PDA

View Full Version : Spam Punishment >=)

Ch3rry B0mb
06-20-2010, 08:24 AM
Remove a can of spam and place onto a plate. Warm it up in the microwave just long enough for it to be uncomfortably warm, but not hot enough to cause damage to the condom. Remove chunks to form five small balls, approximately one inch in diameter. Insert a ball into the condom and then tie a knot. Repeat with the remaining balls of spam, forming a knot after each ball. When this is complete, grab a tube of lube and lube up your asshole as well as the spam condom. Insert all of the balls except one. Having that squishiness of that single spam ball stuck between your ass cheeks should remind you of why you're being punished. If not, the thought of the condom breaking and releasing the spam goo into your undies and making a mess of yourself will.

Don't want to waste the rest of the spam, do we?

Males: Take the remaining spam and mush it up before placing it into a sandwich bag. Insert your cock into the spam pussy and fuck away. You're going to find it difficult to not cum into this but....you're not allowed. >=)

Females: The remaining spam may be molded into the shape of a cock before being inserted into a condom. Seal the condom with a knot and enjoy your new toy. No cumming though.... </3

j2o_orange2
06-20-2010, 09:46 AM
Very Creative punishment

Phaseshift
06-26-2010, 05:00 PM
Now if your looking to not waste it, wouldn't it be better to allow the guys to cum in the spam and then make them eat it. Just a thought.

Ch3rry B0mb
06-26-2010, 06:43 PM
My goal would be to -not allow- him to cum. Period. He can still make a sandwich though. ;)

bobwalters
07-07-2010, 07:54 PM
I think the Spam guys should put this on the recipes on the back of the can.

ginger88
07-11-2010, 12:34 PM
I like this alot! :D

cara.loverin1989
07-11-2010, 01:04 PM
this is very clever, though I have to admit, when I looked at the title I thought it was like mail spam and not the food. Lol. This is a very good idea, :rolleyes:, though the smell of spam smells like cat food to me, making it even more of a punishment idea to me. :p

Star Shadows
07-11-2010, 01:08 PM
this is very clever, though I have to admit, when I looked at the title I thought it was like mail spam and not the food. Lol. This is a very good idea, :rolleyes:, though the smell of spam smells like cat food to me, making it even more of a punishment idea to me. :p

I agree totally. its incredibly clever.

Aivey
07-17-2010, 12:25 AM
Hm... interesting idea, the only problem is is that the spam is greasy and oily, which would damage the condom... Since most condoms are oil soluble... which is the same reason why vaseline cant be a lube...

Woof
07-17-2010, 01:02 AM
mew, what is spam?:o

07-17-2010, 02:07 AM
mew, what is spam?:o

http://www.crunchgear.com/wp-content/photos/spam_1.jpg

Luncheon Meat

Sonny19
07-18-2010, 03:29 PM
ohh I could just imagine how it would feel with a spam ball inbetween my cheeks :P
very creative idea indeed!

Ch3rry B0mb
07-18-2010, 04:00 PM
Hm... interesting idea, the only problem is is that the spam is greasy and oily, which would damage the condom... Since most condoms are oil soluble... which is the same reason why vaseline cant be a lube...

Yes, came across this issue with a friend of mine.

Solution:

Small sandwich bags instead of the condom.

<3

Anjelen
07-18-2010, 06:15 PM
Second solution - Non-latex condoms.

Ch3rry B0mb
07-18-2010, 07:23 PM
You'd think those would hold up, but sadly, they don't. >=/ Or at least, they didn't for him.

FetishSolver
07-28-2010, 04:33 PM
I did this too myself just because I felt like it.

I tried some non latex condoms, they held up.

Felt very disgusting but very naughty at the same time. I liked it :D

submissive_puppy
08-18-2010, 05:24 AM
I don't like this kind of things but..yes, I find your idea really creative, good luck!