PDA

View Full Version : You want to cum? Well....

Stellz
07-14-2010, 10:45 PM
I was talking with a friend yesterday and the subject of chastity belts came up. I personally am all for them. I love the idea of having my sub locked up for long periods of time. But we were thinking specifically about things to make a sub do if they wanted to be let out. Certain tasks they could preform that would get them a 'get out of jail free card'.

My favorite was 'You want to cum...Well you have to make your friend cum first!'
Obviously heterosexual men don't really like touching another man's bits...But also the humiliation involved in having to find one of their friends to do it would be amazing. The friend isn't just going to be 'oh yeah sure, you can totally suck me off'. It's going to require an explanation. Think of how awfully humiliating it would be to have to tell them that your girlfriend/wife/mistress has your dick in a cage!

Dominants: Post what you would suggest your slave do to be let out.
Subs: Post the worst thing you would do to be allowed to cum, keeping in mind you would be locked up before that for several weeks/months!

SlaveThomas
07-14-2010, 11:36 PM
I've gone 3 months without getting off before, and it was hard, but if I had to I think I could do it again, but the worst thing I would do to be allowed to cum? Ummm definitely wouldn't do the get a friend off thing. But I'd probably do something pretty drastic, I can't think very creatively at the moment, but I imagine I would do bad things :P

SecretOps
07-17-2010, 05:03 AM
If I had been locked up for several months, I would get a friend off but definitely not with my mouth. I would close my eyes and tug his cock until he came and it would be the most humiliating thing I have ever done but I need my orgasms :P

Ch3rry B0mb
07-17-2010, 06:30 AM
I guess I'd take my ass to the kitchen and make that fucking sammich you're always bitching about.

I need my 203984023984029384 gasms, yo!

RandomGuy19
07-18-2010, 12:09 PM
If I was extremely desperate I might give a friend a handjob. It would take an awful lot of frustration to get me to suck him off though. Then again, the longest I've been in chastity was about 2 weeks and even then I was pretty squierrly, so I can't say for sure how I would react to a month of chastity, let alone several.

Cum eating has been a limit I have been trying to break, so far unsuccessfully. Given enough time in chastity I'm sure I would finally cave and do it.

Sonny19
07-18-2010, 03:25 PM
I am a girl so giving a male friend a blow job wouldn't be THAT bad :P
but I could understand how frusterating that would be. If you think of it with a female version (eating out another friend), I think I would cave in and just do it so I could cum. If of course any of my friends would be okay with that :P

Stix
07-19-2010, 01:49 AM
Well...this wouldn't be a problem for me :)

Because I would just say "Stellz, it would be awfully kind of you to remove my chastity belt at once, as if you didn't, I would be positively distraught..." in my best English accent, and I would be free :D

slave_guy
07-19-2010, 04:03 AM
I think it would actually be worse to see your Mistress (lover/wife/gf) take another man in front of you and have to "clean" them up once he's finished.

mistressizzy
07-19-2010, 04:23 AM
Well...this wouldn't be a problem for me :)

Because I would just say "Stellz, it would be awfully kind of you to remove my chastity belt at once, as if you didn't, I would be positively distraught..." in my best English accent, and I would be free :D

I just came
loljokes
but in all seriousness, i'd use a chastity belt as punishment, I trust my slave not to jerk off when i'm not around

Stix
07-19-2010, 04:29 AM
I just came
loljokes
but in all seriousness, i'd use a chastity belt as punishment, I trust my slave not to jerk off when i'm not around

Why? You like english accents too? :P

mistressizzy
07-19-2010, 04:56 AM
Why? You like english accents too? :P

maaaybe
sad truth is, when i'm angry i talk with an english accent too :(

mistressizzy
07-19-2010, 04:59 AM
Back on topic tho, I wouldn't have a get out of jail free card for my slave simply because after a few times I think my slave would be trained to like whatever it is. I wont ever share him with anyone else, but I like breath and knifeplay and he doesnt, so that could be the "get out of jail free card" for once or twice before he realises i actually *won't* cut him or choke him to death, in which case he'd enjoy it too much :S

Night-1991
07-19-2010, 05:08 AM

Hey, only i'm allowed to tease Stellz with my English accent, though, trying to have a "Get out of Jail free" card wouldn't work for me, because she's awesome like that!. xP

fitsexyguy
07-19-2010, 05:10 AM
I doubt I would do that to a friend that would be soo awkward but I would suck of a guy to get out seeing as I kinda wanna try doing that :P

Nudist_Ralph
09-05-2010, 09:29 PM
I like the bring a friend to orgasm task.

Although, for any free card like this I think any slaves limits could be pushed by creating tasks which are just outside their boundaries. Don't make it too far that they would never do it, but far enough that a limit is pushed and growth obtained.

Bubuk
09-07-2010, 11:09 AM
1) For men: slave may use dildo to anal. He have chance to cum. Also mistress may watch. Other variant mistress fuck slave with dildo.

GetDareSexSlave
10-11-2010, 05:42 AM
I have been a slave for 6 mounts now and have been in a belt since then and have had regular challenges. I am at college and have had tasks such as flirting with a teacher and chatting up the schools hottest cheerleader. Most recently I have had to get an article published in the school magazine about how wonderful my mistress is. I have been told I will have the belt on for 1 year (6 months left)