
08-10-2010, 09:50 AM
Pretty much as the title says really.

I guess the input would be mostly the views from any Doms out there that like the sound of it.

Had this idea for a while as I'm a slave and when I've served under pervious owners they've sometimes loaned me to other respected Doms for different reasons, my reason was my former owner was caught up with study and exams but it could be any reason, such as:-
Running dry on ideas at the time?
Giving your slave vital experience that you may not wish to inflict, eg you might dislike the act of pee or anal so you loan them to someone that does to improve your slave
Maybe your going away on holiday and your slave does not deserve a break?
Could be an exchange programme you have with another Dom between your slaves?
You might feel its fit punishment, for example you have a Male sub serving a Female Dom so you punish him one off by serving a Male Dom?
Or simply you have the best slave in the world and you want to show there skills/loyalty/obedience of to make another Dom jealous?

Well you get the point theres many reasons why one would loan there slave out for a number of reasons, is this a crazy idea? maybe its only an idea for Doms who know they have serious slaves able? Maybe its something that could catch on on here? Maybe you just have to many slaves on your hands?

Any idea on how this could be implemented or done? or even if it should be at all?

MercilessDomme
08-10-2010, 02:24 PM
I can see this idea working at the less serious end of the D/s spectrum. That is, where the partners are playing (and there is nothing wrong with that).

In a properly crafted D/s relationship, even an online one, there is a strong emotional bond between the partners. I have had a slave tell me that she loves me, and felt that she meant it. A dominant has a duty of care towards their slaves. Should I turn them over to the tender mercies of someone else?

nellybell
08-10-2010, 03:02 PM
I can see this idea working at the less serious end of the D/s spectrum. That is, where the partners are playing (and there is nothing wrong with that).

In a properly crafted D/s relationship, even an online one, there is a strong emotional bond between the partners. I have had a slave tell me that she loves me, and felt that she meant it. A dominant has a duty of care towards their slaves. Should I turn them over to the tender mercies of someone else?

I have to agree with MercilessDomme. My dom and I are very close, and I know he would NEVER share me with another dom. In very serious and commited relationships that I have seen, there is, as MercilessDomme said, very strong bonds between dom and sub. For a dom to share their sub with another dom, it would be like letting your significant other makeout with another. Unless that is a kink of yours, it isn't very fun to watch and could possibly damage your trust in your partner.

This is just my view on it though.

Krystal
08-10-2010, 03:57 PM
This isn't just on the lighter side of it. People in serious relationships will loan out there subs as well. In all honesty it just depends on the people.

Some slaves like the idea of being property and being loaned out, some might just want to do it to please there master/Miss.

It's not something any couple should just jump into though. Like its been said before, a lot of trust goes into a proper relationship, so for a sub to be "loaned" out there needs to be a lot more trust, and not only that, they need to feel like they're not just being cast aside. That you're bored with them and you want to play with new toys.

I have been loaned out IRL before, actually quite a few times since, my miss lost a created contract in a bet/game amongst friends of hers(an mine, no strangers involved).

Contract was just maid service type stuff nothing sexual. But i did almost cry in the begining. It was a very unsettling feeling, like i wasn't hers anymore. If she did it because she was on vacation or because she was playing with another, I don't think I could of taken it. Fortunatly she was constantly texting me through out the day to check up on me, make me smile and to let me know I'll always be hers whether she's standing over me, across town or across country.

When you take on a slave it is your responsibility to take care of them. Just like with every BDSM activity you should know safety protocall, it's no different with this. If you loan your sub out an she/he gets hurt emotionally or physically it is YOUR fault for loaning her out to someone you obviously didn't know well enough.

Maybe you just have to many slaves on your hands?

I pray that is not the case for anyone to reason to loan out their slave. If you do not have enough time to spend and share equal time between your slaves than you've taken on too many and are being completly unfair and disrespectful to them

FalcoPunch
08-11-2010, 01:17 AM
agrees with above poster.

though its a relationship its obviously different in key parts. And look at swingers, they sleep with different people even though they are involved with someone else. id be to jellous to let another dom touch my pet personally.

Ch3rry B0mb
08-11-2010, 07:32 AM
I'm far too selfish to share my crayons and coloring book....let alone my subs.
>=/

When in a submissive role, hmm...while the -idea- of being shared with another Dom is highly intoxicating, I'm pretty sure I'd feel abandoned, neglected, and uncared for it my Dom was capable of sharing me with another.

Obedient_Calf
08-11-2010, 08:43 AM
Fantastic responses, I expected such views like this but i did not realise they'll be so strong (and some cases from the heart).

I guess being selfish is a big attribute involved in dividing a slave from a Master, me personally I would do this in order to please my owner, that'd be my only reason why. But I can see and realise how to a Master being protective, defensive and maybe slightly jealous of the thought of your slave servicing another too, I guess having an owner feeling like this is even far more satisfying to a slave, than the satisfaction of pleasing them.

Its nice seeing Doms on here for once being open and letting their guard down showing there true colours towards there slaves.

In the act of swapping/loaning slaves the idea of letting your ever close slave be seen by others may be lead to nothing positive, but would this have the same affect on a newbie slave to the s/M lifestyle? As the relationship is not as concentrated at the time?