PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Rape fantasy

mistressizzy
07-13-2010, 10:16 PM
I heard it was a common fantasy so here's to all the pretty sub ladies on GD

Special note: Just because this is a common fantasy does NOT mean surprise sechs is what every woman wants - it is still illegal and called rape

Anna yawned and stretched in bed - ahh, holidays were the best. She could sleep for as long as she wanted, and since she had the house to herself, do just about anything.
Her only regret was that she had nobody else to do anything with. Nobody understood her...strange tastes.
Anna padded down the hallway in her pajamas to fix herself breakfast, all the while blinking sleep from her eyes. She bent herself over the kitchen counter and spanked her ass, wishing it was someone else doing it. The jolt of arousal was stronger than she expected, and she realised how horny she really was. Forgetting breakfast, she walked back into the bedroom to strip, then jumped in bed, her fingers already working furiously.
In her haste, she had forgotten to close the window, and the curtain was open a small slit. Desperately, she humped her hands, working two fingers into her moist pussy and thrusting furiously. She stopped just before the edge, picturing what her cruel master would have done - if she had one. Then she grabbed a tube of lube, and covered her left index finger, massaging her anus for a second before thrusting it in. She moaned into the pillow, both hands thrusting into her body roughly, the combination of pain, pleasure, and the thought that a master could own her body-and share her like the slut that she was-took her over the edge.
When she came back to her senses, she slowly sat up, savouring the soreness and padded naked to the bathroom to wash her hands. She considered washing the lube off her ass but decided she wanted to be a dirty slut today, and maybe touch herself again in the evening. On her way back to the hallway, a pair of gloved hands grabbed her and yanked her back into her bedroom. A hand was clapped over her mouth, and a knife pressed to her stomach
"Don't scream."
His voice was deep, masculine, and his breath was hot against her ear. Her back was pressed into him, and she could feel hardness prodding into her back. She froze, unable to stop her womb clenching from fear - or excitement.
His hand loosened around her mouth, but the knife was still steady at her stomach. She didn't dare breathe too hard, every instinct screaming for her to turn around and look at her assailant. His hand was now wandering, stroking her body and leaving trails of fire wherever it went. He pulled his glove off and the feel of his fingers on her nipples was too much - she couldn't stop a soft moan from escaping. His hands wandered lower, and fondled with her pussy, feeling how moist she was. Just as he was close to her clit, he stopped, and without a word marched her next to her bed
"Kneel."
He took the knife away and she turned her head to see. He was wearing a ski mask, all she noticed was the cruel twist to his lips before he kicked her legs from under her and bent her upper body over the bed.
He was strong, and he pressed a hand to the base of her neck, and Anna heard the sound of a zip being undone
"Please, don't." She whimpered softly, muffled by the bed. She felt his tip slide up and down her moist slit, as though he was making a decision. Finally, he spoke, leaning over her to whisper in her ear
"Now my question is this - should I have your ass or your pussy? For one thing you're already lubed up..."
He rubbed his cock more insistently and continued
"But your pussy feels quite ready for me also." He bit her ear as she started whimpering, and without further ado thrust into her pussy, pounding roughly into her. He was huge, filling her completely with every thrust. She struggled and squirmed, to get away or to hump back at him, she didn't know. She was so close, but there was nothing stimulating her clit, keeping her back from the edge. As though sensing her thoughts, he slowed and reached a hand down to start pushing and rubbing her clit, then with his other hand spanked her ass and thrust roughly again. She screamed into the bed, her body clenching around his, impossibly tight, and went limp on the bed while he pounded a few more times, then pulled out and came all over her back.
When she came to, she realised what an awkward position she was in and tried to stand up, only to feel the cold point of the knife at her neck.
"Get. Down."
She bent over the bed and quivered with fear, feeling more exposed than ever with his cum on her back. She heard the click of the lube being opened and whirled around, and saw him using a liberal amount on his dick, which was already erect again, and also on a finger. She understood, and swallowed nervously.
"It made me so horny, watching you touch yourself this morning. I wonder if you can take the real thing?"
His hands were surprisingly gentle, massaging her tight asshole before pushing a finger in slowly. He kept it in as his other hand played with her pussy, and she could only moan when he pushed another finger in. He laughed as she spread her legs, whimpering for his dick - and he gave it to her in one quick thrust.
She screamed and he shoved her head down on the bed to muffle it, pounding into her ass without mercy. She faintly heard him talking, perhaps to himself
"-wanted you and watched you through your window for so long, finally get to make you scream like the slut that you are. You are so fucking tight, but not after I'm done with you, you'll be nothing but a bag of meat after that"
He slapped her ass, and she tightened unexpectedly around him, desperately close. He let out a strangled cry, and with a few sharp thrusts that rocked the bed, emptied his cum into her ass.
He pulled out and wiped himself off with a tissue, she didn't dare move lest her insides fall out. She shifted experientally and felt liquid ooze down her thighs. Anna heard something being pulled out of a backpack.
"So did you want to see how I looked like now?" His voice was almost taunting, she whipped her head around with hope and lust on her face-
FLASH*snap* He was still wearing the ski mask, and grinned as he took a few more photos. To her dismay she realised what she must have looked like. He leaned in and spread her ass cheeks to take closer photos.
"That's right honey, I have photos of you with cum all over your body, and closeups of blood, shit and cum leaking out of your ass, and look, your pussy is still glistening wet" He leaned closer to show her the camera "And I wonder what would happen if I emailed this to everyone, or posted it publicly online..."
She could only stare open mouthed as it dawned on her
"That's right honey, you've just become my sex slave"

Aaaand that's where I'm going to leave it, please tell me where I should improve/where I've done well, which parts were excellent, which parts were crap etc

peaceloverocknroll
07-16-2010, 11:08 AM
wow. just amazing!! thank you !! :D :D

Abbie_The_Slavexx
07-16-2010, 11:17 PM
More!More!More! That was fantastic! Now I'm horny ;)

Aivey
07-16-2010, 11:35 PM
GOD! that was so freaking awesome! It made me so horny and wet :P Keep up the amazingly good work!

Autumn
07-17-2010, 12:32 AM
Like I wasn't horny enough...
Nice job...
but you could add a second guy to the mix...
It is sooo one of my fantasies... I am such a naughty girl... hehehe:;)

momo
07-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Thank you soooooooooooo much for this post! Oy it got me so excited haha ^^

Star Shadows
07-17-2010, 03:52 PM
I have to congratulate you on a brilliant story start. I wasn't even planning to read this, but I was curious as to your comments as rape fantasies, though not to my taste, are highly controversial. You did exceptionally well.

Stormwalker22
07-21-2010, 06:44 PM
I think you should continue the story

BlitzMundane
07-21-2010, 10:44 PM
Oh, my goodness...
That was PERFECT! Exactly what I think about all day at work! Exactly what I WANT all day at work!!
I think my favorite part was before he entered her, when he bit her ear. It sounds like an odd scene to choose, but I think it's my favorite because it put the image in my head of the rapist lying on her, with the girl arching her back in pain, totally unable to move. It just really summarized the fact that he's in control. I also really liked the way he forced her to be his slave. Not that I'm in to blackmail, it just seems like a realistic scenario.
I really don't think you should continue it, though. I prefer one-shots, because they let the reader take the story where they want it to go, in their head.

Stormwalker22
07-22-2010, 01:51 AM
Oh, my goodness...
That was PERFECT! Exactly what I think about all day at work! Exactly what I WANT all day at work!!
I think my favorite part was before he entered her, when he bit her ear. It sounds like an odd scene to choose, but I think it's my favorite because it put the image in my head of the rapist lying on her, with the girl arching her back in pain, totally unable to move. It just really summarized the fact that he's in control. I also really liked the way he forced her to be his slave. Not that I'm in to blackmail, it just seems like a realistic scenario.
I really don't think you should continue it, though. I prefer one-shots, because they let the reader take the story where they want it to go, in their head.
I disagree I think she should continue with her story its really good.

mistressizzy
07-22-2010, 03:20 AM
I disagree I think she should continue with her story its really good.

But...I see her point - at this point, its a popular fetish, a simple scene, if I continue it, i can't please everyone. Someone wants multiple rapists, some love blackmail, some prefer kidnapping, I can throw in all thoses elements but that'd throw out those that prefer exclusive doms, or can't stand blackmail, etc

I've written two drafts of chapter two and thrown them out, I don't want it to be like the matrix trilogy where the first was good, second was kinda bad, the third was horrid, etc :S

archie21
07-22-2010, 05:31 PM
I would like to see this continue but I would also like it to stop here... why, well, the story has something for everyone without it getting complicated... also there is the temptation to write it and then get stuck with having to write more and more when for you the story has finished - and as you have already thrown out two drafts I would say that in your own mind you know you have done what you set out to do....

molten man
07-28-2010, 04:31 PM
it was just brilliant.. Keep it going!!

5wirly
07-29-2010, 12:45 AM
Please continue but I would suggest keeping her definitely unwilling - if she enjoys it too much it ceases to be rape and the story loses its edge.
Good stuff.