PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Bellezza Nascosta (Uncommon Desire)

cara.loverin1989
07-08-2010, 03:56 PM
Okay, so here we go. I have been thinking about writing a story, but wanted to do something a little different. So we shall see if you like this one. Here is a little bit to see if it catches your intrest. Let me know what you think!!

It was the time of elegant gowns and the era of royals. Nobles rode in horse draw carriages, and Knights rode on their battle horses while young maidens swooned at the sight of their glory. All was beautiful in the Kingdom of Bellezza Nascosta. The kingdom was at peace with itself.

The ruler of Bellezza Nascosta was a Queen “as beautiful as the land she ruled” as the people said. Her name was Avron. She was young, a mere 19, had long waves as gold as the sun that flowed down her back. She was sweet and kind, she was everything that the people desired and they loved her, sometimes to a fault. Each would lay down their lives for her pleasure and needs. Beneath her beautiful appearance however, lay a desire that her kingdom was more than willing to fill; no matter how out of the ordinary it was.

sekai
07-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Sounds nice. Great writting skills and I can't wait for more :)

cara.loverin1989
07-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Okay dokey, here is some more. Tell me what you think...

There was a big secret in Bellezza Nascosta, which all of the people obligingly kept. The people loved their queen so much that it was as if a spell veiled the entire Kingdom. No one disobeyed the beloved Queen Avron. About this fact, she was very happy. Like all Kingdoms, inside the castle there was a dress code according to your level. However, unlike most Kingdoms, this dress code varied in a few places. Also, a portion of the castle was forbidden to anyone who except the Queen herself, or those who lived in that specific section. It should be said that no one besides the Queen herself knew of the people in the private section. They were her little secret.
In the morning, when the Queen’s personal maids and ladies came in to wake and dress her, there was a certain dress code. They would enter through the main room doors and enter a small side room. This is where they removed their regular clothing and replaced it with the uniform that the Queen picked out for them. The new uniform for the maids was a lace waist apron and a matching chest bodice. For the ladies in waiting, because they were of higher class, wore tiny, dainty panties tied on with ribbon that dangled down their bare hips. One time the Queen mentioned how she admired women who had pierced nipples, dropping the hint. The next day the ladies in waiting arrived, nipples newly pierced, to find nipple jewelry and connecting chains. Of course they were delighted at how, when they came out in their new accessories, the Queen smiled at them.
The queen was very good at dropping such hints to get what she wanted. She always got what she wanted willingly for the people wanted to please her. However, this was not enough. In the private part of the castle, things that went on were not always done willingly at the drop of hints.

timetoshine
07-08-2010, 10:36 PM
This is very interesting. I want to see were this goes. keep writing.

**Mandi**
07-09-2010, 06:39 PM
I am so intrigiuged! (however you spell that word..)

cara.loverin1989
07-09-2010, 06:42 PM
Why thank you! I will add some more later, i have been kind of busy! Ciao!

**Mandi**
07-09-2010, 06:47 PM
I will be looking forweard to it(:
but there is no rush(:

DHK-eh
07-10-2010, 08:15 PM
I'm glad to see anything this original on getdare, and it's well written on top of that, please go on.

molten man
07-28-2010, 04:33 PM
Nice start.. Keep it going!!

Dicedarefan666
07-30-2010, 01:52 AM
I mean, yeah, as long as molten already bumped it, I wouldn't mind seeing another part or 7 of this story :P

equilibrium
08-14-2010, 11:46 PM
love it, but so short.