PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Trust

jcogginsa
07-04-2010, 09:16 PM
(OOC: this takes place in a world with much more lax nudity laws. the main characters are
Michiko the sub: A girl new to bondage
Sachiko the Dom: an experienced woman who takes Michiko as her slave)

Part 1

Michiko walked to her mistress's penthouse. She was 5 feet even, and had shot black hair, with green eyes. She had on no shoes or socks, as per her mistress' orders, and wore pink shorts and a white T-shirt. She had on no bra or panties. Mistress had forbidden them. she had on no makeup, again, do to her mistress' orders. These were the only orders mistress had given her that he had to follow in her life outside the sessions. no make up, and no under garments. As for Michiko's body, it had lean muscle do to the workouts she got on her high school tennis team. Her breasts not very large, but she had pert nipples.

She arrived in front of the door to her mistress' penthouse, and her hand slipped down to her Shorts. In no time at all her shorts were around her angles, revealling her ass and pussy to anyone who happened to walk by. This was a ritual that she performed before each session with her mistress. She would knock on the door, then whilst waiting , she would finger herself until it opened. Sometimes she didn't even get the chance to slip her shorts off before the door opened . Those times she would feel the sting of her mistress' crop numerous times during the night. Other times she would be allowed to go at it longer, however, she was never allowed to cum. Not because of any order on her mistress' part, but merely because she never got that far.

As the minutes went by, her breath grew ragged, and she was mere seconds away from cumming when the door flew open. There stood her stunning mistress, Sachiko. She had medium length blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes. She wore knee length black shoes, and elbow length black glaves, and nothing else. Her breasts were much larger than Michiko's, although they were not outrageously large. Her hand grabbed Michiko's arm stopping the masturbation. She guided Michiko's hand to her face, and took in the around of the juices on Michiko's hand. She place in her mouth, and loved the taste of Michiko's juices. The feeling of her mistress' tongue between her fingers was too much for michiko, and she came all over the doorway's floor. Sachiko frowned and....

end of part one

jcogginsa
07-05-2010, 11:51 PM
no one likes this?

javer03
07-05-2010, 11:55 PM
I'll say good start

jcogginsa
07-06-2010, 12:00 AM
thank you javor03

jcogginsa
07-06-2010, 02:33 AM
Michiko was roughly backhanded to the floor, and her mistress coolly said
"Did i give you permission to cum?"

Michiko Prostrated her self before her mistress and stammered

"N-no mistress"

Sachiko placed her heel on the back of Michiko's head and began grinding her head into the floor "Then what is that puddle of cum doing in my doorway?!?"

Michiko frantically apologized "I'm sorry mistress! i didn't mean too!"

Sachiko yelled "Then are you saying this is my fault!?"

Michiko replied "No! No! mistress! it could never be your fault!"

Sachiko walked behind her slave and yelled "Then you going to lick your cum off my floor and for each lick, i'm going to swat you on the ass with my Crop, and you'll call out the number of swats you've received, got it you horny slut!?"

"Yes mistress" Said Michiko as she crawled forward like a dog and lick the puddle of cum she had produced, then falt the sting of he mistress' crop. she called out as loud as she could "1 swat for the horny slut!"

Timeskip

"51 swats for the horny slut!" called out Michiko, tears in her eyes.

Sachiko smirked and grabbed her slave by then hair and dragged her into the penthouse.

Michiko once again prostrated herself and her mistress asked "Slave, do you think you have been punished enough?"

"My beliefs do not matter, your desires do. if you desire to punsih me than i shall be punished"

"Good answer slave"

Bestslave
07-06-2010, 06:00 AM
I really like your writing style, you left me in suspense wondering if the punishment is over or not, and there aren't usually such unique names in stories, so it makes me more interested. Good job!

jcogginsa
07-06-2010, 06:03 AM
thanks. did you get the name pun?

Bestslave
07-06-2010, 06:05 AM
Honestly, no but I do like the creativity.

jcogginsa
07-06-2010, 06:09 AM
Sachiko and Michiko

Bestslave
07-06-2010, 06:25 AM
That makes sense now! Sadist/Masochist, very inventive of you!

jcogginsa
07-06-2010, 06:29 AM
yeah, just warning everyone, both Michiko and Sachiko will have a lot a diverse kinks

jcogginsa
07-06-2010, 08:40 AM
"And i think you've been punished enough slave. Now remove your shirt and show me those Petite breasts of yours"

Michiko complied and immeadiately blushed, not because she was embarrassed to be in the nude, but because it reminded her of how inadequate her Breasts were compared to her mistress.

Sachiko then brought out a leash and collar, which she fastened around Michiko's neck, then yanked, pulling her slave to the floor once more. She walked over her recliner and sat down , before holding her foot up to Michiko's face. She commanded her "My feet feel dirty. Clean them"

After quietly saying "Yes mistress" Michiko softly slipped Sachiko's Knee high Shoes off and placed her lips around her mistress' big toe. She suckled on it for thirty seconds before giving similar treatment to the other four toes. She then licked sole and ankle of her mistress' foot clean. She then gently slipped the shoe back on and repeated the process on her mistress' other foot.

Sachiko smiled and cooed "Good work slave"

She then grabbed the leash once again and guided Michiko to a room the made her nervous, excited, and scared all at once. It was the room where she stored all of her toys. Before Sachiko even looked at the other toys , she placed a ball gag in Michiko's mouth and a Blindfoled over her eyes. She then looked through her toys for five minutes before making her decision. She commended Her slave to spread her legs, and Michiko Hastily complied. Sachiko inserted as many Egg Vibraters as her pussy could handle, and turned them all on at once. This greatly stimulated Michiko and nearly caused her to cum but she remember the events earlier and willed herself not to. Sachiko then attach 5 pound weights to both of her slave's breasts using nipple clamps.

She then told her slave "Now, until i tell you to stop, you will be doing jumping jacks. Do not cum under any circumstances or i will make your earlier punishment seem like sucking on a lollipop. If you can follow these instructions , you will get a reward. Now, begin"

Michiko started doing her jumping jacks

jcogginsa
07-10-2010, 02:20 AM
Thirty minutes later, Michiko was abosolutely exhuasted. The only part of her body that wasn't in agonizing fatigue was her sopping wet pussy. The vibrators had done their job and she was trying desperately not to cum.

Sachiko suddenly said to her slave "Stop"

Michiko was filled with such joy that she almost cummed, but remembered the earlier incident and abstained until her mistress gave the order. But she didn't. Instead she spread her legs and said "Now slave, tonight your reward is tasting my juices. Eat me out until i cum, then cum with me"

Michiko nodded and crawled over to her mistress, and began eating her out. Sachiko moaned from the pleasure , and eventually the two woman came together. It was pure bliss.

Sachiko stood and said "That's enough for tonight, you can go home"

(OOC:sorry for the shortness, i'm posting at 4:30 in the morning)

jcogginsa
07-12-2010, 02:33 AM
can i please get some feedback?

Warped Perfection
07-20-2010, 07:32 AM
It's quite a well-written story. I've really enjoyed it so far. However, it would be significantly better for three things: 1) re-read every part, checking for grammar and spelling errors - you have very few, but the ones that do slip through detract from the story; 2) try and add more detail to each action and occurance, make them last a few lines, or even paragraphs, not just one or two sentences; 3) go back and count home many times you wrote the phrase 'she then...' or 'then she...', and please, don't use it anymore.

jcogginsa
07-20-2010, 09:12 AM
i thank you for your criticisms

jcogginsa
07-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Thirty minutes later, Michiko was abosolutely exhuasted. The only part of her body that wasn't in agonizing fatigue was her sopping wet pussy. The vibrators had done their job and she was trying desperately not to cum.

Sachiko suddenly said to her slave "Stop"

Michiko was filled with such joy that she almost cummed, but remembered the earlier incident and abstained until her mistress gave the order. But she didn't. Instead she spread her legs and said "Now slave, tonight your reward is tasting my juices. Eat me out until i cum, then cum with me"

Michiko nodded and crawled over to her mistress, and began eating her out. Sachiko moaned from the pleasure , and eventually the two woman came together. It was pure bliss.

Sachiko stood and said "That's enough for tonight, you can go home"

(OOC:sorry for the shortness, i'm posting at 4:30 in the morning)

Michiko was at her apartment, thinking about her mistress and how different she was from other mistresses

When Michiko had first realized she was a sub, She had researched the lifestyle of Doms and Subs. She knew that some masters could be very controling. She'd heard stories of master taking control of their slave's entire life, such as forcing them to drop out of any schools they attended and quit any jobs they had. She'd heard that some even ordered their slaves to get body alteration surgery. Fortunately, her mistress was not like that. She exerted very little control over her outside of the sessions. Michiko was very greatful for that. But the more she thought of it, the stranger it seemed. She resolved to ask her mistress after their next session

Timeskip to end of next session

Michiko panted and rested as her mistress egan packing up the toys they'd used for this session. She picked then to pop the question that had been on her mind for a week.

"Uh, mistress, may i ask you a question?"

Sachiko was slightly surprised , as she was not expecting Michiko to question her, but she nodded and said "Go ahead"

"Well, um, most of the masters and mistresses I've heard about exert alot more control over their slaves than you do...I was just wondering why...I'm sorry if it offends you mistress"

"It doesn't Michiko" said Sachiko, which surprised Michiko since Sachiko rarely used her real name . Sachiko continued "I simply believe that I shouldn't exert that level of control until we Trust each other completely."

"When will we Trust eachother completely?" Michiko asked

"When we can both say without any doubts that we know and love each other completely. So you love me completely?" Sachiko inquired

"I... don't know" said Michiko ashamed

Sachiko cheered her up by saying "I don't expect you to. That is something you just can't know, you have to feel it"

Michiko nodded, and Sachiko continued "However, there is one way to test our relationship's strength"

"What is it?" Michiko Questioned

"We simply kiss, and speak how we feel"

Michiko nodded, and kissed Sachiko. Both women melted into the passionate kiss. This was not a normal kiss. Where as when they kissed during a session it was full of lust and control, this kiss was pure passion. As it went on, their thoughts and their feelings began to merge. They knew instinctually what their partner felt and they knew everything their partner knew. And they knew the most important thing they'd ever know. They knew they loved each other. Soon the kiss evolved into sex, and unlike their normal sex, this had nothing to to do with dominance or submission. This was pure love and passion.

When it was finally over, Sachiko asked Michiko "So, are you sure you want to take our relationship to the next level? It means you will need to move in with me, and you will be my slave full time. Any freedom you have now will be gone. So, are you sure?"

Michiko replyed with a loving smile "Yes,Yes, a 1000 times yes"

Ultrare
09-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Interesting plot progression, and I like how you've shaped the relationship between dom and sub. Keep up the good work. And your writing is improving too as the story progresses.

jcogginsa
09-15-2010, 08:20 PM
thanks for posting

jcogginsa
09-16-2010, 03:57 PM
Michiko was at her apartment, thinking about her mistress and how different she was from other mistresses

When Michiko had first realized she was a sub, She had researched the lifestyle of Doms and Subs. She knew that some masters could be very controling. She'd heard stories of master taking control of their slave's entire life, such as forcing them to drop out of any schools they attended and quit any jobs they had. She'd heard that some even ordered their slaves to get body alteration surgery. Fortunately, her mistress was not like that. She exerted very little control over her outside of the sessions. Michiko was very greatful for that. But the more she thought of it, the stranger it seemed. She resolved to ask her mistress after their next session

Timeskip to end of next session

Michiko panted and rested as her mistress egan packing up the toys they'd used for this session. She picked then to pop the question that had been on her mind for a week.

"Uh, mistress, may i ask you a question?"

Sachiko was slightly surprised , as she was not expecting Michiko to question her, but she nodded and said "Go ahead"

"Well, um, most of the masters and mistresses I've heard about exert alot more control over their slaves than you do...I was just wondering why...I'm sorry if it offends you mistress"

"It doesn't Michiko" said Sachiko, which surprised Michiko since Sachiko rarely used her real name . Sachiko continued "I simply believe that I shouldn't exert that level of control until we Trust each other completely."

"When will we Trust eachother completely?" Michiko asked

"When we can both say without any doubts that we know and love each other completely. So you love me completely?" Sachiko inquired

"I... don't know" said Michiko ashamed

Sachiko cheered her up by saying "I don't expect you to. That is something you just can't know, you have to feel it"

Michiko nodded, and Sachiko continued "However, there is one way to test our relationship's strength"

"What is it?" Michiko Questioned

"We simply kiss, and speak how we feel"

Michiko nodded, and kissed Sachiko. Both women melted into the passionate kiss. This was not a normal kiss. Where as when they kissed during a session it was full of lust and control, this kiss was pure passion. As it went on, their thoughts and their feelings began to merge. They knew instinctually what their partner felt and they knew everything their partner knew. And they knew the most important thing they'd ever know. They knew they loved each other. Soon the kiss evolved into sex, and unlike their normal sex, this had nothing to to do with dominance or submission. This was pure love and passion.

When it was finally over, Sachiko asked Michiko "So, are you sure you want to take our relationship to the next level? It means you will need to move in with me, and you will be my slave full time. Any freedom you have now will be gone. So, are you sure?"

Michiko replyed with a loving smile "Yes,Yes, a 1000 times yes"

It had been a few weeks since michiko moved in with her mistress. Since the move, Michiko had been forbidden from whering anything except what her mistress gave her. This normally consisted of just a collar. Every morning she'd fix her mistress breakfest, and when her mistress was finished, she'd eat the scraps. If mistress felt like whipping her, then, as the new welts could attest to, she would accept the whipping with thanks. Many days were spent home alone, as mistress had a very high paying job to work . Those days were spent in the play room, where she'd endure whatever her mistress told her two. Somedays she spent hours on the horse, her hands tied behind her back and weights attached to her feet. Other times, she'd been hogtied, gagged, and blind folded, with vibrators tormenting here nipples, pussy, and ass. She would be like that until her mistress returned , and she was not allowed to cum without mistress permission. If mistress had had a good day at work, she'd be allowed to cum, though she'd have to lick it up afterwords. but if mistress had had a bad day at work, she would not be given that chance. She would be denied the release after hours of being teased. She thought she should hate those days. But she didn't. Because for all the torment it caused, it still pleased her mistress, which made her happy

One night, after mistress had eaten, she'd taken Michiko to the Play room, and tied her hands behind her back, and told her to wait on her knees for her supper. She also put 2 egg vibraters on her pussy, and told her she'd be allowed to cum after she had finished all her food . A long time later, mistress had brought in the dog bowl she ate out of and placed it in front of her. Only it was not food in the bowl. It was a large, smelly pile of her mistress' Shit.

Mistress told her "These past few weeks have been prepararation for tonight. Tonight our playtimes will become far more kinky than they have been. And there is no better place to start that good ol fashioned Scat. So slave, eat your supper"

Michiko hesitantly lowered her head to the bowl. She'd never thought that she'd ever have to eat shit. She thought that it would taste foul, and that she would vomit it up. But she didn't realise until she took that first hesitant bite that this wasn't just any shit, this was her mistress' shit. And because of that, she did not think it was foul, and she did not vomit. Rather, she thought it was ambrosia, and she greedily ate every last bite of it. and then, her mistress rewarded her by personally pushing her over the edge and into orgasm

doggy_slave
09-19-2010, 04:22 PM
i like it keep going :)

jcogginsa
09-19-2010, 04:24 PM
i like it keep going :)

my rule is that i get one post bafter an update before i start the next one. which you just provided. thanks

jcogginsa
09-19-2010, 06:00 PM
It had been a few weeks since michiko moved in with her mistress. Since the move, Michiko had been forbidden from whering anything except what her mistress gave her. This normally consisted of just a collar. Every morning she'd fix her mistress breakfest, and when her mistress was finished, she'd eat the scraps. If mistress felt like whipping her, then, as the new welts could attest to, she would accept the whipping with thanks. Many days were spent home alone, as mistress had a very high paying job to work . Those days were spent in the play room, where she'd endure whatever her mistress told her two. Somedays she spent hours on the horse, her hands tied behind her back and weights attached to her feet. Other times, she'd been hogtied, gagged, and blind folded, with vibrators tormenting here nipples, pussy, and ass. She would be like that until her mistress returned , and she was not allowed to cum without mistress permission. If mistress had had a good day at work, she'd be allowed to cum, though she'd have to lick it up afterwords. but if mistress had had a bad day at work, she would not be given that chance. She would be denied the release after hours of being teased. She thought she should hate those days. But she didn't. Because for all the torment it caused, it still pleased her mistress, which made her happy

One night, after mistress had eaten, she'd taken Michiko to the Play room, and tied her hands behind her back, and told her to wait on her knees for her supper. She also put 2 egg vibraters on her pussy, and told her she'd be allowed to cum after she had finished all her food . A long time later, mistress had brought in the dog bowl she ate out of and placed it in front of her. Only it was not food in the bowl. It was a large, smelly pile of her mistress' Shit.

Mistress told her "These past few weeks have been prepararation for tonight. Tonight our playtimes will become far more kinky than they have been. And there is no better place to start that good ol fashioned Scat. So slave, eat your supper"

Michiko hesitantly lowered her head to the bowl. She'd never thought that she'd ever have to eat shit. She thought that it would taste foul, and that she would vomit it up. But she didn't realise until she took that first hesitant bite that this wasn't just any shit, this was her mistress' shit. And because of that, she did not think it was foul, and she did not vomit. Rather, she thought it was ambrosia, and she greedily ate every last bite of it. and then, her mistress rewarded her by personally pushing her over the edge and into orgasm

One week later, Sachiko told michiko that she was taking her out somewhere for their playtime . This confused Michiko, as mistress didn't really care for public bondage. But still, Michiko obeyed and dressed up as Mistress commanded. Her outfit consisted of her collar with a leash attached, nipple Clamps with half pound weights on them, and a piece of cloth that covered her pussy if you looked at it from the front. The most bizarre part of her oufit though, was a large trenchcoat that covered her whole body. Mistress herself wore a black leather one piece with a belt to hold a whip, as well as black gloves and heels.

They walked down the street a few blocks and entered a large building. Mistress pointed to a coat rack and told her to hang up her trench coat. Michiko did so and then mistress lead her through a set of double doors. Michiko instantly understood why . She could see several pairs of mistresses and slaves around the room. She could also see a bar and a bartender. what drew her attention the most was an area off to the side, which had punishment equipment. the most notable were shackles which slaves were placed in to be whipped by anyone who felt like pick up a whip , and a stockade that really disobedient slaves were placed in, which forced them to eat out anyone who decided to put their pussy in position and from behind, they could be fucked in either hole by anyone who felt like putting on a dildo.

Mistress lead her to a table in the back, as the was a booth jutting from the wall that she could sit in. All the other tables had no chairs, as mistresses used their slaves for chairs. mistress handed her a piece of paper and told her to give it to the bartender. Michiko nodded and set off to the bar

DaringChicka
09-20-2010, 03:53 PM
Good post moretooday!!

jcogginsa
09-21-2010, 03:38 PM
One week later, Sachiko told michiko that she was taking her out somewhere for their playtime . This confused Michiko, as mistress didn't really care for public bondage. But still, Michiko obeyed and dressed up as Mistress commanded. Her outfit consisted of her collar with a leash attached, nipple Clamps with half pound weights on them, and a piece of cloth that covered her pussy if you looked at it from the front. The most bizarre part of her oufit though, was a large trenchcoat that covered her whole body. Mistress herself wore a black leather one piece with a belt to hold a whip, as well as black gloves and heels.

They walked down the street a few blocks and entered a large building. Mistress pointed to a coat rack and told her to hang up her trench coat. Michiko did so and then mistress lead her through a set of double doors. Michiko instantly understood why . She could see several pairs of mistresses and slaves around the room. She could also see a bar and a bartender. what drew her attention the most was an area off to the side, which had punishment equipment. the most notable were shackles which slaves were placed in to be whipped by anyone who felt like pick up a whip , and a stockade that really disobedient slaves were placed in, which forced them to eat out anyone who decided to put their pussy in position and from behind, they could be fucked in either hole by anyone who felt like putting on a dildo.

Mistress lead her to a table in the back, as the was a booth jutting from the wall that she could sit in. All the other tables had no chairs, as mistresses used their slaves for chairs. mistress handed her a piece of paper and told her to give it to the bartender. Michiko nodded and set off to the bar

Michiko walked up to the bar and handed it to the bartender. He read it and said "So your with Sachiko? been a while since she came here. But i still remember her usual"

Then he handed her a tray with 2 chilled coca-colas on it. Michiko turned to take the tray back to her mistress, but someone had walked up behind her. She had dyed purple hair, luscious ass cheeks, a curvy figure,Chocolatey skin that contrasted with her pinks nipples and pussy , and large breasts, larger than mistress' and certainly larger than michiko's petit tits. She wore not a shread of clothing, but had a domineering presence that proved she was no slave. She purred "Why hello, i haven't seen you here before" then leaned forward and began twisting michiko's left tit. Michiko stammered "P-please. I-i'm w-with m-my m-mistress"

the woman purred back
"oh, i'm sure i can give you a much better time than she can" and, with her free hand, drove a figure into michiko's pussy. She began to finger michiko against michiko's will. Michiko did not want this woman, she was loyal to her mistress. But despite that, The womandid not stop, and inserted to two more fingers. She tried to kiss Michiko, but she would let her lips open to receive the woman's tongue.

However, the woman's advances ceased when a vlack whip impacted on her ass-cheeks, and Sachiko's voice said "saseko, you know how i feel when someone tries to fuck my slave without my permission"

oceanstar
09-29-2010, 03:00 PM
it's awesome continue please.

jcogginsa
09-29-2010, 03:47 PM
Michiko walked up to the bar and handed it to the bartender. He read it and said "So your with Sachiko? been a while since she came here. But i still remember her usual"

Then he handed her a tray with 2 chilled coca-colas on it. Michiko turned to take the tray back to her mistress, but someone had walked up behind her. She had dyed purple hair, luscious ass cheeks, a curvy figure,Chocolatey skin that contrasted with her pinks nipples and pussy , and large breasts, larger than mistress' and certainly larger than michiko's petit tits. She wore not a shread of clothing, but had a domineering presence that proved she was no slave. She purred "Why hello, i haven't seen you here before" then leaned forward and began twisting michiko's left tit. Michiko stammered "P-please. I-i'm w-with m-my m-mistress"

the woman purred back
"oh, i'm sure i can give you a much better time than she can" and, with her free hand, drove a figure into michiko's pussy. She began to finger michiko against michiko's will. Michiko did not want this woman, she was loyal to her mistress. But despite that, The womandid not stop, and inserted to two more fingers. She tried to kiss Michiko, but she would let her lips open to receive the woman's tongue.

However, the woman's advances ceased when a black whip impacted on her ass-cheeks, and Sachiko's voice said "saseko, you know how i feel when someone tries to fuck my slave without my permission"

The woman, now identified as Saseko, said in a delighted voice "Oh sachiko! so good to see you! i didn't know this young woman was your slave
! how have you been?"

"Fine" she said grumpily as she lead her slave back to their table, with saseko following close behind. sachiko sat down , and grabbed Michiko by her hair, then pressed michiko's face up against her pussy. Michiko got the hint and began licking , savoring the taste of her mistress.

"Good idea!" said Saseko before snapping her fingers and calling out "aieki!"

A young woman with died blue hair and impressive breasts rushed up on all fours. She was completely nude. She began savagely eating Saseko out, clearly enjoying it.

Sachiko snorted derisively"You still haven't picked someone?"

Saseko playfully retorted "So what if i like a little variety?"

Sachiko said neutrally "It's embarrassing to be seen with a promiscuous whore like you" although Saseko took her words as a complement

jcogginsa
02-13-2011, 03:12 PM
The woman, now identified as Saseko, said in a delighted voice "Oh sachiko! so good to see you! i didn't know this young woman was your slave
! how have you been?"

"Fine" she said grumpily as she lead her slave back to their table, with saseko following close behind. sachiko sat down , and grabbed Michiko by her hair, then pressed michiko's face up against her pussy. Michiko got the hint and began licking , savoring the taste of her mistress.

"Good idea!" said Saseko before snapping her fingers and calling out "aieki!"

A young woman with died blue hair and impressive breasts rushed up on all fours. She was completely nude. She began savagely eating Saseko out, clearly enjoying it.

Sachiko snorted derisively"You still haven't picked someone?"

Saseko playfully retorted "So what if i like a little variety?"

Sachiko said neutrally "It's embarrassing to be seen with a promiscuous whore like you" although Saseko took her words as a complement

Saseko and mistress chatted at the bar for a while as the drank their drinks. Saseko also ordered a meal to eat. A dutifully ate my mistress out until she ordered me to stop, by which point my face was covered in her cum. She then excused her self to use the restroom and told me to wait at the table. I followed her orders, but looked nervously at Saseko as mistress entered the restroom. I was worried that Saseko would come on to me again, but instead she simply said
"hmm, i need to use the bathroom too." but instead of walking to the bathroom she shouted "Toire, your mistress needs you" which caused another of her slaves to rush up. Like Aieki she was completely nude, but unlike her, Toire's breats were incredibly small, smaller than mine. Her face was also plain, as was the rest of her body. She said, nigh-fanatic devotion in her voice, "I'm here mistress". Toire then went to her knees and opened her mouth wide. Saseko turned and spread the cheeks of her ass before squatting over her slave's mouth. Toire's tongue flicked out and began rimming her mistress with zeal, but was interupted when Saseko's anus squeezed a long piece of shit into Toire's eagerly waiting mouth. Toire devoured that shit and all the shit following it with a euphoric look on her face. I looked on in surprise. Sure i'd eaten my mistress' shit before and i definately loved it, but i'd never before eaten it directly from her ass.

Eventually Saseko finished and Toire saidly left after licking her mistress' asscheeks clean. Then Mistress returned and grabbed my leash. She bid Saseko a goodbye and we left

Ozpossum
02-13-2011, 03:49 PM
i have been waiting pls continue

jcogginsa
02-13-2011, 03:51 PM
i will. i just wanted feedback

jcogginsa
02-14-2011, 03:50 PM
Saseko and mistress chatted at the bar for a while as the drank their drinks. Saseko also ordered a meal to eat. A dutifully ate my mistress out until she ordered me to stop, by which point my face was covered in her cum. She then excused her self to use the restroom and told me to wait at the table. I followed her orders, but looked nervously at Saseko as mistress entered the restroom. I was worried that Saseko would come on to me again, but instead she simply said
"hmm, i need to use the bathroom too." but instead of walking to the bathroom she shouted "Toire, your mistress needs you" which caused another of her slaves to rush up. Like Aieki she was completely nude, but unlike her, Toire's breats were incredibly small, smaller than mine. Her face was also plain, as was the rest of her body. She said, nigh-fanatic devotion in her voice, "I'm here mistress". Toire then went to her knees and opened her mouth wide. Saseko turned and spread the cheeks of her ass before squatting over her slave's mouth. Toire's tongue flicked out and began rimming her mistress with zeal, but was interupted when Saseko's anus squeezed a long piece of shit into Toire's eagerly waiting mouth. Toire devoured that shit and all the shit following it with a euphoric look on her face. I looked on in surprise. Sure i'd eaten my mistress' shit before and i definately loved it, but i'd never before eaten it directly from her ass.

Eventually Saseko finished and Toire saidly left after licking her mistress' asscheeks clean. Then Mistress returned and grabbed my leash. She bid Saseko a goodbye and we left

A couple of days later, it was morning and Sachiko was about to leave for work. She surprised her slave by not tieing her up, or really doing anything erotic. Instead , Sachiko handed her slave a book and told her to read it cover to cover. Her slave gave an obediant "yes mistress" and Sachiko left.

Michiko then began reading the book. It was a book about something called 'The Erotic Association for Sadistic Eccenticism', a name which was chosen solely for the anagram. The association was a club for mistresses/masters and their slaves, which accepted both straight and gay people. In exchange for some dues and adherance to the rules of the association, it provided several benefits to it's members. The association was lead by a council of six, which in practice was closer 2 councils of 3. Every year, 3 couples, one straight, one gay, and one lesbian, would be elected to the council . The Dominants decided official policy and the slaves made a list of things that dominants were under no circumstances allowed to do to their slaves. attendance to the election was mandatory for all mistresses that had slaves. Michiko continued to read more and more about the association throughout the day until mistress returned.

When Sachiko did return, she told her slave that the election meeting was tonight and that they would have to go. Her slave nodded in understanding and sachiko continued to say that until it was time to leave they were going to have fun, starting with a whipping.

(OOC: no sex today, sorry. but this update was mostly for setup)

Ozpossum
02-15-2011, 12:57 PM
keep writing please

jcogginsa
02-15-2011, 03:56 PM
A couple of days later, it was morning and Sachiko was about to leave for work. She surprised her slave by not tieing her up, or really doing anything erotic. Instead , Sachiko handed her slave a book and told her to read it cover to cover. Her slave gave an obediant "yes mistress" and Sachiko left.

Michiko then began reading the book. It was a book about something called 'The Erotic Association for Sadistic Eccenticism', a name which was chosen solely for the anagram. The association was a club for mistresses/masters and their slaves, which accepted both straight and gay people. In exchange for some dues and adherance to the rules of the association, it provided several benefits to it's members. The association was lead by a council of six, which in practice was closer 2 councils of 3. Every year, 3 couples, one straight, one gay, and one lesbian, would be elected to the council . The Dominants decided official policy and the slaves made a list of things that dominants were under no circumstances allowed to do to their slaves. attendance to the election was mandatory for all mistresses that had slaves. Michiko continued to read more and more about the association throughout the day until mistress returned.

When Sachiko did return, she told her slave that the election meeting was tonight and that they would have to go. Her slave nodded in understanding and sachiko continued to say that until it was time to leave they were going to have fun, starting with a whipping.

(OOC: no sex today, sorry. but this update was mostly for setup)

Mistress attached nipple clamps to michiko's pert tits. The clamps were connected to a rope and pully system, which she used to hoist michiko 6 inches off the ground, eliciting a scream from her. Michiko was being held up only by her breasts. The Mistress took out a long whip and said
"Slave, how many licks do you deserve?"

"How ever many pleases you, mistress" michiko replied

"Right answer, slave" said mistress, who immeadiately went to work whipping michiko's exposed body for an hour straight, by the end whip marks coated michiko's body. Then she release michiko letting her fall to he ground. Immeadiately she straddled her slave's face, ordering michiko to eat her out. Though her throat was hoarse from screaming, michiko eagerly ate her mistress out. After Mistress coated her slaves face in her cum, she left the room, only to quickly return with some toys. The first was an eggshell vibrator, which she put in michiko's pussy and turned on to tease the girl. It was not on high enough to make her cum, but just in case she ordered michiko not to cum. Then she inserted a butt plug, which was larger than any michiko had taken before, stretching her ass wide. It's hand was also long, sticking out 10 inches from her ass. Next, mistress fed her some laxatives, before setting down in a chair to watch her slave squirm. Michiko soon felt the need to relieve herself, but couldn't because of the buttplug. So she sat there for a hour, tormented by the vibrator and the need to shit. Michiko new that even if the vibrator weren't in her pussy she'd still be soppng wet from the thougtht of begging her mistress to let her shit. Finally, play time was over. mistress took the vibrator out and took out a special leash with three clamps on it. She attached a clamp to each of michiko's nipples and her pussy, and lead her down to her car, as it was time to go to the meeting.

Ozpossum
02-16-2011, 11:25 AM
wow really getting good

jcogginsa
02-16-2011, 12:35 PM
Mistress attached nipple clamps to michiko's pert tits. The clamps were connected to a rope and pully system, which she used to hoist michiko 6 inches off the ground, eliciting a scream from her. Michiko was being held up only by her breasts. The Mistress took out a long whip and said
"Slave, how many licks do you deserve?"

"How ever many pleases you, mistress" michiko replied

"Right answer, slave" said mistress, who immeadiately went to work whipping michiko's exposed body for an hour straight, by the end whip marks coated michiko's body. Then she release michiko letting her fall to he ground. Immeadiately she straddled her slave's face, ordering michiko to eat her out. Though her throat was hoarse from screaming, michiko eagerly ate her mistress out. After Mistress coated her slaves face in her cum, she left the room, only to quickly return with some toys. The first was an eggshell vibrator, which she put in michiko's pussy and turned on to tease the girl. It was not on high enough to make her cum, but just in case she ordered michiko not to cum. Then she inserted a butt plug, which was larger than any michiko had taken before, stretching her ass wide. It's hand was also long, sticking out 10 inches from her ass. Next, mistress fed her some laxatives, before setting down in a chair to watch her slave squirm. Michiko soon felt the need to relieve herself, but couldn't because of the buttplug. So she sat there for a hour, tormented by the vibrator and the need to shit. Michiko new that even if the vibrator weren't in her pussy she'd still be soppng wet from the thougtht of begging her mistress to let her shit. Finally, play time was over. mistress took the vibrator out and took out a special leash with three clamps on it. She attached a clamp to each of michiko's nipples and her pussy, and lead her down to her car, as it was time to go to the meeting.

In no time they arrived at the meeting place, a subterranian hotel owned by mistress. Mistress jerked my leash, signalling me to drop to all fours . The room the meeting was held in was very large and had several tables for the mistresses and masters to sit at. The tables seated 3 and came with chairs with holes in them. The chairs were so that the slaves could pleasure their mistresses and masters if ordered, and the holes were so the mistress and masters could use their slaves as toilets without making a disturbance. Though actual bathrooms were provided for though who did not enjoy that act. If their mistresses and masters did not need them, the slaves could hold whispered conversations with each other under the table.

After Sachiko picked out her seat, she was quickly joined by 2 other mistresses. The first was Hime Ikeike, a woman with long red hair and slight larger breasts than Sachiko. She was wearing long black gloves and heeled boots. Her slave was named Mune Bouji, and if it weren't for her breasts, which were as large as Saseko's, and her firm and developed ass , who could mistake her for an underaged girl. As it was, she was old enough to be a member of this organzation, but simply looked young. She wore nothing but a studded dog collar. The other mistress to sit at the table was named Sei. She was a big-breasted woman with died purple hair. She wore no clothing but had several tattoos, include the words "fuck here" with arrows pointing to her pussy and ass. Her slave was named Tegome Ware. She was blonde and had petit breast with pierced nipples. In her pussy and ass were large dildos, so large the the only thing keeping them in were ropes.

Mistress made small talk with them until a server came up and took the mistresses orders. The servers were slaves who did not have mistresses or masters. they served as waitresses and other odd jobs during the meetings, and had to follow all orders given by the dominants. This one was named Furi Gaishou and definately had the biggest breasts of anyone michiko had met that night, and her ass was something to drool over. Sei licked her lips and stood up. Furi knew what was happening and smiled as Sei went behind her and probed her as with 3 fingers.
"ooh...so tight, but i can tell just by looking at you that your a whore who's been around the block"

"your right, i am a whore. but i take pills to keep myself tight "

"ooh, why don't you demonstrate some of your skills" sei purred

Furi responded by turning around and suckling on her breast. after only 2 minutes, Sei came. This amazed michiko, as she had never seen someone skilled enough to make someone cum from just sucking on a nipple.
"oh, i'm definately keeping you" sei moaned

Tegome tried to protest, but was met with a backhand from her mistress
"shut it. i found someone better" she said as she took tegome's collar and placed it around Furi's neck
"now scram!" she order, roughly removing both dildos from the girl causing her pussy to gush piss onto the floor and her ass to do the same with shit. After Tegome ran off crying, Furi seductively went to the floor and cleaned the mess with her expertly whorish tongue

Ozpossum
02-16-2011, 01:02 PM
wow getting better and better but why such unusal names keep writing

jcogginsa
02-16-2011, 01:04 PM
they're japanese. and they each have a meaning to them

jcogginsa
02-21-2011, 05:09 PM
In no time they arrived at the meeting place, a subterranian hotel owned by mistress. Mistress jerked my leash, signalling me to drop to all fours . The room the meeting was held in was very large and had several tables for the mistresses and masters to sit at. The tables seated 3 and came with chairs with holes in them. The chairs were so that the slaves could pleasure their mistresses and masters if ordered, and the holes were so the mistress and masters could use their slaves as toilets without making a disturbance. Though actual bathrooms were provided for though who did not enjoy that act. If their mistresses and masters did not need them, the slaves could hold whispered conversations with each other under the table.

After Sachiko picked out her seat, she was quickly joined by 2 other mistresses. The first was Hime Ikeike, a woman with long red hair and slight larger breasts than Sachiko. She was wearing long black gloves and heeled boots. Her slave was named Mune Bouji, and if it weren't for her breasts, which were as large as Saseko's, and her firm and developed ass , who could mistake her for an underaged girl. As it was, she was old enough to be a member of this organzation, but simply looked young. She wore nothing but a studded dog collar. The other mistress to sit at the table was named Sei. She was a big-breasted woman with died purple hair. She wore no clothing but had several tattoos, include the words "fuck here" with arrows pointing to her pussy and ass. Her slave was named Tegome Ware. She was blonde and had petit breast with pierced nipples. In her pussy and ass were large dildos, so large the the only thing keeping them in were ropes.

Mistress made small talk with them until a server came up and took the mistresses orders. The servers were slaves who did not have mistresses or masters. they served as waitresses and other odd jobs during the meetings, and had to follow all orders given by the dominants. This one was named Furi Gaishou and definately had the biggest breasts of anyone michiko had met that night, and her ass was something to drool over. Sei licked her lips and stood up. Furi knew what was happening and smiled as Sei went behind her and probed her as with 3 fingers.
"ooh...so tight, but i can tell just by looking at you that your a whore who's been around the block"

"your right, i am a whore. but i take pills to keep myself tight "

"ooh, why don't you demonstrate some of your skills" sei purred

Furi responded by turning around and suckling on her breast. after only 2 minutes, Sei came. This amazed michiko, as she had never seen someone skilled enough to make someone cum from just sucking on a nipple.
"oh, i'm definately keeping you" sei moaned

Tegome tried to protest, but was met with a backhand from her mistress
"shut it. i found someone better" she said as she took tegome's collar and placed it around Furi's neck
"now scram!" she order, roughly removing both dildos from the girl causing her pussy to gush piss onto the floor and her ass to do the same with shit. After Tegome ran off crying, Furi seductively went to the floor and cleaned the mess with her expertly whorish tongue

I look up and see mistress is not in a good mood, probably because she doesn't like the casual way Sei abandoned Tegome. I quickly begin looking around the room, as i hate seeing mistress in a bad mood. The first thing i focus on is a man and his slave. The slave has light orange hair and breasts of a size that make me feel terribly inadequate, like all the breasts she'd seen tonight. She is only wearing three things: a collar around her neck, several bruises and welts, and a thorough coating of semen. Her master is a foppish looking man with a lean body, odd teeth, and black hair. She is deepthroating him, and since at least half his cock is still outside of her mouth, he must be incredibly long. He finishes, and his outrageously long tool blows even more semen unto her body. She quickly and fearfully prostrates herself before her master, and he says something to her which i can hear. Appearently it's an order to turn around, as she quickly does so and emits a small scream of pain when he uses his massive rod to forcefully violate her anus. From the look of her face i can tell she is feeling zero pleasure, only pain as his enormous tool thrust into her

Ozpossum
04-09-2011, 02:06 PM
u need to continue

jcogginsa
04-09-2011, 02:08 PM
i don't continue until i get at least one reply for each update

slut in training
04-10-2011, 02:33 PM
omg thats one hell of a story cant wait for the rest ;)

jcogginsa
04-10-2011, 02:35 PM
omg thats one hell of a story cant wait for the rest ;)

working on it .

jcogginsa
04-11-2011, 08:25 PM
I look up and see mistress is not in a good mood, probably because she doesn't like the casual way Sei abandoned Tegome. I quickly begin looking around the room, as i hate seeing mistress in a bad mood. The first thing i focus on is a man and his slave. The slave has light orange hair and breasts of a size that make me feel terribly inadequate, like all the breasts she'd seen tonight. She is only wearing three things: a collar around her neck, several bruises and welts, and a thorough coating of semen. Her master is a foppish looking man with a lean body, odd teeth, and black hair. She is deepthroating him, and since at least half his cock is still outside of her mouth, he must be incredibly long. He finishes, and his outrageously long tool blows even more semen unto her body. She quickly and fearfully prostrates herself before her master, and he says something to her which i can hear. Appearently it's an order to turn around, as she quickly does so and emits a small scream of pain when he uses his massive rod to forcefully violate her anus. From the look of her face i can tell she is feeling zero pleasure, only pain as his enormous tool thrust into her

The election is held, and to my surprise Mistress is elected to represent the lesbians in the organization. The strait members will be represented by an attractive blond man named Arashi and his slavegirl Ai. Ai is a large breasted girl with dark blue hair and lavender eyes. One look at them shows that they love each other. The other representatives are Hidoi, a tall pale man with purple eyes and dark hair. His slave is a young man named Kanashi, Who is an efeminate man with dark blue hair. His nipples have been pierced and are painfully stretched by a rope to a third piercing on the tip of his penis. His body is covered it bruises and welts.

The three dominats talk for and entire hour before leaving. through the entire meeting the salves use their mouthes to provide pleasure. as we leave, mistress whispers into my ear what we are going to do when they arrive home. The night had been boring and she needed some hardcore 'fun'. The smile on my cum covered face grows brighter

(well, that's the end of the update. i'm currently lacking in inspiration, so for now i'll be taking sex scene requests. these can be of any orientation)

shhhh
04-11-2011, 09:40 PM
Ok ew.
Well, I was ambivilant about this story until the kiss. I liked that development a lot, good job. However, orgasm control isn't the only thing in a M/s relationship, and it's kind of annoy that it's the only technique being used besides humiliation. Plus, that much teasing and denial can cause serious psychological issues.
I still haven't made up my mind. You're a good writer, I'll give you that.

EDIT: Oops, I wrote that too soon. I didn't see that there were more pages. Fail. I'm still ambivalent though. Some things are gross, some things are interesting, some are really erotic.
Now I'm just rooting for Michiko to add "ass rape without lube" to the list.

jcogginsa
04-16-2011, 07:01 AM
The election is held, and to my surprise Mistress is elected to represent the lesbians in the organization. The strait members will be represented by an attractive blond man named Arashi and his slavegirl Ai. Ai is a large breasted girl with dark blue hair and lavender eyes. One look at them shows that they love each other. The other representatives are Hidoi, a tall pale man with purple eyes and dark hair. His slave is a young man named Kanashi, Who is an efeminate man with dark blue hair. His nipples have been pierced and are painfully stretched by a rope to a third piercing on the tip of his penis. His body is covered it bruises and welts.

The three dominats talk for and entire hour before leaving. through the entire meeting the salves use their mouthes to provide pleasure. as we leave, mistress whispers into my ear what we are going to do when they arrive home. The night had been boring and she needed some hardcore 'fun'. The smile on my cum covered face grows brighter

(well, that's the end of the update. i'm currently lacking in inspiration, so for now i'll be taking sex scene requests. these can be of any orientation)

when we arrive home , mistress removes all of the toys in me and lays me down spread eagle to one of the beds. She strips and begins fingering my clit. She leans forward and begins sucking one of my tits. I'm in ectasy from her actions. then, she pinches my G-spot hard and bites down on my tit, causing me to release a moan of pain and pleasure mixed together. Then she flips me over and ties my hands behind my back.She goes to one of the toy chests and retrieves a large double sided strap on. One look shows me that it's larger than anything i've ever taken before. She rubs the tip on the edge of my ass and i shout
"Please mistress!! Fuck Me!!"

She grins and thrusts in all the way to the hilt, causing a scream of pain. Ignoring it, she continues vigorously fucking me. at first i feel nothing but pain, but slowly it turns to pleasure and i begin shouting nonstop "Oh Mistress i love you! fuck me harder!"

The fucking goes on for 3 hours and we both cum more than we can count. When we finish, mistress takes me into an embrace and kisses me before we let exhaustion take us into sleep

I need punishing
10-08-2011, 01:52 PM
I would love for this story to be continued, it's amazing :V
pleeeeeeaaaaaaase

jcogginsa
10-08-2011, 02:00 PM
i'm looking for requests ATM

I need punishing
10-08-2011, 02:26 PM
I request an update to this ^^

jcogginsa
10-08-2011, 02:28 PM
i mean content requests

jcogginsa
10-08-2011, 03:30 PM
Michiko was worried. very worried. Yesterday, she'd done something she'd never done before. She'd outright refused her mistress' orders. Mistress had wanted to do bloodplay, but Michiko was too scared to even try. After her refusal Mistress had left in a huff, and hadn't returned.

Suddenly, she heard the door open. She rushed over, eager to see her. But what she saw broke her heart. Mistress was standing there with another woman. The woman was prettier than michiko, her voice was sexier than michiko, her breasts were bigger and her ass perter. Mistress' hand were groping all over her.

"mistre-" she began, but was cut off by a viscious slap

"Shut up you worthless cunt!" mistress yelled, voice full of cruelty. "I've got a new slave, one who isn't a cowardly bitch.

Tears streaming down her face, her heart had been torn to pieces and stomped on. Mistress continued "Now get out of my sight. In the morning me and your replacement will punish you until we decide you have made up for your betrayel"

Michiko obeyed her, for her mind could barely think under this onslought of emotions.

She sulked off to a corner, and became fetal. Sleep would not come to her, as she was tormented by the sounds of passionate fucking and pronouncements of love boomed from her mistress' room. Finally they ceased and she was allowed to cry herself into a nightmare filled and rocky sleep.

She was awoken when her face was bombarded by a warm , nausious liquid. she opened her eyes to the sight of the new girls pussy above her, pouring out piss onto her face. The new girl noticed her awakening and gave a sadistic grin before informing mistress. Mistress walked over and began kicking her roughly in the ribs, the new girl eagerly following suit. They continued this beating for an hour, so when they ceased michiko was throughly bruised. Then mistress said

"now to begin the punishment"

Soon mistress and the new girl were holding cattle prods. My fear tripled

"Here's how this will work. I'm going to ask you a question, and if you do not give me a satisfactory answer then we will take these prods and jam them straight into that diseased vermin pit you call a pussy, got it?"

I nodded, afraid to speak

The new girl then jammed her cattle prod into my pussy, sending a wave of agony through me.

"Got it?" mistress repeated

"yes" i croaked out

Mistress shoved her prod into my pussy, and another wave of agony shot through me

it continued like that

"2+2=?"

"4"

then agony

"what year is it"

they did not bother letting me answer, instead simply shoving their prods forward and giving me agony

it was like that for hours, until they grew bored and left to eat. They made me, who hadn't eaten in two days, watch as they fixed an exstravagant feast and then slowly ate the barest portion of it before throwing it out

They then went back to prodding me. eventually they heard my stomach rumbling and decided it was time to feed me. One after another they squatted over me and shat into my starved mouth before continueing to prod my pussy. eventually they retired to continue their torturous lovemaking.

When i awoke the next day, mistress took me to a docter and made me get surgery. My vocal cords were snipped, my breasts enlarged and made 100 times more sensitive. Mistress then drove me to a dock. she explained to me tht since i was now worth nothing to her she was selling me to some brothel in some far off country.

I was shipped to that country. I can now no longer remember my own name. I am nothing but a worthless, nameless, cheap whore. I would end my life, but my life does not belong to m-

"Michiko!"

----

Sachiko worriedly shook her sobbing, sleeping slave. She was asleep on the couch. obviously she had nodded off after sachiko had left when she refused to do blood play.

When she awoke, Sachiko put on an air of total indifference and asked why she was crying. She hugged Sachiko and began telling her of her horrible dream. But Sachiko cut her off when she said that she had been replaced. Sachiko hugged Michiko long, and firmly, explaining that she would never abandon Michiko no matter what.

That night Sachiko and Michiko slept in the same bed. and throughout the night they stayed embraced. They were not master and slave that night. They were lover and beloved

I need punishing
10-08-2011, 06:24 PM
awww. I love that. perfect (and the perfect amount of punishment)

jcogginsa
10-08-2011, 06:26 PM
thanks. i was worried about it being either too graphic, or not graphic enough

I need punishing
10-08-2011, 07:16 PM
only critique I have is a lil more detail but ur a beautiful writer and bravo on that update

jcogginsa
10-08-2011, 07:18 PM
okay then, good to know

shhhh
10-09-2011, 10:40 AM
Phew.
Thank you.

jcogginsa
10-09-2011, 10:43 AM
it's no problem.