PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Mother and Daughter.

MISTRESS.CLARE
08-02-2010, 01:37 AM
Sara: 39yrs, Mother, 36E Chest.
Katie: 19yrs, Daughter, 36D Chest.

Sara had many fantasies of her beautiful daughter Katie. Sara was happily married before her husband of 20 years had died in Afghanistan. Sara had mourned her husband for quite some time before realising that she had a thing for young women.

Katie had just finished high school and was going to Harvard Law school next year. Katie has a boyfriend who was on the school football team and had already went to college to pursue his dream of becoming a star Quarterback.

It was a sunny Monday afternoon and Katie was getting ready to go to her best friends party. Sara was helping her daughter get ready for the party by finding a nice pair of sexy heels. Sarah had found the perfect pair of red Stilettos for her daughter to wear. Once Katie was ready for the party Sara drove Katie into her best friends party with a grin on her face knowing that Katie would get drunk at the party and would have the perfect opportunity to strike and blackmail her daughter Katie.

Katie stumbled through the front door drunk as Sara had predicted and heard her daughter stomp up the stairs and into her bedroom and fall asleep. Sara got together her camera and equipment to blackmail Katie and force her to be her slave for a whole year.

Sara tip-toed into her daughters room and made sure Katie was fast asleep by whispering her name loud enough so anybody could hear. It looked like Sara could do what she wanted to Katie as she was sound asleep.

Sara slipped of Katie's dress and thong so then Katie was naked. Sara inserted a dildo up Katie's pussy and her ass and laid her on her side. Sara took many photos of Katie before moving Katie into many different positions. As soon as Sara was done taking pictures of Katie she tied Ropes around her ankles and doing the same thing to her wrists. Sara removed the dildo's and put a vibrator up Katie's pussy and put the vibrator on the highest setting.

I will continue when I am given feedback.

Thanks
Please comment

rachyh
08-02-2010, 01:49 AM
please continue
this story has awesome potential

MISTRESS.CLARE
08-02-2010, 02:12 AM
Thanks for the Feedback!

Part 2:

It had been 6 hours since Sara had tied Katie up and there was a massive puddle of cum on Katie's bed. Sara had stayed in Katie's room all night waiting for her to get up. Finally 10 minutes later she had woken up and screamed "Mum what the hell, Why the hell am I tied up like this?". "Now listen up you little slut, your mine now and you will be my slave for a whole year, yes thats right i have blackmailed you and if you don't be my slave i will send these picture of you to everyone you are going to college with and everyone in the neighbourhood", yelled Sara. "Why are you doing this to me Mum?", asked Katie with a tear in her eye and her bottom lip trembling.

Now Katie listen up these will be your rules for the year:
1. You MUST always address me as Mistress.
2. You may never cum or masturbate without my permission.
3. I will always choose what you wear No questions asked.
4. Never wear panties or a bra.
5. When at home always be naked.
6. You will be my royal toilet no comments.

Those are all of my rules for now until I come up with some new ones if you break any rules you will be punished.

Yes Mum.
Rule number 6. Never address me as Mum.
And Katie seeing as you never addressed me as Mistress you will be punished.

But firstly we need to give you a strip-search. Seeing as your clothes are already removed I just have to check your ass and pussy for anything and just feel your breasts. After that change into this orange jumpsuit and go into that little cage which shall be your cell!

rachyh
08-02-2010, 02:18 AM
thats great!
please write more.

WedgieDareGirl
08-02-2010, 02:21 AM
A Good Story So Far! Keep It Up :)

Camille
08-02-2010, 08:19 PM
I like this story :D

MISTRESS.CLARE
08-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Camille have you thought about my offer

Dare Man
08-03-2010, 08:59 PM
This story is going great. Can't wait for more.

ninjalover909
08-18-2010, 10:14 PM
i luv it! keep up the good work!:clap:

doggy_slave
08-25-2010, 03:16 PM
brilliant write more i love it

DaringChicka
08-25-2010, 05:55 PM
Like it write more more more!

dan_dude
08-25-2010, 06:54 PM
You should carry on.. its really good so far set the scene up well

doggy_slave
08-27-2010, 09:17 PM
great job i love it write more please

Stormwalker22
08-28-2010, 02:06 AM
Please continue I love this story already.

12356416514a
11-04-2010, 03:57 PM
why did you stop writting?

maddy09
11-09-2010, 05:30 PM
I feel like this is dead. Did the story die, sad.

tinkerbell2032
11-09-2010, 06:20 PM
love this story, wish it had happened to me with my mom

black out
11-13-2010, 08:56 PM
this story does have alot of potential. please contuine

wendy
01-11-2013, 12:05 AM
Disappointed!! please carry on, this is a great start.

fullcharmer
01-11-2013, 04:13 AM
Good story man. I have

mistress1
01-12-2013, 01:52 AM
Please continue the story

Stormwalker22
02-23-2013, 03:58 AM
Please continue I want more an so does everyone else please.